Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano (55881 Views)

Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison / Ese: I Don't Know What Happened. I Just Followed Yinusa.... / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by BraniacX(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Down south we don't give half of two flying bleeps if a thousand and none fugly maggotty pvs$y khaniwood (now that's a mouthfull) female vortex's (not stars) mate the unbridled, brainless, foul, reeking, stanking, stinking oafish gnome called yinusa the paedophile!!! We only give a fvck that he inserted his vermin laced phallus in ese oruru's nether regions seeing as she is one of ours, we care enough to want him castrated and hung by his digits while he bleeds out slowly undecided is that too much to give half a sinking fvck about?

8 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Reminez(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
The flat headed suspects are calling others paedophiles. The only paedophiles
in the history of Nigeria is Ojukwu !!
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by dyn1800: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
While so many people condemn yunusa here (though as expected), they celebrate and never overflog the issue of the pregnant 13yrs old CALABAR girl reported to have been rescued by the "kind hearted " Danish woman. Just because the name didn't sound Islamic.

3 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by xboyelyusuf(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Common minor societal issues like this some chronic wailers will still use it to abuse PMB. Continue your wailing but come 2019 if Baba seeks to continue he'll win by a margin that doubles that between him and the ineffectual buffon.

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Araoluwa005(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
aresa my friend grin
As usual, You're supporting your muslim brother, not surprising. You be like... "Kidnap joor, As long as you're one of us no problem"
May your teenage daughter experience this kind of love, say Amen.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by ventilation: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
But me taya for Naija, can we not handle issues sometimes, not involving religion, tribe $ politics, let us just take 1 case $ work on it, use the law to back it up $ arrive at something meaningful, only then shall Nigeria be great. Address issues as it should, think outside religion, tribe $ politics, I know it's now hard for Nigerians but we can do it mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by mengho(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
What of the criminal charges againts dis fellow brother, so it gets dropped just like that, isn't that encouraging more people to follow his footsteps. What he did was wrong, I don't care even if na Buhari daughter way dey like him, he must be punished according to d law, even Islam condems such acts being carried out by people like him

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by tayo200(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by DexterousOne(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
What are these Hausa/Northern people saying?? What is wrong is wrong.... Simple

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by DexterousOne(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
mengho:
What of the criminal charges againts dis fellow brother, so it gets dropped just like that, isn't that encouraging more people to follow his footsteps. What he did was wrong, I don't care even if na Buhari daughter way dey like him, he must be punished according to d law, even Islam condems such acts being carried out by people like him

He just got bail....
The case is not over
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by mhisbliss(f): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Why?
tribalism is the only thing i see in that comment against rule 2 and 3 check and see
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by SeverusSnape(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
tribalism is the only thing i see in that comment against rule 2 and 3 check and see
You're not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Imoy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
aressssa:

The fact that hate mongers and bigots rewrote the story doesn't mean anything, the video says a lot..

What kind of love will a 14year old girl display to this grown up man that will make him elope with her without informing her parents?

No matter d kind of love ese professed, I expected inusa to have informed her parent bfre even allowing her to come with him.

How you support this still beats my imagination.

9 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by uncjay(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
dimieprincess:
foolish people

My sister, i follow u call them names ooo......infact wat is plausible about his actions, it only sick and ridiculous people with no knowledge that will raise their worthless hands and clap for him. Imaging girls are dying for him, for what? Heroing for nigeria?..... are these people sane at all?

3 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Dindondin(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
aressssa:

From the girl's mouth.

I hope you know the meaning of the word kidnap...

Look at the way you tried to defend your statement. The screenshot you posted shot you on the foot. This is no Christian - Muslim or Northern - Southern issue. Yunusa could v been from anywhere. His act of abduction is not good. You don't take a girl away without a parents consent. That is the missing thing there. Whether Ese was with teenage love syndrome, charmed or left willingly is not the issue. The issue is Yunusa is an adult that should know that abduction is wrong. When he took Ese to Kano, the elders that knew that she was an abducted girl didn't act swiftly. So stop painting thing like south hates north without reason.
I don't tolerate wrongdoing from any tribe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Dindondin(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
aressssa:

The fact that hate mongers and bigots rewrote the story doesn't mean anything, the video says a lot..
you sure sounding like a bigot & you soon be treated like one.
Yunusa is human. He can't be maltreated. But his actions were condemnable. That's what you or some northerners may not understand. As someone once asked you, why was the mother almost lynched when she went to get the girl in Kano?

4 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Salym(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
This news is absolute rubbish. What is the name of the actress? Rich ladies are interested in him? A beg tell me something else. Some people are just trying really hard to stoke ethnic and religious tensions.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dis OP can lie... U see ur lyf... na U be d kind ppl wey make 9ja always backward, wit kind ppl lyk U 9ja will neva go forward
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by dafeben(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2016
all the northern elites are all outcast, sanusi is even the useless person on earth, supporting rubbish, and their generation will experience it in thousands fold. Amen

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by timeandchance76(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
cheesycheesy
our leader's have archive what they want. To divide us on religion and tribe line. But we all knew that yinusa have not done the right thing sha.we don,t need to celebrate him.

