Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

"Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User (53077 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Fmartin(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
A certain Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, has allegedly prayed for a dead man who was about to be buried and he woke up.

According to Amanda Chisom who posted the pictures on Facebook:

[b]”Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, prays for a dead man that was about to be buried and the God of resurrection brought the man back to life. Just as God brought back Lazarus to life. God said ” I will make haste to perform the words of my Prophet ” This Miracle took place at Iheala.

This year! you will not bury any member of your family. This year! nobody will say sorry to you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This year any gathering in your house, in your compound, will not be for condolence. It will be for celebration, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Right now, this very moment the God of resurrection that brought this MAN back to life is giving life to anything that is dead in your life. My God is giving life to your marriage, that business that is dead, receive life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. That hopeless conditions, I speak life into you. Just as the family of this man is thanking God, you will be the next to testify in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. If you pray this prayer with me, type Amen and claim your Miracle."

[/b]
Oh well , I got this from the pastorpreneur’s page page..”

https://www.naij.com/887097-nigerian-pastor-prays-dead-man-buried-happened-see-photos.html?f&poster=11771

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Chynx(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rubbish!

Ignoramuses; oya come and eat...food is ready!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by HungerBAD: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Story.

Make he go raise all the Soldiers wey Boko Kill up.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by mhisbliss(f): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hahahahaha nollywood, dr jesus part2

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Oyiboman69: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
pastors and wayo be like,

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Perfecttouch(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Scam 402 bringing the corpse to where people dey
Scam 404 waking person wey dey sleep.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
EGBO MAN CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY. WHAT A SMART WAY OF ADVERTISING A CHURCH.

12 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Austema(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Some of us are not reading our BIBLE, Jesus himself said that ''whosoever beleived in him will do greater works'' and mind you, this is catholic church the Rev.fr is not the founder of the church neither is he advertizing. I believe That nothing is impossible for God

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by yomi007k(m): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Austema:
Some of us are not reading our BIBLE, Jesus himself said that ''whosoever beleived in him will do greater works'' and mind you, this is catholic church the Rev.fr is not the founder of the church neither is he advertizing. I believe That nothing is impossible for God

Lets take ds Rev to d cemetery then maybe he can wake my grandma up?

Nonsense

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Amberon11: 3:46am On Jul 12, 2016
SEUN and his cohort lalasticlala hates Christian threads such as this. They will never drive it to FP despite its credibility.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Amberon11: 3:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Mumu...
How many cemeteries did Jesus go to??
yomi007k:

Lets take ds Rev to d cemetery then maybe he can wake my grandma up?
Nonsense

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by yomi007k(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Amberon11:
Mumu...
How many cemeteries did Jesus go to??
retard...dts becos ur jesus was a fairy tale js lik ds crap.

12 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Amberon11: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
And that same fairytale said the earth was round thousands of years before scientists were even born.

Get lost!!
yomi007k:

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Fmartin(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2016
yomi007k:

who be this

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by theoneJabulani(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2016
This trash made front page what is wrong with Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by lalasticlala(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Amberon11:
SEUN and his cohort lalasticlala hates Christian threads such as this. They will never drive it to FP despite its credibility.

Credibility? What makes it credible?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cc
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Proffdada: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by januzaj(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Amberon11:
credibility ko debitibility ni...

13 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by adepiero: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Scammers turn pastor with gullible christians at his mercy undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by sugarwiz(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ah don bilivt it

1 Like

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Sunnycliff(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
There is nothing too hard for My God to do!

11 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by obaival(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is like d dead man neva enta naija mortuary,bcus afta d embalment i wonda hw he wil com bk

5 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Proffdada: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
yomi007k:

slowpoke..... historians and history scholars confirmed that Jesus Christ is real

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=14pt]All the pastor want is attention like[/size]

5 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Barigaboy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thank God the dead came alive please don't turn NL to battle field. Thank God. In d name of Christ anything is impossible.

4 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by dridowu: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016

11 Likes

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by deff2: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
This guy is high on weed! Check him thoroughly, one of those terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria / Paul Enenche's Testimony: Wale Gates Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.