Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married (46311 Views)

Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by speciallymade(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:
That was too harsh
tongue you too go and marry.. Don't slam shame me mi o ri ara gba ebu si grin
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Malakh: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
it's bondage but it depends on whom you bond with, if there's no covenant between you and your spouse then each party is subject to do as they please,that means nobody is accountable to each other, if there's no covenant with the Divine or married to His covenant or the wife married to the covenant of her husband then you might as well be dead, if you are not in a covenant,in bondage, imprisoned to the Divine, then death follows.
ify2016:
As eh!!!!

Give and take action.

Na anybody business when person wan marry. I never hear say marriage na compulsory thing o

Marriage na bondage if you never know!!!

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by pacespot(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice shot joor Jim!!! smiley

I'm struggling for myself, nobody sees me.

I will now make some little change to start enjoy my life, someone will now come and say she has a better idea about how I should leave my life.

As if I own them my life... as if they even care

Mtchew!
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by HaneefahRN(f): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2016
speciallymade:
tongue you too go and marry.. Don't slam shame me mi o ri ara gba ebu si grin

Lolz, come and marry me na. Na you I dey wait for cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by HaneefahRN(f): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
no she totally deserved it.who asked her for advice And what is her buisness with his marital life.Nigerians and always throwing marriage shades

Good for her tongue

Lolz. Oga Jim press P sharp sharp grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Dynamitehimself(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Haba see finishing
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by speciallymade(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:

wait for me ayam coming
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Rubyventures: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2016
"The person the brought ant infested firewood into the house is the one that invited the lizard"

Please stay out of other peoples business, and invest that time to develop your own. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by MsBisi(f): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Na wa oooooo
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Wolex143: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na chop and clean mouth baba he won dey do jawe, he no won marry.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Wolex143: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na chop and clean mouth baba won dey do jawe, he no won marry.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by davidblue: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
i think that lady would be hurt for life, i dont think she would ever be the same - [reply by david blue @ www.blenb.com ]
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by 0955eb027(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
JOOHEL:
its my birthday. Come celebrate with me with likes, as you do dat may God's blessings follow you. Your blessings is on the way, and may you sour higher than your imagination. and Grant us our heart desires in Jesus name Oya just click like for me
You are the first ever birthday mate i ll meet. Happy birthday
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by JOOHEL: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
0955eb027:
You are the first ever birthday mate i ll meet. Happy birthday

awwn.. Same here too!! happy birthday to u too;! wullnp

what's the name?
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Ejytex(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
pendusky:

In Lalasticala Voice; Go and loose some weight, things like this make NL interesting grin
Nairalanders una bad mouth no get part 2.Lol.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Rasque1759(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
he's already a father of one for goodness sake...so why the rush?....i think she got a better reply from him tho...biko..mind yoo life business next time they say...
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Moneyyy: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by LuveU2(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
cheesytongue
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by 0955eb027(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
JOOHEL:

awwn.. Same here too!! happy birthday to u too;! wullnp

what's the name?
Thanks man. Name is Lanre.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by JOOHEL: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
0955eb027:
I'm Joel from Lagos

Happy birthday once more

so how we dey celebrate am na..
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by JOOHEL: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
0955eb027:
I'm Joel from Lagos

Happy birthday once more

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by dahaz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:

shocked so you are now ready for marriage? make I send my application wey I write tey tey?
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by bezimo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jim Iyke did very well to place the girl where she belong, just look at how she was embarrassed.
People must learn to mind their business and not be nosy in other people private affairs.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by 0955eb027(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
JOOHEL:

I'm Joel from Lagos

Happy birthday once more

Are you Kal el's(superman) father? Bros eh, i neva even chop today sef. Na work wan finish person for here. Lagos all the way, rep Mushin.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by HaneefahRN(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
dahaz:

shocked so you are now ready for marriage? make I send my application wey I write tey tey?

Lolz, not ready o. Still a small girl tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jim Iyke your mouth too sharp, take it easy with the bae.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by TaiKuun(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
ify2016:
As eh!!!!

Give and take action.

Na anybody business when person wan marry. I never hear say marriage na compulsory thing o

Marriage na bondage if you never know!!!

i pray that you'll never be in a bondage
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by AbuSaad39(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Airforce1:
he already has a child with a white lady so no problem
You called bastard a child? Abeg make him marry joor.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by dahaz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, not ready o. Still a small girl tongue
small girl ke undecided with all does big big english wey you de write, all does arguments and e-fights wey you de ALWAYS get involve. you don overripe self tongue

so what will i do with the application?
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by HaneefahRN(f): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
dahaz:

small girl ke undecided with all does big big english wey you de write, all does arguments and e-fights wey you de ALWAYS get involve. you don overripe self tongue

so what will i do with the application?

Lolz, which kain big English and I don't get involved in E-fights. I no sabi when I turn fruit o.

No vacancy tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
gozmok1:
JIM IYKE WINS CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY
valla chosen..... anubis .....chosen......

ROUND ONE.....

.Begin...
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by dahaz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, which kain big English and I don't get involved in E-fights. I no sabi when I turn fruit o.

No vacancy tongue
Ah! mogbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? / COVID-19: Ghana Deports Bella Shmurda For Attacking Doctor Who Announced Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.