Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics (36614 Views)

Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) / 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
must they be stripped . anyway they asked for it .
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by manuel80(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
guys wait ohh
wats with this thieves and transformers this days
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
See dia big prick,even thr censor blur no fit capture the full lenght
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by inventory(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
:-what did you want to see ahahaha.....
EniHolar:
I can't see anything.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Pyno30: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
AlphaNet:
Stripping them unclad shouldn't have been enough, the people should have pleaded with PHCN to switch on power to those transformers for at least 5mins with those dudes tired to the transformers..!!!
**** What have you don to Dasuki that stole half of Nigerian Cash?
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by joseph1832(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
If I hear say police prosecute them. Lol. Well the thieves should be glad Umuahians aren't savages, otherwise, they would have used them for burnt offering to appease their idols. Lol.

On a serious note, its nice to know Jungle Justice isn't celebrated everywhere in the country. Thumbs up for Umuahia.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by DavSagacity(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Atleast this Is better than setting them ablaze..
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
in my own umuahia.... lite no dey and dis fools wan to damage d remaining one we manage to see in umuahia...... somebody hold me naw oooo cause I dey vex
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by zeberebe: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
EniHolar:
I can't see anything.
spoilt lady smiley
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by zeberebe: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
AntiWailer:
"Are they the only cable thief ?"

"Have they stripped other Cable thieves ? "

"WHy not arrest Imo thieves too"

That is au dumb and pathetic wailers sound when they defend Fayose and other Political Arm robbers with unnecessary sentiments.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by stiflerdrug: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Do yahoo yahoo dem no go gree. Na thief for street.. Their ear well well well angry angry
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Spells(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Go for e'm... That was hw dey stole the one in my area too oh, n made us lightless for days until a huge amount of contributions was made to buy another one... But like seriously stealing is too much this year
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by dilini(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
EniHolar:
I can't see anything.
What can't you see? What have you not seen before?
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by jackie35(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
dainformant:
These young men were caught trying to steal armored cables attached to an electricity transformer around Udi street ‪in Umuahia, capital of Abia State. They were caught by residents of the neighborhood, as they were stripped unclad, beaten and tied to the metal frames of the transformer. The thieves were later taken by police officers who promised the people that they will be prosecuted properly.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/able-bodied-men-stripped-unclad-after.html

Did they promise not to do it again?
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by jamalchance(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
EniHolar:
I can't see anything.
Aunty there is nothing u haven't seen before there ooo
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by cricifixo: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
EniHolar:
I can't see anything.
wetin you wan see?
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by trentslawson(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
EniHolar:
I can't see anything.

Lol bad girl wetin your small eye dey look for
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by jamoscofield(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
AlphaNet:
Stripping them unclad shouldn't have been enough, the people should have pleaded with PHCN to switch on power to those transformers for at least 5mins with those dudes tired to the transformers..!!!

May Allah forgive you in Jesus name
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by junta007(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ole
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
geraldgiz:
In as much as I condemn crime, I still don't support Jungle justice, is it because they don't have mouth. Our leaders will pack millions meant for you and I and nothing will happen apart from the drama that happens in court and everybody goes free. This ain't fair, against morality and disgusting as well. This is y our country seems to be lawless. Some who indulge in such acts even do worse than the culprits. #saynotojunglejustice

Nonesense. These fools were about to give their community over 6 months of no power here and you're here critizing the community for dealing with them? If you dont want jungle justice, dont steal.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by fr3do(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
AlphaNet:

transformer is earthed, nothing will happen if the transformer is in good condition.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by AngelAhnie(f): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Big shame.
gringrin
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Itzurboi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
EniHolar:
I can't see anything.
Eny, u wey ur eyes sharp pass halogen bulb... i hail thee
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by ifygod20(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
They should have long been burnt to death......
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by emmyz09(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
dainformant:
good for them

you people are hypocrites how can you beat them silly and strip them naked have you been able to beat and strip our looters? i wonder how people think i would rather take them to the police station. also the politicians that has stripped us of our common wealth are not stripped and tied shame and woe unto all of you who can hold a cable thief and cant hold those who have destroyed the resources of our generations by looting us dry.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
AntiWailer:
"Are they the only cable thief ?"

"Have they stripped other Cable thieves ? "

"WHy not arrest Imo thieves too"

That is au dumb and pathetic wailers sound when they defend Fayose and other Political Arm robbers with unnecessary sentiments.
Sarap meen! re you justifying their act, defending or advocating for them? must you comment by the way?
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by billyG(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
IPOB stealing frm IPOB,IPOB stripping ipob.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by AntiWailer: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Sarap meen! re you justifying their act, defending or advocating for them? must you comment by the way?

I am sorry, i dnt have experience explaining a simple text to Kindergartens.

The wise ones understand what i said, may be you will be lucky enough for some one to help you out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Emeonyerichard(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hashme:
See dis
for dis hard buhari economy na u, or who ever crry my crdt lik dat... I no wan cause sha.. Bt dos unclad pics shey u go like M
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

I am sorry, i dnt have experience explaining a simple text to Kindergartens.

The wise ones understand what i said, may be you will be lucky enough for some one to help you out.
I'm not suprised, an average antiwailler can't be far from a zombie.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by omonla555: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
People for tie them to the transformer and connect them to the High tension wires.
Re: Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics by siaco(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
EniHolar:
I can't see anything.
Wetin u wan see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli National Who Speaks Yoruba Language Declared Wanted By EFCC. Photos / Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / 13 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.