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by chillbabe(f): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:
This was a teenage love affair to start with, but like every issue in Nigeria, the usual bigots, hate mongers and evil minded people stepped in to rephrase and rewrite the issues based on their own hateful and bigoted existence..

Good to see the young man out of jail and looking great and the young woman sound and happy with her newborn.

The only losers here are the hate mongers and the low life disgusting bigots including the heartbroken ones already sad, upset and disgruntled in this thread.......
1) A person who commits an act which causes penetration with a child is guilty of an offence called defilement.
(2) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child aged eleven years or less shall upon conviction be sentenced to imprisonment for life.
(3) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of twelve and fifteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.
‎(4) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life. And this is the law.

7 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by MeAboki(m): 12:41am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
This behaviour is not surprising, I know them well.

They support Yunusa for what he did, for furthering the cause of their religion. Even here on Nairaland, Didn't we see Islamic folks showing solidarity to this rapist abductor??. Yunusa is now a hero to them.

See the guy, who was hitherto a tricycle rider, Now looking fresher and fattened, He has the backing of the Northern oligarchs no doubt.

This is what riles me up with some of you bigots who claim education but show very little sign of it. The least expected of you was to have read the article comprehended it before commenting.
Didn't you read this portion, where Yunusa's own father, Islamic clerics and northern youth forum - among others condemned his actions?

In one of his reactions, Dahiru Bala, said his son, Yunusa can never marry Ese, adding that he did not support the relationship because of its illegality and that it was against his religion.

“There was no marriage between my son and Ese Oruru because it is illegal.”

“I promptly reported the matter to the village head and on their arrival they were taken to his home who in turn reported to the District Head at Kura,” 55 year-old Bala added.

Reactions also came from non-governmental organisations, religious groups, clerics, among others.

Instance: some Islamic clerics insisted that Yellow’s action was against Islamic practices; similarly Arewa Youth Consultative Forum condemned the act.

If you had, then why are you spreading such bigoted rubbish?

Note; while no northerner or true Muslim would support Yunusa's action; however, many are aggrieved by by the hypocrisy and the malicious blanket condemnation of his region, religion and tribe by southerners and the Christian dominated media for his singular independent act.

What you see as a hero's welcome is the consequence of earlier politicisation and distortion of the facts of the whole saga especially by the media in which Yunusa was tried, judged and sentenced even before appeared before the court of law; its no wonder that he would now have supporters rallying from within his community in solidarity for being condemn along with him.

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Orikinla(m): 1:40am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=18pt]Re-tards everywhere.
No wonder a land so blessed is full of primates so cursed.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Flairoqy(m): 1:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Sentiments! Everywhere...
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Flairoqy(m): 2:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Let's be honest here, if assuming Ese was my sister I would prefer yunusa rots in jail or something worse than that, I'm a Muslim and I'm judging this by heart, Yunusa shouldn't be supported by the Northerners when they fully know that if she (Ese) was their child they might even sentence yunusa to death, I have 5sisters and it really pains me to see them around guys, I get mad talk more of getting them pregnant, I will kill you I swear. So let's be fair, yunusa was wrong to have travelled with the girl without her parent consent, and bringing her back pregnant? he's a kidnapper whether she willingly followed him or not. I believe he has penalty for his crime in Sharia law.

5 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by olajizz01(m): 2:30am On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
The OP is a yoruba muslim celebrating the release of his mentor Yunusa the pedophile.

He was one of those who deceived people with 'I am yoruba christian and I will vote Buhari' chants pre-2015 elections. grin
I am not supporting evil,but don't demonise any religion because evil-doer cut across every religion,are u tell me that u don't have pedophile in your religion as well,what about all those pastors.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by cococandy(f): 2:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Seems right.
If not, what's the explanation for their hero worshipping him. Except he's doing what they like.

BTW what the heck is kannywood? SMH.
SeverusSnape:
This behaviour is not surprising, I know them well.

They support Yunusa for what he did, for furthering the cause of their religion. Even here on Nairaland, Didn't we see Islamic folks showing solidarity to this rapist abductor??. Yunusa is now a hero to them.

See the guy, who was hitherto a tricycle rider, Now looking fresher and fattened, He has the backing of the Northern oligarchs no doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by cococandy(f): 3:01am On Jul 12, 2016
He has penalty if the girl was Muslim.

But they see other religions as infidels to be raped and captured and abused at will.

Obviously.
Flairoqy:
Let's be honest here, if assuming Ese was my sister I would prefer yunusa rots in jail or something worse than that, I'm a Muslim and I'm judging this by heart, Yunusa shouldn't be supported by the Northerners when they fully know that if she (Ese) was their child they might even sentence yunusa to death, I have 5sisters and it really pains me to see them around guys, I get mad talk more of getting them pregnant, I will kill you I swear. So let's be fair, yunusa was wrong to have travelled with the girl without her parent consent, and bringing her back pregnant? he's a kidnapper whether she willingly followed him or not. I believe he has penalty for his crime in Sharia law.

6 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by sweatlana: 3:08am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

From the girl's mouth.

I hope you know the meaning of the word kidnap...

Even if she begged him to travel with her, he still kidnaped her. You can't just run off with someone's child like that. It's illegal it's also called KIDNAPPING!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.