Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened (46267 Views)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dark-skinned Nigerian singer Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel, aka Dammy Krane, was arrested on Friday for grand theft and credit card fraud in the US after he allegedly used stolen credit card details to book a jet for a trip to Miami from a private jet leasing company, Tap Jets.

No sooner had the story surfaced online than it was followed by the Amin singer’s mug shots. He was reportedly arrested in company with another Nigerian, Chukwuebuka Gabriel Ilochonwu.

The charge sheet, which has since gone viral on the Internet, listed Krane’s crimes as ‘Grand Theft 3rd Degree/Armed/Conspiracy/Credit Card Forgery/Intent to Defraud.’

Sunday Scoop sought to ascertain from insiders close to the embattled singer what the true story is. According to one of Dammy’s aunties, who lives in the US and who pleaded for her identity to be shielded, he was only a victim of circumstance.

She stated:

“We don’t stay in the same state over here but Dammy came to visit me just last week. I got the news of his detention on the Internet just like everybody else.
After making some calls, I was able to confirm that he was indeed arrested. He has been in the US for some time now and he has regularly been booked for shows all across America.
The guy he was arrested with had actually booked him for a show this weekend in Miami. And he (Chukwuebuka) was the one that paid for the jet and made hotel reservations with the stolen card details.”

Speaking further, she said:

“You know it is a usual thing for show promoters to book flight tickets for artistes, so one cannot blame Dammy in this situation. A lawyer has already been contacted but unfortunately, Dammy would have to stay in jail till Monday when they would be able to go to court to perfect bail conditions.”

However, this is contrary to the prevailing views on social media, with many Nigerians lambasting Krane for trying to live and portray a lifestyle above his means.

The singer had recently been posting pictures of himself eating, drinking and dancing on different private jet trips in the US.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/dammy-krane-victim-circumstance-aunt-speaks-us.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Doctorfitz: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ok buh

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Epositive(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
this guy and his fuji tune. he won't be jailed tho, that i'm sure of smiley

10 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by lacasera14(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
OK
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by APCsupporter: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Epositive:
this guy and his fuji tune. he won't be jailed tho, that i'm sure of smiley

he wasn't arrested in Nigeria

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Epositive(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
APCsupporter:

he wasn't arrested in Nigeria
so U.S cops won't release him?
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by APCsupporter: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Epositive:

so U.S cops won't release him?
he will be tried and if found guilty, he will definitely go to jail

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Amberon11: 3:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by crazyABO(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2017
I pray he doesn't get jailed though sad quoters I stand gidigba for una wink

6 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Afrok(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2017
He who sh*t for body should be ready to face the disgrace from the flies.
In Olamide's voice" story for the gods, the gods o".

To the aunt........

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Jamiubond009(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2017
K
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by mroop(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by kingthreatz: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Aunty, did Dammy pay the Igbo guy real money first before booking him on private jets and hotels?
Get this in your head, Dammy's tiny bumbum is going to be violated by ravaging hispanic homosexuals in Miami jail. grin grin grin

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by ModusOperandi(f): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Dammy don't drop the soap grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by April4th(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Very logical explanation. Let's hope he makes bail or else. Na gobe

9 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by ruggedtimi(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2017
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by XINZ: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2017
ModusOperandi:

Dammy don't drop the soap grin
gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by NwaAmaikpe: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2017
sad undecided
Dammy Krane has made us proud.
I can now sleep in peace.

-Dr Ishola Onyenusi.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by optionB: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Aunty Dammy might be saying the truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Husty(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2017
On a fateful Monday morning, I went to a platform where I usually take solace away from my boredom. The platform was full of subjects to choose from. I swiftly got busy with the front page to release my 'reading orgasm', unknown to me that a trap had been set to rip me off my precious FVCKS. I dashingly swerved to avoid the trap, and I thought to myself 'should I give a fake fvck (thumbs up) to make it out of here in one piece?', another voice said to me 'not today, even fake fvcks are priceless, fight through it like a man it will be over soon'. I switched on my Jet Li mode. Alas! I walked out of the post stainless. No Bleep lost, no injury gained grin

End of story..

Oya come and be going.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by klassykute(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Ah ayemi temi aunty can lie oo jesu

6 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by foolishsouth: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
d
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Rasheedinho3(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Dear Aunt, the simple truth is; your nephew is a thief... The fact that "Armed" is involved in the charge sheet sef says a lot.

I still hope and pray this is just one big misunderstanding though. At least for the sake of the image of our country not to go further down the drain.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by ikorodureporta: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
I wonda who wear dis guy nysc cloth smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2017
we already know what happened
don't tell us poo no more
we already know the behind the scenes of all these so called artiste

stop playing the blame game madame
Dammy is a fraudster.

"wire wire esha ti l'owo" in 9ice voice

5 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by kullozone(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Lol
Guy, no worry, which ever way just continue dey run your cc when you come out... I dey your back cheesy

But the woman asked you guys to keep her identity hidden na! Wicked people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by jacob839(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Uhnn
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Partnerbiz(f): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Eiyaa

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Mr2kay2: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Morning guys,
Need a website/blog designer
Contact 2kconcepts today
Numbers in the signature.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Wins Bet After Mayweather's Victory / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video With Obesere As ''Nigeria's Sexiest Video Vixen' / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Bossman" Obituary And Burial Arrangements (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.