Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano (55884 Views)

Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison / Ese: I Don't Know What Happened. I Just Followed Yinusa.... / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by mailmitch(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
AnanseK:

The little love peddlers of SE/SS like this Ese Oruru know more about f**king that Yunusa .

I am sure she was the one who raped the poor boy.

Hmmm, I pray ur daughter or sister doesn't experience wht Esse's parents nd Esse went thru. U shld try nd speak wth sense

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Flairoqy(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
cococandy:
He has penalty if the girl was Muslim.

But they see other religions as infidels to be raped and captured and abused at will.

Obviously.
You are wrong! I'm a Muslim, it's my religion. We do no such thing, don't just conclude base on one issue especially when it's complicated like this, religion is of will not by force, we don't force anyone to our religion.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by beadaholic(f): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
BolaAdeyemo:
When you eye their girls up-north,they try you by sharia laws and you may end up losing one of your hands or Limbs but they come down-south and brainwash and eloped with our girls and the northern elites thinks its fine

quote me anywhere,North is the problem with Nigeria

You are right. Though other tribes has theirs too but the northern problem is 1st class.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by YabaLeftist: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:
This was a teenage love affair to start with, but like every issue in Nigeria, the usual bigots, hate mongers and evil minded people stepped in to rephrase and rewrite the issues based on their own hateful and bigoted existence..

Good to see the young man out of jail and looking great and the young woman sound and happy with her newborn.

The only losers here are the hate mongers and the low life disgusting bigots including the heartbroken ones already sad, upset and disgruntled in this thread.......

Yinusa is a teenager, right?

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by dejavubobo1(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

She has no clue how she followed him, but she was kidnapped at the same time?

How do you reconcile the meaningless and ambiguous rubbish you posted?

Common sense should tell you that the young man is yet to face trial and his guilt is yet to be determined and he is innocent till proven guilty.

Stick to your ignorant understanding of the law and circumstances instead of embarrassing the internet community with your ignorance...

U are heartless and may ur daughter(s) be a victim of same fate..

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by SucreB: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
This behaviour is not surprising, I know them well.

They support Yunusa for what he did, for furthering the cause of their religion. Even here on Nairaland, Didn't we see Islamic folks showing solidarity to this rapist abductor??. Yunusa is now a hero to them.

See the guy, who was hitherto a tricycle rider, Now looking fresher and fattened, He has the backing of the Northern oligarchs no doubt.
and some zombies will be saying BH abducted their girls.....let me tell you, those girls were married off to BH or whoever needs them.

stop deceiving yoursefs, there is nothing like chibok girls. ok?

very soon, they will go and plot plans again that their missing girls have returned just the way they formed it that they were kidnapped.

God will heal una hearts ooooo
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Oladim001(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
repogirl:
Abduction and raping a minor and Nitwits see him as a hero? Barbaric!

May all their daughters be abducted, raped severally and impregnated! Amen!
Ahan because of what. Don't you also have daughters ni or don't you pray to have one.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Corperadams: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

They support Yunusa for what he did, for furthering the cause of their religion. Even here on Nairaland, Didn't we see Islamic folks showing solidarity to this rapist abductor??. Yunusa is now a hero to them.

See the guy, who was hitherto a tricycle rider, Now looking fresher and fattened, He has the backing of the Northern oligarchs no doubt.
nice talk, but please nexr time put it as muslim not northerners. Am northerner but am a christian and my family as well. Never been a muslim and never will be. Anyway, and for d yellow, we hate him even the more. Friends, always remember us (norther christians) in your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Corperadams:

nice talk, but please nexr time put it as muslim not northerners. Am northerner but am a christian and my family as well. Never been a muslim and never will be. Anyway, and for d yellow, we hate him even the more. Friends, always remember us (norther christians) in your prayers.
Noted, But take note too, anytime we call 'North', We most of the time mean the core North, that is; Hausa/Fulani.
Stay safe, Bless you.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by elsomm(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:
This was a teenage love affair to start with, but like every issue in Nigeria, the usual bigots, hate mongers and evil minded people stepped in to rephrase and rewrite the issues based on their own hateful and bigoted existence..

Good to see the young man out of jail and looking great and the young woman sound and happy with her newborn.

The only losers here are the hate mongers and the low life disgusting bigots including the heartbroken ones already sad, upset and disgruntled in this thread.......

Was the reported cases of Muslims abducting underage Christian girls also love at first sight?

Why are there so many of such cases?

Even if its love affair as u want to believe, why is he celebrated like a hero? Shouldn't they caution him because if even it was love affair Yunusa followed it the wrong way. Instead they celebrate him like he did what they asked him to do.

Call a spade, a spade.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by alizma: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Obynolee:

And by law consentual sexual intercourse with an underaged girl is legal?
don't divert from my point.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by BudeYahooCom: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2016
olajizz01:
I am not supporting evil,but don't demonise any religion because evil-doer cut across every religion,are u tell me that u don't have pedophile in your religion as well,what about all those pastors.

Go to hell! You muslims should be castrated so you don't contaminate the rest of the world. To hell with you all!
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by toprealman: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

They even booked a flight for him to tell you how much they now respect the pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by neocortex: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
AnanseK:

The little love peddlers of SE/SS like this Ese Oruru know more about f**king that Yunusa .

I am sure she was the one who raped the poor boy.

