Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (86510 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by glossyj(f): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
MAY GOD FIGHT FOR U
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by goldedprince: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Preaching in a Moslem populated area is like going into a lions den and asking the lions what they can do. I dont see Moslems doing same to christians. Why go preach in a Moslem community??. I feel bad reading this though.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Fowobi(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2016
goldedprince:
Preaching in a Moslem populated area is like going into a lions den and asking the lions what they can do. I dont see Moslems doing same to christians. Why go preach in a Moslem community??. I feel bad reading this though.

I didnt find your comment funny at all. This same country where we say there is freedom ? Where is religion tolerance ? The act is barbaric and must be condemned. Till now no outcome of what has been done to the murders!
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by goldedprince: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Fowobi:

I didnt find your comment funny at all. This same country where we say there is freedom ? Where is religion tolerance ? The act is barbaric and must be condemned. Till now no outcome of what has been done to the murders!
Am not a comedian. The truth is bitter but it must be said. When u do stupid things, expect stupid results. What they did was extreme and barbaric but that dosnt erase the fact that what she did was stupid. Nigerian Christians like imposing their beliefs on others.
I visited a moslim country in the middle east and was suprised to see nigerians preaching loudly and disturbingly the area. If the radical muslims react, we all will start blaming them. "may we learn to use our brain"
Btw am not muslim. So don't turn this to a religious argument
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Thermal: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business / Have You Praised Him Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.