Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN (3048 Views)

Finally Absolute Proof Buhari Is A Bigot / The Emerging Headache Of The Igbo Ethnic Bigot / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by Goddex: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Jos—Christians Association of Nigeria, CAN, in the 19 Northern states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, has accused the Federal Government of marginalization of Northern Christians in its appointments.

Chairman of the group, Rev. Yakubu Pam, urged President Muhammadu Buhari, to be fair in the sharing of political appointments in the country.

In a statement weekend in Jos, the group decried the exclusion of qualified Christians in the appointment into strategic positions by the Federal Government even with the numerous competent Christians from all states in the north.

According to Northern CAN, while there were allegations from the South that the appointment made so far were in favour of the north, facts on ground revealed that these appointments were lopsided in favour of Muslim core north to the detriment of northern Christian community.

Pam advocated for fairness and equity in the appointment of qualified Nigerians into positions of government, insisting that the appointments made so far in the last one year by President Buhari had generated concern among northern Christian community, with the appointment of security Chiefs as typical example.

It advised President Buhari to carry out a review of appointments so far to ensure that all sections of Nigeria were given a sense of belonging.

The group called on President Buhari to act as father of all and not allow the few elements around him to push him into taking actions that would not move the country forward.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/appointments-northern-can-flays-fg-marginalising-christians/

4 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by ify2016: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari appointment with Northerners is like tea and bread.

This matter self don shock many 9ja people.

Government of the North by the North and for the North.

Mek una tell Bubu say, it don tey wey day break o and Nigerians need constructive change devoid of prejudice.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by emmysexxy(f): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2016
k
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by Theoritical(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2016
That's what u get when u vote a taliban into power

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by junnyjake(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari, no send una o.

he's gonna do whatever he wants to do and what's more unfortunate is the fact that all we can do talk about it till God decides to visit his case.

And all of you shouting Northern appointments should be aware of the fact that Buhari is only concerned about those his brothers in the far north - the Hausa Fulani, while those at the north-central are totally left out.

Or how could you explain why people from Taraba, Benue, Kogi, nassarrawa, plateau States are less literate than those from the far north. The most obvious reason should be the dominant religion in their region.

Even in the north, his bigotry champions, let alone his opinions about other zones of the country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by junnyjake(m): 1:15am On Jul 12, 2016
where omenka that Igede guy self?

Buhari suppose de look your way now, Abi him no de aware of how you de serve am wholeheartedly?

15 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by Lajet: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari heart is harden like Pharoah heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by csamii: 1:42am On Jul 12, 2016
It's a well known fact! Disputed by zombies. Unacceptable to hailing hailers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by bamirotola: 2:03am On Jul 12, 2016
But what is d function of Osinbajo? Is he just there as a figure head? What is d function of d office of the vice president? It's just a matter of time, all religion, people or sect that are against d peace nd development of this country will perish jst like dem pharaoh did.... I weep for our nation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by chriskosherbal(m): 2:47am On Jul 12, 2016
I think we should pray more for the peace of this nation.
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by Firefire(m): 4:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Lajet:
Buhari heart is harden like Pharoah heart

And he will experience Pharaoh's treatment. grin

RED SEA, wait for Buhary

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by mrvitalis(m): 5:08am On Jul 12, 2016
I don't just get what masses have to do with someone selecting his team
Is there any law he has broken??
Please look at the on going projects and tell me which region has more project

When next we play a football match the team selection should be based on fedral character right??

Worry about project and not appointments
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by Sinkills: 5:31am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

When next we play a football match the team selection should be based on fedral character right??

