Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Married People In The House. Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married People In The House. Please Help (1372 Views)

Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / How Are Married People Coping In Nigeria? / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married People In The House. Please Help by Freaknasty: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello,
I'm not married yet, however, I was discussing the idea of planning a weekend get away for married people.

It will be a weekend event in a resort or beach for couples to spend time together, relax and have fun. A relationship coach may also be there to give a brief talk.

Now do you think this is a good idea?

Also will it help couples to bond?

And if you are married. Would you love to attend such?

1 Like

Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2016
I'm not married either but if smellinganus is going then maybe I'm going too as long there's booze & fries my kinda thing to chill out grin

1 Like

Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Project400: 5:02am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice idea, but, what would you stand to gain by helping couples bond?
Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Project400:

grin
I find this funny somehow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by SmellingAnus(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I'm not married either but if smellinganus is going then maybe I'm going too as long there's booze & fries my kinda thing to chill out grin
good thoughts/ideas by the 0P especially now that the divorce rate is high... But the Op needs a very good strategy to achieve this
Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Freaknasty: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Project400:

Satisfaction. And the pleasure of doing something positive
Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Freaknasty: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
good thoughts/ideas by the 0P especially now that the divorce rate is high... But the Op needs a very good strategy to achieve this

Thank you. What strategy do you suggest?
Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by SmellingAnus(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Freaknasty:

Thank you. What strategy do you suggest?
a good plan per say... You already know your target participants, I believe you should have an idea of the particular resort and location you need to take these couples to ( it could be a resort at Calabar or whereever you have chosen. Timing too maybe important but not too important, you could decide to make it during thread festive seasons or during major holidays, you need to know where to get your identified target participants and the medium of communication you intend to use to get to them, if it's tru flyers, mass media (radio, television etc) obviously is something that should be well planned out from the beginning to the end especially in terms of the amount of finances that will be involved. You also need a team to help share more viable ideas with and for a near perfect implementation... To summarize, just have a good well written out plan..
Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by rvpbae: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2016
I already like the idea!! cheesy Weekend getaway!!!

Cc Ferdyboss
Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Project400: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
grin I find this funny somehow cheesy
Really? Thanks cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Project400: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Freaknasty:

Satisfaction. And the pleasure of doing something positive

That's great. As soon as spouses acknowledge and pledge moderate to full support for the idea*, and a highlight of what they'd love to see, then move ahead to a business pedestal.

Things to consider:

- Your target market (wealthy, middle-class, poor, religious folks, registered families in a particular hospital/clinic, etc). In Nigeria, it is very difficult to put the poor and the wealthy together in a room. The wealthy may not attend if it's free; the poor won't if they find it expensive.

- Is it a for-profit venture? How much are you willing to put in the project that would be good enough to attract the middle-class?

- We can go on and on, but overall, it is a great idea.

Meanwhile @Project400, we can deliver you a thorough and well researched business proposal. We've done something similar for a client some months ago [on Cafe (Restaurant) specifically for tourists].
Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Ferdyboss: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
rvpbae:
I already like the idea!! cheesy Weekend getaway!!!

Cc Ferdyboss

Errrmm, both of us?
Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by Neverquit(f): 3:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Let me be realistic...the possibility of finding couples (from this site) that will sign up is very low. The reason is the security level in naija. With all the cases of kidnappers and ritualist...people are extra careful in trusting strangers.

The best way to start is through friends and family. Or announce through the marriage department in your church/mosque. So testimonies from them will serve as reviews. So you can then grow and expand through word of mouth.

Last point: your moniker @ Freaknasty does not inspire confidence. Makes me feel that the retreat might be a type of òrgy. Packaging/branding is key.

1 Like

Re: Married People In The House. Please Help by nnamdibig(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2016
You are single, and planning a weekend get together for the married. Who will you spend the weekend with when the married retire to their rooms? OP! OP!! OP!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Akwa Ibom Man Accuses His Children Of Witchcraft, Nails Them On The Cros / Simple Guide To Making Lasting Friendship / Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.