Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

"Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User (53154 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Swazzkid(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..as expeccted ud say figuratively...
Remember what was stated was he has set the world upon them.../pillars that support the earth.../pillars of the earth..
If it were to be princes of the world etc...t wud be stated as pillars in the world the support it.../for the pillars of the earth are the lords..he has given the earth to them...so mister..ur claim is silly..okay lets assume this is don..it unexplains the earth being inn place from ur amplifiedd versiion...so another merry go-round...
Oh so now ure tellin me these ones are figuratively bt isiah 40 where u used to claim the bible said the universe is expanding is not figurative?...lol...deceive ur self more....if it is figurative...explain the expansion of the universe wit the bible
The funnny tin is that..these bible verse are much abt pillars are much..foundations plenty...a stable eaart many..i can go on and on...
Also the bible verses inn ur pic is directly in ccontrast wit the picure the verse ure tryna dddefend brings...so?...
I suggest u visit....
BIBLEHUB.COM...there u see a lotta bible versions to compare nt sm monopolous amplified versioon...
Still amounnts to...u cannot prove ur bible
can you answer dis question : Joe eyes re functioning but he his blind (Wat does it mean)

dude literary he didn't mean physically pillars.... OK..

another question : John is as dirty as a pig that d whole water in river Niger can't wash off d dirts (Wat does dat mean literally )

d Bible u claim is lies is improving people lives daily and Christianity is growing daily.... face it dude until u understand d things spiritualy u won't understand physically
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by raphieMontella: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Swazzkid:

can you answer dis question : Joe eyes re functioning but he his blind (Wat does it mean)

dude literary he didn't mean physically pillars.... OK..

He does..them plenty..

another question : John is as dirty as a pig that d whole water in river Niger can't wash off d dirts (Wat does dat mean literally )

d Bible u claim is lies is improving people lives daily and Christianity is growing daily.... face it dude until u understand d things spiritualy u won't understand physically
ur first ques...t happens every where mister...figuratively also one sure tin is grab-able frm it..joe is a being..joe has eyes..so every figurative speech has its truth..so relate it to all the verses of errors..
... Ur second question is actually an hyperbole....we all knw hyperbole's are exaggerations and false..so wats ur claim?
Also muslim are also growing oboi...so?
Keep on deceiving urself abt a meta physical which is unprovable...have u heard of nde? Or obe?...check awt...none cud identify certain stuffs..if u persist...i will share the link man..ntin like a soul mister...ur brain is ur consiousness nt sm silly soul...
Okay now u choose...sm parts u choose to be figurative so that the bible fits ur truth other times u choose to be literal...lol...
Still the samme assumptions which u complain the evolutionist does...literally u jst said theres no difference between the creationist and the evolutionist...
U claim a verse is figurative bt the preceeding verses nd successivee verses relate otherwise...damn funny...wat a twisted mind...
Okay also..why is it that no new god inspired writers have arose?..that means the present day priests..pastors..bishops are all fake or shud i say unworthy?..lol..bt u say they perform miracles?...and u use them as media to ur god?..lol...
Have u also heard of neanderthals ? There our closer relatives who lived arnd 30 000 years ago.(evidences full ground waiting for u)...how come the bible never made mention of them?...
Simple reason because man wrote the bible sm 2k years ago...no way he wud have come across such or had the thought of searching for one..also if ur bible were to be true bout man..we wud have more of nephilium fossils(the hilarious giant men in the bible) and none of the neanderthals bt till tuday not even half a fossil has been discovered...lol...i can go on and on man...the more u try to decipher a bigger pandora's box emerges frm that angle containing sub angles and a completely new one..lol..
Man #Receive sense ijn lol...
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Swazzkid(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

