Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Top President, Thanks Her Secondary School For Teachin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Top President, Thanks Her Secondary School For Teachin (983 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere / Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Top President, Thanks Her Secondary School For Teachin by CecyAdrian(f): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Nigeria's reigning female music star, Yemi Alade who is currently in Togo shared a picture of she having a handshake with the President of Togo on her Instagram page and captioned it

#NoFilter needed when bonding with the President of Togo, Faure Gnassingbé. Merci beaucoup sir and I am still waiting for my #Ferrari! "A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men." #MamaAfrica #MamaAfricaInTogo #NowhereBeLikeAfrica

The Mama Africa singer also took the opportunity to thank her secondary school teacher Mrs Adebayo who taught her French in school and says no Knowledge is a waste. See what she said below

https://pluckyarena..com.ng/2016/07/yemi-alade-hangs-out-with-top-president.html

Re: Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Top President, Thanks Her Secondary School For Teachin by CecyAdrian(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Top President, Thanks Her Secondary School For Teachin by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2016
wow
Re: Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Top President, Thanks Her Secondary School For Teachin by StupidGoat(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2016
undecided my own french is still a waste

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Top President, Thanks Her Secondary School For Teachin by BaeBella(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
sadNigeria wants mine to waste but c'est pas possible
Re: Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Top President, Thanks Her Secondary School For Teachin by olatunjithomas(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
thanks to my Yoruba teacher cos that too ain't a waste of knowledge.........

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Actress Oge Okoye Sunday Outfit. Photos / Yvonne Nelson Cuddling Up In New Photo She Posted On Her Instagram Page. / Beautiful Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son Jamil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.