[b]Kirikiri is real! you can rant, cry, and whine as you like,
what pains me most is that your type usually blame the
devil when caught.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by chrysso83(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
He has become a celebrity for them. I continue saying it. We and this people no be one eeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by AnanseK(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
chrysso83:
He has become a celebrity for them. I continue saying it. We and this people no be one eeeeeeeeeeeee

Your Heroes are on duty in baby factories.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by olajizz01(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Go to hell! You muslims should be castrated so you don't contaminate the rest of the world. To hell with you all!
The thing they pain u,u will first castrated your pastors and u yourself before u can castrate any muslim because the rate at which u and your pastors are contaminating(defiling children)the world is alarming.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by alfarouq(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Anybody that believes this false and smearing news can also believe a woman with 7 children can still be a virgin. Can I get the name of the kannywood actress am sure you can not say it was undisclosed for security purpose. Mtxheww
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by alfarouq(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Any one that believes this false and smearing news can also believe a woman that just delivered is still a virgin. Can they tell us the name if the kannywood actress, I am sure you won't claim you can't disclose her name for security purposes.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by AnanseK(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Beamborla:

Bros, I don't want to know if it was a love affair or abduction, walahi! I don't insult or curse people but for you I will make an exception.

You see the only thing I'm sure of is this, be it willingly or through abduction, all the females in your generation will find themselves exactly where Ese is today and the whole world would have nothing good to say about them except the above statement.

Pls, I need a resounding Amen! From you since its a good thing and you are not ashamed to write this down.

Posterity will judge you heavily and if you dare quote me to insult me, Sango, will strike you with thunder, Ogun, will pierce you with a two edged sword and Oya would wash your remain to the place where vultures would have a filled day.

The world need to be purged of people like you.
IDIO*T

Mtcheeeew!

You think I give a damn about the heathen gods you worship? For insulting me , I will say; may your kettle never boil, may your knife not cut, may you be afflicted with the itch and not have the nails to scratch with. Amen

(It's good to know that insults hurt everyone)
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Beamborla(f): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
AnanseK:

You think I give a damn about the heathen gods you worship? For insulting me , I will say; may your kettle never boil, may your knife not cut, may you be afflicted with the itch and not have the nails to scratch with. Amen

(It's good to know that insults hurt everyone)

I agree with your last statement in bracket.
So you feel pained when the hot rod is in your anus but wouldn't think twice before inserting it into others. You are a big joke.

And hey, karma don't work like that. She's damn smart. So, get a map and a car and have a safe trip to hell... That's where your species belong.

I'm done with you!

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by AnanseK(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Beamborla:

I agree with your last statement in bracket.
So you feel pained when the hot rod is in your anus but wouldn't think twice before inserting it into others. You are a big joke.
And hey, karma don't work like that. She's damn smart. So, get a map and a car and have a safe trip to hell... That's where your species belong.
I'm done with you!

You're daft. The insults since this story appeared were always on the man Yunusa , his family, his tribe and his region although you just admitted that no one is sure if it was lovers eloping voluntarily or abduction. The moment I suggested that the girl may be at fault , you came out charging like an injured goat. As if there are no little prostitutes like Ese in Portharcout and Yenagoa. You lack objectivity and you are dull and ignorant. You don't even realize it when the shoe is on the other foot, you just run mad and cannot hide your gutter upbringing.
Just leave me alone , brothels - where you work are not for me.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Obynolee(f): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
alizma:

don't divert from my point.

That doesn't answer my question
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by Beamborla(f): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
AnanseK:

You're daft. The insults since this story appeared were always on the man Yunusa , his family, his tribe and his region although you just admitted that no one is sure if it was lovers eloping voluntarily or abduction. The moment I suggested that the girl may be at fault , you came out charging like an injured goat. As if there are no little prostitutes like Ese in Portharcout and Yenagoa. You lack objectivity and you are dull and ignorant. You don't even realize it when the shoe is on the other foot, you just run mad and cannot hide your gutter upbringing.
Just leave me alone , brothels - where you work are not for me.
Can you just quit playing the victim already.
It makes you more pathetic than you already are.

I'm surprised you mentioned objectivity. Where you being objective when you called her a prostitute and asked her to go to hell? How on earth is your statement related to suggestion and not pure condemnation. You just called her a prostitute in this very post of yours yet to still claim you suggested... What a contradiction from one who is not dull and ignorant.

Talk about being dull and ignorant, you would know that even if a 16year old shows you affection, it is against the law to penetrate her if you are not the living definition of dull and ignorant.

Like I mentioned earlier, you are a joke! There is no way you can justify your words. If the girl was a Northerner, would lives and property not have been destroyed by now considering the fact that the guilty one is one of you.

They attacked his religion and you proved them right with your words. His generation, that I do not support. But is not better than going out to slaughter any Northerner in sight?

...at this junction, I will take to the words if a wise man which goes thus: 'Do not argue with a fool lest he drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.'

I leave you to wallow in your foolishness like you demanded.

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by aspirebig: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yeye dey smell

Outta d thread immediately.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by AnanseK(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Beamborla:

I'm surprised you mentioned objectivity. Where you being objective when you called her a prostitute and asked her to go to hell? How on earth is your statement related to suggestion and not pure condemnation. You just called her a prostitute in this very post of yours yet to still claim you suggested... What a contradiction from one who is not dull and ignorant.

Talk about being dull and ignorant, you would know that even if a 16year old shows you affection, it is against the law to penetrate her if you are not the living definition of dull and ignorant.

Like I mentioned earlier, you are a joke! There is no way you can justify your words. If the girl was a Northerner, would lives and property not have been destroyed by now considering the fact that the guilty one is one of you.

They attacked his religion and you proved them right with your words. His generation, that I do not support. But is not better than going out to slaughter any Northerner in sight?

...at this junction, I will take to the words if a wise man which goes thus: 'Do not argue with a fool lest he drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.'

Yes, I will stop arguing with a fool.
Re: Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano by AnanseK(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Beamborla:

Yes, I will stop arguing wit
Beamborla:

Yes, I will stop arguing with a fool - right now. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.