Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) (42302 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Is "Back To Girl" After 4 Kids (Photo) / Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) / John Okafor "Ibu" With His Wife And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
nice one...
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
livinstone8:

wanted to comment then I saw ur name
lol oh yeah mumu ppl plenty for dis site, u no need quote d goat

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
The wife looks tho, make I no talk
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
livinstone8:

you already did.. I guess I shouldn't have expected much from you.
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
your moniker thou lipsrsealed

StupidGoat:
I'm not in the perfect position to explain.
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Alyna:
That Woman is beautiful little- minded -childish-Nairalander. Who have you ever created afterall? Your statement got me angry
run off... Swine!
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
DONSMITH123:
your moniker thou lipsrsealed
undecided does it bother you?
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by mainman7(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Witch of Edom!
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
undecided does it bother you?

bother? ask me again and again. Already provided an answer to my question. " Is this coming out from any homo-sapien?" But going back to your moniker, i have no choice than to relax. Next time bro, do not be quick to say a nasty words. You've not created an animal, talk of human.

Think about it bro and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by mikhe2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
The wife looks tho, make I no talk
you must talk o
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Osascandyheart: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
if u say she is not fine y not post ur wife pic less c, n if u are single go n look for ur wife

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
mikhe2:
you must talk o
Okay, she look like masquerade
*nooffence*
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by owoegbe1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Why de wife dey advertise her fingernails now?
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol the son though. Happy family
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by GodwyneDuke99(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Humans! He has his family: He Provides them the amenities of life! Thus they ain't complaining to you to provide them anything what so ever!
Why Cristicizing em! What would you show of to be better than Him: what is your worth MR!
You wanting a celebrity Wife: Are you one: who knows you!
Mankind!!
I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by ever811(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
See pokish children••••i like my kids with little flesh•••its turns me on
marry first before you make such comment..

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by mikhe2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay, she look like masquerade
*nooffence*
Choi... There's God o
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by fuckYouSeun(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
the woman face resemble mumu
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by ItzChinnex(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol... IBU and Eh Pikin(PawPaw) I remember Those Days Way Pawpaw Funny.....Check my signature..

The Drastic Return Of A Blogger
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by waltinnovers: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is not fridge mechanic, is technician
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by AMilla(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
livinstone8:
Lol...
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by ize12: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lovely
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by hotdi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Just look at the hands of the wife, She wants us to see her rings and bling-bling watch.
grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
ever811:
marry first before you make such comment..
.yap
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
undecided other celebs are married to hot model-like wives and Mr Ibu is married to this lipsrsealed

In frank Donga's voice "when ure a stup1d goat ure a stup1d goat..u cannot be another type of goat except a stup1d one"
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Benbelor(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
[/b] prolly same reason ion comment
livinstone8:

[b]wanted to comment then I saw ur name
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Alyna: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
run off... Swine!
I wasn't wrong afterall. Who is the pig? Me or you? What do you know? Oh O!!!!
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by jojosweet(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
undecided other celebs are married to hot model-like wives and Mr Ibu is married to this lipsrsealed
stupid goat! undecided
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by ubaken88(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Stupid comment from stupidgoat. Nice
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by omoalajah(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
The family see is looking funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) / Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) / Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.