Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos (16569 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Alberto44(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
bishopkay:
Did i seriously see "without completing bail conditions" We are finished in this country! Who authorized his release?
the mallams from the north
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by egobetatoday: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
thats it! hausas are the owners of NORTHgeria!
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by armadeo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Consoling the mother of a pedophilic rapist and kidnapper, Who will console Ese's mother for the trauma she passed through?

Help me ask oh.

By the way ese's case is one of family failure. They failed as parents.

They should console themselves. In this terrible country your daughter elopes and changes religion while still a minor in your house. Don't blame porverty blame parental incompetence.

Harsh words I know but truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by armadeo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
I remember during my service when ice as discussing with boys from the north. They all said they can't marry a girl more than 16yrs.

These are graduates talking. Why wouldn't they marry 12 yrs.

Paedophiles hiding under the guise of religion.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Afritop(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2016
It is now that some elements in the North are heartless, selfish and wicked.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by AbuTwins: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
DexterousOne:

What Yinusa did, was it right?

absolutely wrong!!! He confirmed that! But igbos are making it as if he is the only one doing such! All tribes, so called muslims n christians are found dating tenagers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Fake Native Doctor, 3 Others For Fraud (Photos) / Blogger Desmond Chima-Ike Arraigned In Court For Libel And Blackmail / NDLEA Uncovers Online Drug Trafficking Cartel, Arrests 5 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.