Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali (6058 Views)

President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit / Buhari Arrives Ethiopia For 30th AU Summit (Photos) / Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by Temple1288(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

Post palle's picture and his achievements.

Before u do so remember.

The Vice President is a Professor of Law before becoming the vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which to u is errand boy. angry

Palle na house maid be that oo.

Isn't he hungry looking? Or is he suffering from Yaradua's virus?
If you think he's no errand boy, why should his oga send he to Ogoni to die in his place?

Before you start up a rant, jabborwocky and maudlin arguments-- ask yourself "Am I ready for this?!"
Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by iberu001(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2016
if it's local league our vice president dey go for,still far better than GEJ regime that sambo always dey indoor, they no allow am to represent Nigeria for any meeting,seminar etc.GEJ dey go for both international and local league.He sabi countries pass bubu. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by sokera: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
todayboy:
If the summit is in Europe buhari will go but if the summit is in Africa commissioner osinbande will go

sign of good leader and understanding between them .... President hold the international duties and Vice President hold the continental duties ... What is the crime or what is bad in that ? You are just wailing for now reason ... If baba go this one you will still come here to complain baba travels too much now he send his vice , you still Dey complain... I swear it hurt to be a wailer ... Sorry I feel your pain ...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by sokera: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2016
diana158:
na local league PMB dey send dis man o
sign of good leader and understanding between them .... President hold the international duties and Vice President hold the continental duties ... What is the crime or what is bad in that ? You are just wailing for now reason ... If baba go this one you will still come here to complain baba travels too much now he send his vice , you still Dey complain... I swear it hurt to be a wailer ... Sorry I feel your pain ...
Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by sokera: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2016
MarshRiley:
Hahaha
If na USA or China or germany,bubu go wan go
But since na backyard here let's send our errand boy,after all he does nothing undecided
Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by diana158(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
sokera:
am not a wailer bro i was just amusing myself but u see u take life so serious dat everybody is now a wailer to u.
Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by Ademusiwa1: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
you are cross the line when you talk about warri, because delta state is not federal , it is call stealing
Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by Ice007(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
truthspeaks:
Our VP wld go continue his lying n propaganda statements @ continent level. Obviously a bad egg from the Redeem congregation.

E be like say you get personal beef with the v.p o; abi na RCCG itself you get beef for?
Re: Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali by 989900E: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't get this gas pipeline o . . . undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

“shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates / FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August / Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.