Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday (23841 Views)

Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by crestedaguiyi: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Criminal son of a rogue.

Your resignation means nothing.
Oiss you
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by mishodukisic(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
wonderful
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
benjaminben:
One Day I will be Nigerian President. If ur with me click "Like" against "share"
lol you hustling for likes smh undecided
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Ranchhoddas: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
benjaminben:
One Day I will be Nigerian President. If ur with me click "Like" against "share"
The shares have it.
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by banmee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Adaahjacob:
I WONT B SUPRISED; COX HILARY CLITON WILL AS WELL B AMERICAN FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT....

There is no correlation between the two.
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by MrPresident1: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
benjaminben:

My son, now you should know the meaning of 'aye o fe'ni fo'ro a'fo'ri eni'

More shares than likes grin
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by stonemasonn: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good boost for Hilary Clinton election success.

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by shaybebaby(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
I hope not. There will be a general election.. Sick of Tory scums ruining the country. Out Tory, IN labour under Jeremy Corbyn...our next democratically elected prime minister.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by meforyou1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
UK politics is intriguing

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by nairapolice: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
ozoigbondu:
A meeting between thersea may Angela Merkel and hopefully Hillary Clinton would be a sight to behold

So u wouldnt be disappointed when they focus more on each others lip stick and the designers
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by dotcomnamename: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
This woman hate immigrants with passion

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Ataidara: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Isomerizm:
Reign. Where?
Christ has been ruling in heaven since 1914. In God's due time his rule ll be extended to earth. So we pray Thy Kingdom come
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Gaborone:
I would love to see that happen, and it would be twice a joy if she is anything like Angela Merkel who to me is an epitome of a 'good head meets a good heart'.

smiley

Same good heart that has plunged Europe into crisis?
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by opribo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
They are used to female leaders in UK, thats their way but America dont have no time for that. Infact when Trump comes on board he will clean the Augean staples all this one illegal immigrants from all over will go to America to claim refugee and all manner of allowances from government will stop henceforth. People should go back to their countries and hold their leaders accountable just as the Bukinabes,Tunisians, Egyptians and all others did. America is not father christmas they have their own citizens to cater for, if they invite you over it is a different thing they will provide for you, but a situation where all manner of people and calibre of people troop to America is dangerous. Trump will halt all that.

I am a Nigerian I have no business with what is happening there but truly we need fearless leaders like Trump in Nigeria. Today, Chadians, Sudanese, Togolese, Ghanaians, infact all of Africa are here in our country claiming rights of citizens yet our clueless leadership can not see it that they are catering for more than our national allocations can cope with. Some of these aliens have even risen to levels of presidents and head of state of our country they take up ministerial appointments and other lucrative employments at the detriment of bonafide citizens.
In the building sector, sewing, hair dressing they have taken over, they are even preferred and our people suffer.

Now they are terrorizing our country as Boko Haram and other militant sects yet our clueless leaders who are part of them anyway can not do anything about it. The people are even amassing territories with brazen boldness.

We need to do what Britain has done and what America is planning to do. Take back our own fast let us provide for our people first before we begin the father christmas behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Haute:

Same good heart that has plunged Europe into crisis?
How did Merkel plunge Europe into crisis?
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by MrImole: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
benjaminben:

There's no such country as "Nigerian". I stand corrected anyway.
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Gaborone:

How did Merkel plunge Europe into crisis?
Refugee crisis. One of the reasons the UK chose to leave the EU.
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by john650(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
ozoigbondu:
A meeting between thersea may Angela Merkel and hopefully Hillary Clinton would be a sight to behold
The conversation would go as follows: "Look at those foolish men who have been running things all these while. They think the world belongs to them. We are going to show them how things are done. Women power."

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Powerful woman

is she powerful and brave enough to push Article 50 and shoulder all the blames should anything go wrong, luckily UK is not a sexist nation, so this will just be blamed on the party rather than sex.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by styless(f): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hillary is next

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Isomerizm(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

Learner leleyi sha cheesy, you have not read where it is written that Christ will come in the clouds of heaven in power and great glory and all eyes shall behold him, including the eyes of those who pierced him?

Jesus Christ, the son of God, the owner of the sceptre, the only begotten son of God, the firstborn from the dead, the lion of the tribe of Judah, mighty in battle, great in strength, the mighty stone cut out of the mountain without hands that fills the earth completely, he is coming to rule THE WHOLE EARTH with a sceptre of great authority.

His Royal Imperial and Sovereign Majesty, Ololajulo, King of kings and Lord of lords, HE IS COMING TO RULE AND NO BAGGER CAN STAND AGAINST HIM!
Calm down and don't hurt yourself.
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Isomerizm(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
benjaminben:
NigeriaN president? You're foolish.
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Isomerizm:
Calm down and don't hurt yourself.

I consider it noble to be of help in eradicating ignorance from your life, I took this as a civic duty when you asked a question that did not portray you too brightly grin

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
And Figueres, a woman, would be the next UN Secretary-General.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Koreslee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Women ruling the world 1/1000
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by Lucasbalo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrPresident1:
Hitllery Clinton is the next president of America.

But Christ will reign wink
From your mouth to the ears of God.
Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by 190theclown: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
una de say congrats as if u all know what the MAY is capable of

first she doesnt like immigrants and if she enter power e don be for u nigerians

wen de think say una fit enta uk anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by ATERI(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2016
It is indeed better to be lucky than to be good. Any follower of British politics would agree that, even up until about a month ago, the likelihood of Theresa May becoming British Prime Minister, after David Cameron, was zero. David Cameron wanted George Osbourne, his Chancellor of Exchequer to succeed him. So most people believed that it was for Osbourne to lose- even his disaster budget didn`t change that significantly.
The PM wanted George Osbourne to succeed him, but London streets wanted Boris Johnson as Cameron`s successor. In third position was Theresa May or the promising Ruth Davidson. But one by one, the people in front of her committed suicide. What made it more remarkable was the fact that she was no Brexiter, but Michael Gove that Brexit should have helped committed his own political suicide when he betrayed his fellow Brexiter, Boris Johnson. Then the only Brexiter left standing talked herself into withdrawal. Good luck matters, indeed!

6 Likes

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by DedeNkem: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Britain is in a mess.

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by OAUTemitayo: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Angela

Hilary

May

Putin get a lot of hole to drill

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by ATERI(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Haute:

Refugee crisis. One of the reasons the UK chose to leave the EU.

My brother, David Cameron promised to take 20,000 Syrian refugees in the next 4 years. Germany took in 1.1million in 2015 alone
So, the only reason why they chose to leave the EU was because of the lies dished out by their right-wing press. In 2015 more immigrants came to the UK from outside the EU than came from within the EU. And have you heard of ` no dogs, no blacks, no Irish` before? That was not caused by the EU, was it?
Nice thing is, all the people that disseminated these lies, in order to leave the EU, have become political non-entities today.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday by ATERI(m): 1:14am On Jul 12, 2016
shaybebaby:
I hope not. There will be a general election.. Sick of Tory scums ruining the country. Out Tory, IN labour under Jeremy Corbyn...our next democratically elected prime minister.

I wish, but is not going to happen. Jeremy Corbyn is a political insurgent, not a Downing Street material!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. / Gabon Parliament Set Ablaze After Bongo Was Declared Winner (photos) / Russia Invasion: Scores Protest In Spain Over Soaring Cost Of Food, Light, Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.