Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos (16561 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by feranmi400: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Yunusa's lawyer, Barrister Huwaila Muhammad Ibrahim shared this photo of herself consoling her client's mother after his release and return to Kano."What i felt was priceless i pray Allah to continue to give us strength to make Difference and touch the lives of people" she captioned the photo.

Yunusa, who is standing trial on five count charges of criminal abduction, sexual exploitation, illicit sex and carnal knowledge of a minor, was released on bail without fulfilling bail conditions. The case was adjourned till September 13.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/ese-oruru-yunusa-dahirus-lawyer-consoles-his-mother-in-new-photos/

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by bewla(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2016
family bruhaha
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by babyfaceafrica: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Naso
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Software202(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Consoling the mother of a pedophilic rapist and kidnapper, Who will console Ese's mother for the trauma she passed through?

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by ournaijablog(f): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2016
which way northerners? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by 5starmilitant: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2016
feranmi400:

Yunusa, who is standing trial on five count charges of criminal abduction, sexual exploitation, illicit sex and carnal knowledge of a minor, was released on bail without fulfilling bail conditions.

Whadafucck!!! I even heard he went back to Kano on a special flight. Zoogeria

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Interesting!
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by prinsam30: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Failed System, Confused Judiciary

13 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by RZArecta(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2016
feranmi400:
Yunusa's lawyer, Barrister Huwaila Muhammad Ibrahim shared this photo of herself consoling her client's mother after his release and return to Kano."What i felt was priceless i pray Allah to continue to give us strength to make Difference and touch the lives of people" she captioned the photo.

Yunusa, who is standing trial on five count charges of criminal abduction, sexual exploitation, illicit sex and carnal knowledge of a minor, was released on bail without fulfilling bail conditions. [/b]The case was adjourned till September 13.

[b]Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/ese-oruru-yunusa-dahirus-lawyer-consoles-his-mother-in-new-photos/

crazy judiciary and country

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
nawa ohh, which way. Imagine,

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by alphaconde(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
milky3:
our judiciary has been bastardised
cus APC are bastarrds

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by abdulrazat(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
I don't support the actions of Yinusa, that's the simple truth. We shouldn't make him look like the victim, he's a culprit. Imagine me looking for my 13 years old daughter only to find out she was kidnapped or eloped with a 25 years old man, he won't live to tell the tale.

41 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by milky3(f): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
our judiciary has been bastardised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by CriticMaestro: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
warisdiz again...this guy eloped with a minor and converted her to islam and he is still saying he didn't know it was against the law? yellow my arse...that ugly baboon cant seduced a girl to follow him back to his poor background...Urban boko haram detected #Vigilance #Defense #We will fight if necessary #We.loading

7 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by chigoizie7(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Na naija we dey.

And u all say that these sets of people ain't driving naija backwards?

Everything done in this country is done in their pace. They are slow and as such dragging everyone backwards.

4 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Shame

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by TriggerHappi: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Na wa o they are even consoling the mother of a convicted rapist, kidnapper and pedophile! Naija is indeed cursed!

4 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Guyman02: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2016
She is seeking 'very Cheap publicity' through the release of a paedophilic rapist I wont be surprised if her name appears in the next list of SANs to be appointed by the Northern oligarchs ruling Nigeria.

The reality is that Northern Muslims encourage their sons to marry Christian girls from the south which is seen as a conquest for Allah while any attempt by their own daughters to marry a Southern man will be resisted and the girl could be severely harmed in the name of family 'honour' being protected.
Christian Long throated girls who are hoodwinked easily with money by Northern Muslim men (Yoruba Muslims are different so I am excluding them) beware.

4 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by foladara777(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2016
This is a cheap tactic by d lawyer in order to get d sympathy of d public... Well death is inevitable and everyone has lost someone or the other but abducting a minor and compelling her into a relationship is inexcusable and he should face d full wrath of d law

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by januzaj(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2016
The money wey they take get this lawyer...where dem get am from undecided undecided
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2016
na their people at the top! na so them dey do! them no dey let their people stay in prison no mater their crime! angry

u see the kubwa murder - they have released the suspects on grounds of no evidence despite the fact that the haramist imam told his boys to scare the poor woman away - and his boys understands what he meant by "scare" and they carried out his instruction by stoning her to death!

am very sure the woman's death will go like that of the 74 year old woman murdered in kano!

Sometimes i really feel the north need to be a country of its own. they don't have anything in colon with the rest of us angry

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Pavore9: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2016
It is not as if the guy is the victim!

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
iamexcelblog:
Why is the woman crying? I thought her son did the wrong? Nawa oo shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile, if you need need any of the stuffs in my picture, call me. No long talk. Mehn, am in need of cash for some urgent business. If you need any of these items, call me on for negotiations. cool cool cool

The watch is a TISSOT Tachymeter 1853

While the phone is an M-Horse Duos. Thanks.

Moderator please have mercy. Am in distress. No ban me abeg. Situation hard
[/s]

Stolen goods Where is the receipt?

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ugly retrogressive gorilla-faced binsh rejoicing over what was morally wrong and even had the guts to flip this sympathy card sheit just to bambooze the ignorant.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Solozzo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Do not panic!! Case not yet settled. Hearing in September 13, 2016
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by cyborgX: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Releasing a criminal even without fulfilling bail conditions. All arms of government in this country is corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by prophetfire: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
The lawyer being a woman support the sexual exploitation of a fellow woman and a minor at that. Boko haram lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Luckylife(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
We have sacred cows in this country since 1914 lugard abomination.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by augustina72(f): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
but wait o..why our country be like this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream / EFCC Arrests Fake Native Doctor, 3 Others For Fraud (Photos) / NDLEA Uncovers Online Drug Trafficking Cartel, Arrests 5 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.