Thank you very much for your comment. It shows that you and the president really want Nigeria to be trully one. I just hope you will say the same thing if the table turns and the next president chooses his team majorly from his region, tribe or religious persuasion. Is it not ironic that those who preach One Nigeria most are the same who are really causing divisions and working hard against her unity? By comparing the selection of national football team which should be based on competence and merit with national political appointments, you are implying that the moslem north where the president hails from who are poor academically compared to other regions and who are being begged and persuaded to go to school by quota system and other incentives are more qualified than other regions. If you are sincere, may God bless you. And if the president is equally sincere and right, may God keep him but if not, may the God of justice take care of him in His own way I J N, Amen.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by mrvitalis(m): 5:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Sinkills:
Thank you very much for your comment. It shows that you and the president really want Nigeria to be trully one. I just hope you will say the same thing if the table turns and the next president chooses his team majorly from his region, tribe or religious persuasion. Is it not ironic that those who preach One Nigeria most are the same who are really causing divisions and working hard against her unity? By comparing the selection of national football team which should be based on competence and merit with national political appointments, you are implying that the moslem north where the president hails from who are poor academically compared to other regions and who are being begged and persuaded to go to school by quota system and other incentives are more qualified than other regions. If you are sincere, may God bless you. And if the president is equally sincere and right, may God keep him but if not, may the God of justice take care of him in His own way I J N, Amen.
For the national team... U just have to fit Into the philosophy of the team coach that's the most important thing... Let the president chose those he is comfortable with and judge him based on results that's my view
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by hucienda: 5:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Nepotism, sectional and bigot.

The most divisive president of the republic.

Laying a dangerous precedence for his successors.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by modath(f): 5:51am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bros, stop this thing you are doing, why defend what is glaring and wrong.. federal character is there for a reason... If it didn't matter, Bubu would have ensured equal spread... Football analogy is also in bad faith.

Nigerian prisons board just did illegal recruitment favouring 75% from a particular region.. The minister and the head being from that region made it possible & that is ok with you? I thought change means a departure from the old order...

Even some northerners (fair muslims) are shocked at this unequitable and uncharitable act and are calling it to question.

BTW, support for Buhari does not take precedence Over the peace and wellbeing of the nation.. peace.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by mrvitalis(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2016
modath:

Bros, stop this thing you are doing, why defend what is glaring and wrong.. federal character is there for a reason... If it didn't matter, Bubu would have ensured equal spread... Football analogy is also in bad faith.

Nigerian prisons board just did illegal recruitment favouring 75% from a particular region.. The minister and the head being from that region made it possible & that is ok with you? I thought change means a departure from the old order...

Even some northerners (fair muslims) are shocked at this unequitable and uncharitable act and are calling it to question.

BTW, support for Buhari does not take precedence Over the peace and wellbeing of the nation.. peace.
What about imo state (my state) that has more fedral civil servants in Nigeria... ??
It is because we are not United that's y u see things this way. ..
How many blacks are in obamas team??
How many Latinos??
In ur state all local government get same number of appointments??

1 Like

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by ConqueredWest: 5:57am On Jul 12, 2016
modath:

Don't waste your time on our northern brother mrvitalis claiming to be Igbo.

Its unfortunate, that Afonjas like you refused to listen and pray to know what the elders of Afenifere were saying then.

Good Morning to reality you must live and regret for grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by Divinehenrich(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari, plz change your ways and be fair to all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by Sinkills: 6:01am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

For the national team... U just have to fit Into the philosophy of the team coach that's the most important thing... Let the president chose those he is comfortable with and judge him based on results that's my view
Yes, and we are seeing the results - There is peace and security in the nation, our economy is recovering, the value of the naira is now more stable and even rising, the cost of living is reducing while the standard of living is rising, Nigerians are fairing better than oreviously and the various ethnic nationalities are now speaking with one voice than was in the case etc. By the way, why should a a person who is not comfortable to work with people of other tribes and religions insist on being the leader of a heterogeneous country like Nigeria? Why did he not vie for Emirship, Governorship of his state or Senate to represent his part of the country? Why still insist to be one country with people you are not comfortable with? That does not make sense to me. As I earlier commented, if the president is doing the right thing and means well for all Nigerians, may God keep him long on that seat but if if he is only after the interest of a particular section, may God remove him, give us a trully detribalized and non bigotted leader and make the present occupier a leader of only those he loves I J N, Amen.
-