ur first ques...t happens every where mister...figuratively also one sure tin is grab-able frm it..joe is a being..joe has eyes..so every figurative speech has its truth..so relate it to all the verses of errors..
... Ur second question is actually an hyperbole....we all knw hyperbole's are exaggerations and false..so wats ur claim?
Also muslim are also growing oboi...so?
Keep on deceiving urself abt a meta physical which is unprovable...have u heard of nde? Or obe?...check awt...none cud identify certain stuffs..if u persist...i will share the link man..ntin like a soul mister...ur brain is ur consiousness nt sm silly soul...
Okay now u choose...sm parts u choose to be figurative so that the bible fits ur truth other times u choose to be literal...lol...
Still the samme assumptions which u complain the evolutionist does...literally u jst said theres no difference between the creationist and the evolutionist...
U claim a verse is figurative bt the preceeding verses nd successivee verses relate otherwise...damn funny...wat a twisted mind...
Okay also..why is it that no new god inspired writers have arose?..that means the present day priests..pastors..bishops are all fake or shud i say unworthy?..lol..bt u say they perform miracles?...and u use them as media to ur god?..lol...
Have u also heard of neanderthals ? There our closer relatives who lived arnd 30 000 years ago.(evidences full ground waiting for u)...how come the bible never made mention of them?...
Simple reason because man wrote the bible sm 2k years ago...no way he wud have come across such or had the thought of searching for one..also if ur bible were to be true bout man..we wud have more of nephilium fossils(the hilarious giant men in the bible) and none of the neanderthals bt till tuday not even half a fossil has been discovered...lol...i can go on and on man...the more u try to decipher a bigger pandora's box emerges frm that angle containing sub angles and a completely new one..lol..
Man #Receive sense ijn lol...
I have known you to be aggressive and insulting but I never knew you could stoop so low.... I think I know ur prob u re fighting so hard not to believe d truth but u just can't fight ur inner man(conscience ) ..soul you said.. hv u ever wondered why ur so called Big Bang hasn't occurred again? (of course it's superstitious).... you want to tell me now dat d man rehard bonkie rose from d dead during his crusade is a sharade?. dude face it. Yes Yes Yes I believe in miracles & so do u (how those it hurt) ..#d truth.. #loving Christ.. 100% not u or ur physic can stop it I mean Christianity.. yes Moslem re increasing so it's Christianity but is atheism increasing?... dude I know some scientists who re Christians.. OK so don't push it... it's clear u don't understand d Bible n d things of d spirits... haha.. my only problem here is dat u re aggressive.. coz u know d truth dat he lives.. BTW how come you didn't mention d quote wen I said YOU CLAIMED TO KNOW ME: SAYING CHRISTIANITY WAS PASSED BY MY PARENTS TO ME.. u practically avoided them coz u know u re WRONG AND VE NOT PROVEN ANYTHING.. THANKS... AN ADVICE THO.. PLS BE LESS ABUSIVE AND STOP FIGHTING YOUR SELF.. THANKS
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by raphieMontella: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2016
Swazzkid:

I have known you to be aggressive and insulting but I never knew you could stoop so low.... I think I know ur prob u re fighting so hard not to believe d truth but u just can't fight ur inner man(conscience ) ..soul you said.. hv u ever wondered why ur so called Big Bang hasn't occurred again? (of course it's superstitious).... you want to tell me now dat d man rehard bonkie rose from d dead during his crusade is a sharade?. dude face it. Yes Yes Yes I believe in miracles & so do u (how those it hurt) ..#d truth.. #loving Christ.. 100% not u or ur physic can stop it I mean Christianity.. yes Moslem re increasing so it's Christianity but is atheism increasing?... dude I know some scientists who re Christians.. OK so don't push it... it's clear u don't understand d Bible n d things of d spirits... haha.. my only problem here is dat u re aggressive.. coz u know d truth dat he lives.. BTW how come you didn't mention d quote wen I said YOU CLAIMED TO KNOW ME: SAYING CHRISTIANITY WAS PASSED BY MY PARENTS TO ME.. u practically avoided them coz u know u re WRONG AND VE NOT PROVEN ANYTHING.. THANKS... AN ADVICE THO.. PLS BE LESS ABUSIVE AND STOP FIGHTING YOUR SELF.. THANKS
Okay..lets do what we do best..as usual uve brought no claims...have u given up already?...
#receive sense ijn?..if u call that an insult which is frm agressiveness..lol..u lack understanding..asin badly..
M fighting so hard nt to believe my inner man?..if u had stayed with me u wud have known otherwise..cant argue an assumption...
Why the big bang hasnt occured again?...lol...the big bang is nt some stuff that happens every 1k year...i believe u knw hw to use ur google...thats why u see more of micro evolution because the time frame wit which such wud happen...to keep track is hard due to human dieing age etc...the big bang superstitious?...or the bible superstitious?..lol..i find ur statement ludicrous and reciprocal..
The man rehard bonkie raised is a sharade mister...the man died in the crusade la abi?..lol...the man when he died separately and was brought frm the morgue to the church?...lol...wonderfully acted rubbishes..why caant he go to a randon morgue and do so...lol cs he cant..have yu heard of magicians?..ddo u believe in magic?..watch james more and chris angel on youtube..is it because they dont claim their power is divine?(magic is based on tricks and illusions)..
Dont tell me what i believe in o...i jst said perform miracles cs thats the only way u wud understandd what i was tryna say...mister man..i dnt have an inch of belief in miracles..dnt tell me my mind..lol
actually religion is declining all rround averrage..i only used moslems as a reference to other religions i didnt wanna talk much therre bt now i do..pls do ur research..religion is on the decline...christians are reducing oga..likewise oother religions...where religion is prominent is in backward countries in a fallen continent which has notin to offer to the world so it chooses to berate itself in belief of a meta physical.....
Scientists who are christians?...yes...u dnt get the picture yet..u dnt understand what the brain is abt...being a scientist is nt an obligation to be an atheist..u need to do ur research on the human brain before u talk abt that...
Agressive?..i only use sm certain words when u fail to bring adequate proof and tell me it is..or when u tell me m misquoting when ure actually doing so...or when u tell me the sun moves round the earth and stand firm on it..or is it when u tell me i lack understanding?....lol...a pot callin a kettle black...
I didnt quote u cs i said religion is majorly a family passed down trait..well i am now...tell me..ur father was a pagan? And ur mom a muslim or wah?...or u werre an atheist for 32 years?..lol...i knw what i say when i say religion is passed down man...
Ive noticed smtin..when u see i brought smtin n u cant defend
wit ur bible..u deviate..or say i misquote..i dnt have any advice for u except the usual...think wisely...
Religion was passed frm whites to blacks and the likes during colonisational periods..
Learn how to defend ur bible...or follow in it blindly alone..nt knowing no defense of it and tryna coerce persons into ur ludicrous thoughts...
Also..the most important..the miracles they act all have explainable phenomena....im yet to see religious minister heal an amputee...why?...lol...
Tell one to walk on the river niger...
Lol...#yawns..
When ever u can defend...m always available to ridicle ur faith...go to bible school and come back..i'll still make ur bible look stupid(which is what it is)
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by raphieMontella: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Swazzkid:

