Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! (628 Views)

If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course / At LASU, Frst Class Is Not Cheap, Says Vice Chancellor / To Make First Class Is Easy( I Got 4.51(CGPA)L100) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! by K9blunt(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
There is a thread on why one should get a first class, while all that is true, I dont believe its necessary.

Dont get me wrong, I admire first class graduate, though I am not a candidate and couldn't care less about getting first class... I admire more, people who graduate with positive achievements on the lives of the common man.

life is way more than first class, have you asked yourself what your first class has done for your fellow man?

if bill gates was busy with first class, he wouldn't have bothered inventing Microsoft.

if mark zukerberg was interested in first class, he would not have bothered himself with inventing Facebook. etc.

there is only one reason I wouldn't hail a first class graduate, even, I will laugh at such a person that boasts about his/her academic status because such people haven't added to my life and the life of others in need of help.

I know I am going to be attacked but I dont care, who first class help sef?

Rather why dont you take a minute (or more wink) to hail this man who instead of first class, has invented a pressing iron, he has seen that our friends NEPA (a.k.a PHCN) are always around to make our lives interesting, he decided to make lives for those working but can't afford fuel for generator, others can't buy I pass my neighbor, and for those who wouldn't want to miss anything or go late to somewhere better.

his kind are the ones we should be encouraging and hailing for our own good and the good of first class..

2 Likes

Re: First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! by winetapper: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
What exactly are you trying to point out.. I just dont gerrit undecided
Re: First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! by K9blunt(f): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
winetapper:
What exactly are you trying to point out.. I just dont gerrit undecided

Its not necessary to graduate with first class. Simple
Re: First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! by Fynestboi: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
K9blunt:

No one said it is.

The title of the thread which you intend providing a retort to, reads

"ยป 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree"

Take note of the bolded in the title. wink

smiley smiley
Re: First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! by sexymonkey(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nigerian first class graduates are mostly dumb. U'll hardly find any one that knows a thing apart from ''text book knowledge".

2 Likes

Re: First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! by winetapper: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
K9blunt:

its not your fault you didnt graduate with First class..
Period! angry
Re: First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! by ashewoboy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
1st class or no 1st class. Educational system in nigeria is messed up. It's only teaching us about class rooms, theories that were propounded when we were not yet born.

Educational system of la cram la pour. If you nor sabi cram, you can't graduate with 2:1 talkless of 1st class.
Re: First Class Is Not Necessary! Truth Be Told!!! by K9blunt(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
winetapper:
its not your fault you didnt graduate with First class..
Period! angry

Go and cry.... I've made my point, e pain you e no concern me.

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Cleo V Students Foundation / The Jarushub Academic Tip That Broke 40-Year-Old Record In UNIJOS / I Need Good Samples Of Curriculum Vitae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.