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by mrvitalis(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Sinkills:
Yes, and we are seeing the results - There is peace and security in the nation, our economy is recovering, the value of the naira is now more stable and even rising, the cost of living is reducing while the standard of living is rising, Nigerians are fairing better than oreviously and the various ethnic nationalities are now speaking with one voice than was in the case etc. By the way, why should a a person who is not comfortable to work with people of other tribes and religions insist on being the leader of a heterogeneous country like Nigeria? Why did he not vie for Emirship, Governorship of his state or Senate to represent his part of the country? Why still insist to be one country with people you are not comfortable with? That does not make sense to me. As I earlier commented, if the president is doing the right thing and means well for all Nigerians, may God keep him long on that seat but if if he is only after the interest of a particular section, may God remove him, give us a trully detribalized and non bigotted leader and make the present occupier a leader of only those he loves I J N, Amen.
-
The problem u listed are happening because there was no reserve... . And there is no quick fix to it.. Trust me
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by mrvitalis(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Don't waste your time on our northern brother mrvitalis claiming to be Igbo.

Its unfortunate, that Afonjas like you refused to listen and pray to know what the elders of Afenifere were saying then.

Good Morning to reality you must live and regret for grin
I am a nationalist.. I don't care if all ministers are from the president family.. .. I will only judge him after 4 years... Were I will decide if to vote him again or Not . .
I don't support all Buhari decisions... I have my disliking of him too.. but he has a job to do let him chose those he feels comfortable with
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by MrEverest(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Good Morning to you Yakubu Pam!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by dimieprincess(f): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

The problem u listed are happening because there was no reserve... . And there is no quick fix to it.. Trust me
Shame shame shame, two years going and u r still blaming past administration. Once again, shame shame

7 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by dimieprincess(f): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Shame shame shame, two years going and u r still blaming past administration. Once again, shame shame!!!
Who was the arrow head of the governors forum who instituted the case against the Presidency at the Supreme Court for the money to be shared? His name is Amaechi

9 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by MrEverest(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

I dont know why anytime I see your name, I'll just remember programmed robots & their consistency

7 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by ConqueredWest: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Sinkills:
-
MrEverest:
I dont know why anytime I see your name, I'll just remember programmed robots & their consistency
dimieprincess:

Shame shame shame, two years going and u r still blaming past administration. Once again, shame shame!!!
Who was the arrow head of the governors forum who instituted the case against the Presidency at the Supreme Court for the money to be shared? His name is Amaechi

Mrvitalis is a Northerner mingled with the SW Afonjas

Just ignore him grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by mrvitalis(m): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2016
dimieprincess:

First of all miss remove hatred for APC from ur eyes
Now good online ans see how oil producing nations are doing.... . Most are doing bad and the ones not doing bad saved a lot..
There is a difference between foreign reserves( which am taking about) And excess crude account (which u are talking about)
Grab and o level economics textbook it will help you.... Don't bother to thank me later
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by mrvitalis(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2016
MrEverest:
Maybe because ur a robot programmed to see logical reasoning as such. .
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by Abeymills(m): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Bubuhari is a disaster

5 Likes

Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by banki(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2016
When minister of power came from the east and all paratals under it....did it bring power to the east
When aviation ministers came from the east did it bring airtports to onitsha and aba
When presidents came from katsina and Niger did it make those places the most developed?
Re: Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN by dimieprincess(f): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

First of all miss remove hatred for APC from ur eyes
Now good online ans see how oil producing nations are doing.... . Most are doing bad and the ones not doing bad saved a lot..
There is a difference between foreign reserves( which am taking about) And excess crude account (which u are talking about)
Grab and o level economics textbook it will help you.... Don't bother to thank me later
what happened to the $28.9b Jonathan left in d foreign reserve? shame shame shame, when Obj took over in 1999 the foreign reserve was just $3b and we never experienced ds kind of suffering.

The only reason we are where we are is because of this blame game. Unprepared student will continue to fail because he will always blame that bad mathematics tutor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Of Defence And National Security Adviser. Who Is More Powerful? / New Pdp Chairman Elected / Oyo To Benefit $200m World Bank Grant To Improve Livestock Production Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.