whether u like it or not...
Oboy here is ur cousin

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Swazzkid(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
raphieMontella:

Okay..lets do what we do best..as usual uve brought no claims...have u given up already?...
#receive sense ijn?..if u call that an insult which is frm agressiveness..lol..u lack understanding..asin badly..
M fighting so hard nt to believe my inner man?..if u had stayed with me u wud have known otherwise..cant argue an assumption...
Why the big bang hasnt occured again?...lol...the big bang is nt some stuff that happens every 1k year...i believe u knw hw to use ur google...thats why u see more of micro evolution because the time frame wit which such wud happen...to keep track is hard due to human dieing age etc...the big bang superstitious?...or the bible superstitious?..lol..i find ur statement ludicrous and reciprocal..
The man rehard bonkie raised is a sharade mister...the man died in the crusade la abi?..lol...the man when he died separately and was brought frm the morgue to the church?...lol...wonderfully acted rubbishes..why caant he go to a randon morgue and do so...lol cs he cant..have yu heard of magicians?..ddo u believe in magic?..watch james more and chris angel on youtube..is it because they dont claim their power is divine?(magic is based on tricks and illusions)..
Dont tell me what i believe in o...i jst said perform miracles cs thats the only way u wud understandd what i was tryna say...mister man..i dnt have an inch of belief in miracles..dnt tell me my mind..lol
actually religion is declining all rround averrage..i only used moslems as a reference to other religions i didnt wanna talk much therre bt now i do..pls do ur research..religion is on the decline...christians are reducing oga..likewise oother religions...where religion is prominent is in backward countries in a fallen continent which has notin to offer to the world so it chooses to berate itself in belief of a meta physical.....
Scientists who are christians?...yes...u dnt get the picture yet..u dnt understand what the brain is abt...being a scientist is nt an obligation to be an atheist..u need to do ur research on the human brain before u talk abt that...
Agressive?..i only use sm certain words when u fail to bring adequate proof and tell me it is..or when u tell me m misquoting when ure actually doing so...or when u tell me the sun moves round the earth and stand firm on it..or is it when u tell me i lack understanding?....lol...a pot callin a kettle black...
I didnt quote u cs i said religion is majorly a family passed down trait..well i am now...tell me..ur father was a pagan? And ur mom a muslim or wah?...or u werre an atheist for 32 years?..lol...i knw what i say when i say religion is passed down man...
Ive noticed smtin..when u see i brought smtin n u cant defend
wit ur bible..u deviate..or say i misquote..i dnt have any advice for u except the usual...think wisely...
Religion was passed frm whites to blacks and the likes during colonisational periods..
Learn how to defend ur bible...or follow in it blindly alone..nt knowing no defense of it and tryna coerce persons into ur ludicrous thoughts...
Also..the most important..the miracles they act all have explainable phenomena....im yet to see religious minister heal an amputee...why?...lol...
Tell one to walk on the river niger...
Lol...#yawns..
When ever u can defend...m always available to ridicle ur faith...go to bible school and come back..i'll still make ur bible look stupid(which is what it is)
I just knew you would redicle ur self.. note religion was never and I said never passed to me by my parents... my faith can never be redicle but u just redicled urs... dude note Christianity ain't declining.. my u see d light amen note u ve nt proven nytin crucify me N I would prove u wrong.. laffing at u... dude find ur way.. haha
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by raphieMontella: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Swazzkid:

