Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East (5202 Views)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by kushma(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2016
I hope this money won't still also disappear
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by bmxshop: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Nonsense. Arm them on one side and provide aids on the other hand. Hypocrisy at its worst.
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by CharlieMaria(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Waiting for the news of it's disappearance.
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by sugarwiz(f): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
D money will not get to those who need it
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Trillions have been spent to boko haram victim what of fulani hardsmen vicitim?
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by centboy123456(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

13 million what ?? That can feed the state of New Jersey for 1 year.
Trust me, this is the last time you will be hearing about the $13 million.
How will these people benefit from the $13 million ??
Give them 3 bags of rice each ?? They will eat the rice in just 1 month and still be hungry.

They only way they can benefit from the $13 million is to have it shared to them all but the last time i checked, the Northern Nigeria have been ruling Nigeria since 1865 and yet they still accuse other people of corruption and embezzlement

The northern Nigeria and their leaders are bent on destroying this great nation, you hear and read about their atrocities and evil all day long

Hey man do you leave in US
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by banmee(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Can you suggest what the money can be used for

What money is used for does not apply in Nigeria and to Nigerians. I am not trying to insult you, but that is the reason you suggested it being shared. In Normal situations and normal countries, money is used to generate more money and or make the lives of people better. There is no sharing.
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by madenigga(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2016
waste of funds

1 Like

Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by RichYoungNigga: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2016
centboy123456:

Hey man do you leave in US

You mean live ??
Yes, i do
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by nelszx: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Too bad the money won't even get to the victims. Our government and it's agencies will act the victim and syphon everything.
The IDPs will not get a dime from the money supposedly for them.
Corruption has eaten deep in this country that everybody wants to steal for the future generations.
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by RichYoungNigga: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
banmee:

What money is used for does not apply in Nigeria and to Nigerians. I am not trying to insult you, but that is the reason you suggested it being shared. In Normal situations and normal countries, money is used to generate more money and or make the lives of people better. There is no sharing.

Did you read why and who the money was donated to ??
Did you read who donated the money ?? U.S group (humanitarian group/NGO) donated the money not World bank
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Oma307:
Hope they would not embezzle the money
the money has already been embezzled by bubu and his cohorts. check the affected communities in d north east, nothing to show for d earlier fund released to rebuild d region. its a shame to bubu and his boys
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by banmee(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Did you read why and who the money was donated to ??
Did you read who donated the money ?? U.S group (humanitarian group/NGO) donated the money not World bank

Who donated the money does not matter. It is who it is donated to that does. If the intention was to share the money, they would have done so by themselves. Apparently you live in America. You know how Americans think. They still erroneously believe that Nigerians are normal people who will do things in a normal way. Which is why they are giving the funds to the government.
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by Orikinla(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2016
Oma307:
Hope they would not embezzle the money
[size=18pt]
They are going to misappropriate the millions of dollars meant for the IDPs as they have done before.
Nigerian government officials are the most incredible thieves in the world.
They are conscienceless and shameless evil doers.

USAID and UN should not give them the money directly, but through UNICEF Nigeria and WHO for the welfare of the IDPs.[/size]

1 Like

Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2016
I doubt the money will be judiciously used, if 71 trailers of rice and disappear without trace, then we know wat can happen to this money
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2016
bloody lies!! America no get that kind money to give out.
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by MrEverest(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
I hope Shetima and the other crooks wont steal this one too, just like the way whole trailer loads of rice meant for starving women, children & aged in IDP camps was stolen! The Us agency should administer the funds themselves, those guys are heartless criminals and shouldnt be trusted with such monies.
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by tempest01(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
If common food items they embezzled, is it now dollars they won't embezzle?
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by tohpahz(f): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Powers that be"" 13m coming fr u guys to share. grin
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by Aroh48(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
That money them go loot am.Them they divert rice he come be money
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by southernbelle(f): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
*deep sigh* cry
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2016
dat money go enter wind o, wen is it 21 or 71 trailers of rice for idp can go missing.
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by delishpot: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2016
That money Don enter voice mail. They must have shared it before the bank even approved it. I trust our Nigerians when they enter position where money flows. It will be *Bleep IDP we need the money more than IDP sef*

Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by Izonpikin: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2016
CHEI....AFRICA... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by free13: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adeoba10:
As trailer of rice big reach, d tin pass tru bermuda triangle for North, come disappear, na money wey be say na tru wire transfer, walahi na everything go disappear.
Now anybody, agency, department, organizations or individual planning to take out a dime out of this money for his/her personal use, may he suffer sudden epilepsy during inaugural speech, may God blindfold his/her eye to sign his/her own death certificate, May he stumble n fall yakata wen granting CNN or BBC an interview. So shall it be, In Chisos name i pray.... Amen

grin
Re: US Agency Donates $13m For Boko Haram Victims In North East by centboy123456(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

You mean live ??
Yes, i do

Oh really I don't know if you can help me I wanna live in usa I don't know were to start form can you help me ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim / See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa / Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.