Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Not Every Soul Will Rest In Peace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Every Soul Will Rest In Peace. (292 Views)

When I Get To Heaven I Will Rest – Pastor Adeboye / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Soul Will Rest In Peace. by lawani: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Everybody must get it clearly that no Christian or Muslim is a candidate for Paradise. Their souls are rejects. This is because there is no segregation in Paradise. If you are worth paradise, you will know without anybody telling you. For instance President Buhari knows he is not going to any paradise, same as Adeboye and Oyedepo of RCCG and Winners respectively. President Buhari does not value human life and does not have empathy. Same goes for Adeboye and Oyedepo who are human ritualists. So you know by yourself who you are working for and where your soul will end up when your body packs up. It is not a matter of belief or religion. It is something you know. Not all souls will Rest In Peace. Not all. Only good souls will rest in peace.

So Christians and Muslims can not make paradise because there is no segregation in paradise. Those among them who have good souls may be sorted out one way or the other but no sane God will put them in a general paradise with other human beings like Aborishas, Wiccans, Shintos and etc. The fanatics will surely go to hell for their lack of common sense.

See Adeboye and Pastor Kumuyi two big Pastors with huge church businesses for instance. They are both ardent supporters of President Buhari even as fanatic Muslims under President Buhari killed an elderly woman each who are members of their churches. The President's response to the first killing was 'People should respect Islam'. No response yet to the second. The Deeper Life member in Kano and the RCCG member in Abuja. The have not said anything, They know the right thing but they know that what they do is gangsterism and profiteering. They have no real love for the masses at heart. You have to be heartless or demon possessed to set up a corporation spreading the doctrines of automatic forgiveness, salvation by sheer luck and etc and reaping profits enough to acquire private jets in the midst of extreme poverty. Using the money of the poor to establish universities for the elite which the poor can not afford. During the time of the AG, there was tax funded education for all. They use private jets. What are they selling? Even most of the highest ranked captains of industry do not have so much money. To keep themselves thus propped up, they have to kill and they have to be heartless.

Irrational is their other name. Take my biological father for instance. A Pastor of the RCCG. Given all my allegations against Pastor Adeboye with my citing the bank and account name in London of the Tola Ekunsanmi into which Adeboye paid ten million naira for her character assassination job against me that she did for him, a normal father who is not a Pastor or Christian, will write a letter at least, to Pastor Adeboye demanding that he takes up the matter with me for closure. Charge me to court. I have gone to the police who blocked me. It would have been straight forward because the court will liaise with the DSS who will bring the tapes in their possession, submitted against me and then name the petitioners, the London police will provide information on the money laundered into the Tola Ekunsanmi account and thereby there would have been exposure. The cat would be let out of the bag, but my biological father elected to be collecting millions of Naira from Pastor Adeboye, he and my mother. Adeboye lavished them with millions of Naira, giving them church board appointments and new offshore church commissions. Those are people who preach paradise to people. Supposedly holy people. So, when my Dad meets the Pastor Adeboye he prostrates flat to greet him, then asks him to pray for him. He failed as a father but excelled as a Pastor.

In thesame way, Adeboye and Oyedepo are licking Buhari's ass while their followers who are old women, gaining money spinning followers for them are being lynched by Muslim mercenaries in Abuja and Kano.

So you do not need to think these men are leading you to paradise. No, they are not. Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya and etc are leading no one to Paradise. They themselves are not headed in that direction. If you have 'ika' evil in you then your soul will not rest in peace in any paradise.

Again no Christian or Muslim soul can be admitted to any general paradise unless there are many paradises. Wake yourself up before it is too late. A life spent as a Christian or Muslim is a wasted life of under achievement because of a ceiling of Jesus or Mohammed as the case maybe.

Relieve yourself of the yoke. May the souls of the gruesomely murdered grandmothers of Deeper Life and RCCG rest in perfect peace.

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success... / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 19/08/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.