I just knew you would redicle ur self.. note religion was never and I said never passed to me by my parents... my faith can never be redicle but u just redicled urs... dude note Christianity ain't declining.. my u see d light amen note u ve nt proven nytin crucify me N I would prove u wrong.. laffing at u... dude find ur way.. haha
many persons enter christianity by sm experiences they claim to have..wwhich is usually propelled by faith and they hhave no explanation of...m guessing urs is the case....
Me ridiculing my faith?..cant find ur stance there..christianity aint declining?...lol..i'll pass...
May i seee the light?..i saw it a long time ago...
I have nt proven anytin?..lol..lemme also pass...
U wud prove me wrong?...if tellin me that the sun rotates arnd the earth is ur acclaimed proof...well...lol..i fink i'd send help ur wway...cs i dnt knw wat to tell u...
The simple shvt is that..ure clueless abt the defense of some aaspects of ur faith...
When u can prove ure a christian cs u kknw what u worship...theres always nairaland fr u...
Deluded humans...
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by raphieMontella: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Swazzkid:

Here are ur cousins..

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Swazzkid(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

Here are ur cousins..
Now I know u re really brain washed.. don't dare quoting Me again coz u just proved your level of IQ
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Swazzkid(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

many persons enter christianity by sm experiences they claim to have..wwhich is usually propelled by faith and they hhave no explanation of...m guessing urs is the case....
Me ridiculing my faith?..cant find ur stance there..christianity aint declining?...lol..i'll pass...
May i seee the light?..i saw it a long time ago...
I have nt proven anytin?..lol..lemme also pass...
U wud prove me wrong?...if tellin me that the sun rotates arnd the earth is ur acclaimed proof...well...lol..i fink i'd send help ur wway...cs i dnt knw wat to tell u...
The simple shvt is that..ure clueless abt the defense of some aaspects of ur faith...
When u can prove ure a christian cs u kknw what u worship...theres always nairaland fr u...
Deluded humans...
wether u lk it or not u can't even shake my faith no to talk of shifting it

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND GOD D CREATOR EXIST (let it be known be u so dat wen u see my comment on oder topics don't quote me *I wasn't even arguing with you u just popped in *)

don't ever quote me again coz I have proven u wrong N just redicled ur self

*don't ever quote me again on dis forum coz I just can't argue with sum 1 lost*

NOTE DON'T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!!!
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by raphieMontella: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Swazzkid:

wether u lk it or not u can't even shake my faith no to talk of shifting it

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND GOD D CREATOR EXIST (let it be known be u so dat wen u see my comment on oder topics don't quote me *I wasn't even arguing with you u just popped in *)

don't ever quote me again coz I have proven u wrong N just redicled ur self

*don't ever quote me again on dis forum coz I just can't argue with sum 1 lost*

NOTE DON'T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!!!

who's bothered abt shaking ur faith?...im nt a religionist mister..i dnt have the luxury to do what deluded christians do in spreading their disease.....
Keep on spamming thrash out of ur head...decieving urself on proof..lol..
The truth is always bitter...and one wud want to shy away frm it...thats ur case...u cant prove so u ttry to slither away..lol...
Clueless christian..
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by oaroloye(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even a stopped clock can be right twice in one day...
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Swazzkid(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=raphieMontella post=47730745]

who's bothered abt shaking ur faith?...im nt a religionist mister..i dnt have the luxury to do what deluded christians do in spreading their disease.....
Keep on spamming thrash out of ur head...decieving urself on proof..lol..
The truth is always bitter...and one wud want to shy away frm it...thats ur case...u cant prove so u ttry to slither away..lol...
Clueless christian..[/quote
thanks for d compliment... but don't ever quote me coz u re confused
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by raphieMontella: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Swazzkid post=47734254][/quote] i didnt compliement u...i told u what u are...
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by bobokunlexzy: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=AlanSugar post=47479806]

Oh, Catholics now bury adults within 24 hours of death? Tell me something Mr fresh dead bodi! [/quote

Dundee
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by stevencurrency: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pls anybody with useful information, got someone with a spinal cord injury that caused paralyse that can walk. Any church that can provide miracle so that he can walk again,..pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.