Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family (1088 Views)

Umaru Shinkafi's Corpse Arrives Sokoto Amid Tears. Photos / Umaru Shinkafi Is Dead / Abia Traditional Rulers Visit Ikpeazu, Give Him Their Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by obiremy: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Abia State Council of Traditional Rulers led by His Royal Majesty Eze (Dr) Eberechi N. Dick (JP) Chairman South - East Council of Traditional Rulers and Chairman Abia State Traditional Ruler's Council paid a condolence visit to Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and the family of Late Marafan Sokoto Alh.Umaru Aliyu Shinkafi over the death of the elder statesman.
Commenting on the visit Governor Tambuwal reiterated that, such a visit shall cement the unity of Nigeria.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/abia-state-council-of-traditional.html

Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by chriskosherbal(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
sophisticated council chiefs embarassed
Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by gwales: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2016
The slave-master relationship

1 Like

Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by shukuokukobambi: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
sophisticated council chiefs embarassed

Talk true, see how you really feel cheesy cheesy

[img]http://i./21acrT95fVMwU.gif[/img]
Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by NwabekeyiSimeon: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Modern day slavery cheesy
Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by mrvitalis(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2016
And trust me their sons and grandchildren are on nairaland shouting Biafra

I have always said it... nnamdi Kanu can't win a local government election in Abia

1 Like

Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
SMH
Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by Beremx(f): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
not bad.

one Nigeria ke nan!
Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by Beremx(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
And trust me their sons and grandchildren are on nairaland shouting Biafra

I have always said it... nnamdi Kanu can't win a local government election in Abia
I am not a Nnamdi Kanu fan but i disagree with you. With his overwhelming popularity across Igbo land, he can win a governorship seat in Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by mrvitalis(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beremx:
I am not a Nnamdi Kanu fan but i disagree with you. With his overwhelming popularity across Igbo land, he can win a governorship seat in Abia State.
U don't know we igbos... when the time for givenorship comes then u will hear about the real nnamdi Kanu.. .
Re: Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family by Beremx(f): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

U don't know we igbos... when the time for givenorship comes then u will hear about the real nnamdi Kanu.. .
I still disagree with you sha

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Showed True Love To Buhari With His Look (pix) / Pdp Crisis: Mimiko In Secret Talks With Sheriff / Christians Responsible For Buhari's Islamisation Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.