Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) (57321 Views)

Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Realwvn(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2016
The Ibeshe part of Ikorodu has been plaqued with bad events in recent times, but none of it beats this.

Residents live in great pandemonium as they are scared of the much dreaded rapist known as Baddo. Baddo who is said to forcefully sleep with aged woman, particularly single mothers and widows has turned out to be a nightmare for others

A 63 year old woman recieved the greatest shock of her life in the early hours (around 2:30am) on sunday, she was raped and stabbed to near death, her 10 year old daughter was not spared as Baddo made sure she was stopped from waking the neighbours

Many are of the believe that he is aided by some top men in the community, one of Naijanewsrave correspondent talked to one Mr alagbala (psuedonym) about the allegory events happening in the community and he has this to say;

“The truth is, someone in this community is using these women for ritual and occultic purpose, Baddo rubs handkerchief on these women private parts after sleeping with them. He further said; for me, the king has not been supportive, when journalists came during the first time they arrested one of the gang, he refused to come down to speak to them, he even insisted the first rapist we caught was handed over to the police without a bruise. I dont want to conclude anything yet but we need the Lagos state government to provide more securities for us. It’s safe to say the policemen are not doing anything about the whole matter

At this point, we advise the residents of ibeshe not to sleep with their generators and if the need be, kindly get yourself whistles to alert your neighbours.

We pray these horrible lot meet their doom soon !

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-goodness-see-how-daredevil-rapist-baddo-brutalized-a-woman-and-her-daughter-photos/

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by sorextee(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Na God go punish these people.. Let me not even put God into this, since He's a forgiving God.

May Sango, Obatala, Ogun, Amadioha, Samusasa, strike all of them dead. See the small girl fa. cry

I remember when thieves came to our neighbourhood In maiduguri. They raped some girls in the hood. They came to our house, shot our dogs. Robbed us off everything. My frnds house, one of the thieves took his dad's palms,nd left his own dirty slippers.

His grandmother came from d village, after hearing d whole news. She took the slippers and went back to the village. After few days, some meat sellers in the market started dying mysteriously. The last one dat managed to survive confused. But later died. They all died in a similar way.

This is d kind of justice Baddo needs.

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Dis s serious.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Theoritical(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2016
One man holding a whole community to ransome ' I guess its women kingdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Omg! I thought they already caught this man...or is this badoo no 2

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Marvel1206: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Damn!
Jungle Justice for Baddoo please, that's if he would ever be caught again...

His dick be tied to a moving vehicle and dragged to death angry

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2016
sorextee:
Na God go punish these people.. Let me not even put God into this, since He's a forgiving God.

May Sango, Obatala, Ogun, Amadioha, Samusasa, strike all of them dead. See the small girl fa. cry

I remember when thieves came to our neighbourhood In maiduguri. They raped some girls in the hood. They came to our house, shot our dogs. Robbed us off everything. My frnds house, one of the thieves took his dad's palms,nd left his own dirty slippers.

His grandmother came from d village, after hearing d whole news. She took the slippers and went back to the village. After few days, some meat sellers in the market started dying mysteriously. The last one dat managed to survive confused. But later died. They all died in a similar way.

This is d kind of justice Baddo needs.
shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by tyson99(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Oga ooo
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Aisha15(f): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Marvel1206:
Damn! Jungle Justice for Baddoo please, that's if he would ever be caught again...
His dick be tied to a moving vehicle and dragged to death angry
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by missfrancess(f): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
pls front page
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by geraldmartins(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2016
another Baddoo Abi na d old one?
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by devilmaycry: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Buh how can one be this cruel ?..your fellow being..... Look at the little gurl...ohhh..I feel bad for them...later when niggas get hold of thieves some peeps will start saying no to "jungle justice"...God help the community women .Amen

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by 4ward(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016

Realwvn:
The Ibeshe part of Ikorodu has been plaqued with bad events in recent times, but none of it beats this.

Residents live in great pandemonium as they are scared of the much dreaded rapist known as Baddo. Baddo who is said to forcefully sleep with aged woman, particularly single mothers and widows has turned out to be a nightmare for others

A 63 year old woman recieved the greatest shock of her life in the early hours (around 2:30am) on sunday, she was raped and stabbed to near death, her 10 year old daughter was not spared as Baddo made sure she was stopped from waking the neighbours

Many are of the believe that he is aided by some top men in the community, one of Naijanewsrave correspondent talked to one Mr alagbala (psuedonym) about the allegory events happening in the community and he has this to say;

“The truth is, someone in this community is using these women for ritual and occultic purpose, Baddo rubs handkerchief on these women private parts after sleeping with them. He further said; for me, the king has not been supportive, when journalists came during the first time they arrested one of the gang, he refused to come down to speak to them, he even insisted the first rapist we caught was handed over to the police without a bruise. I dont want to conclude anything yet but we need the Lagos state government to provide more securities for us. It’s safe to say the policemen are not doing anything about the whole matter

At this point, we advise the residents of ibeshe not to sleep with their generators and if the need be, kindly get yourself whistles to alert your neighbours.

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-goodness-see-how-daredevil-rapist-baddo-brutalized-a-woman-and-her-daughter-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Realwvn(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lalasticlala front page please, let the world know what's happening in Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by kayo80(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sad. But wait, a 63 year old lady with a 10 year old daughter? That is technically impossible. And about the rapist, who gave him the name, Baddo? How do they know who he is?

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Roon9(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
What kind of zoo like community is this? Are the people defenceless? Is the bleeping king god, how many heads does he have?

Until I get answers to this question, I ll jus state that the community men are cowards. Shame on them all

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
sad
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Kangol99(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
K
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
badoo again God please protect your people from the hands of evil creatures like 'BADOO' angry
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by gqboyy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
i thought badoo was apprehended. or is it another psycho on the prowl?

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by 5starmilitant: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nonsensical nonsense. Baddo your days are numbered. Jungle justice will be your case.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Dandsome: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Y na.

And yet someone is telling me some people won't die miserably? They must.

I hope he didn't "touch" the little girl?

This looks fetish and more of rituals to me. Reason being that there are many girls out there, but instead they're raping elderly women there. Even over 60yrs old?? Na Na Na. They're doing something with them. Especially the part where they use white handkie to wipe the private part..

It's rituals

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by babatee08(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Security problem hmmm nawa oooo
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by sinistermind(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
This guy is an animal. This people are been aided even the cultists in Ikorodu. Some elites use them when having land issues. I even know of a politician who used such people during the election...
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Jaycool18(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Omg! I thought they already caught this man...or is this badoo no 2
me sef dey wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by martineverest(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
when his grand children will be facing generational curses,they wont know d causes.

Ikorodu:land of rapist,kidnappers,cultists,thieves,killers and ritualists

9 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by augustina72(f): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
he ought to be famous behind bars
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Strawman: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
I just hope there are some hardcore homosexuals in prison who are ready to show this Baddo how it feels to be raped when he gets caught! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by emiye(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3162520/ikorodu-robber-rapist-baddo-arrested

Only few have lived to tell the story after their encounter with notorious ikorodu armed robber and occultist popularly known as baddo

All hell broke loose in the early hours today as residents raised alarm after he attacked a lady in her house

Baddo who is known to wipe handkerchief on his victims private parts after raping and beating them met his waterloo on an odd Sunday

Currently lying in cemetery is a 60 year old woman who was brutally raped and stabbed to death by baddo

While many are still haunted and plaqued by their encounter with the daredevil madman, they are patiently waiting for the kabiyesi(king) to release him to the mob who can't wait to unleash terror on him

As we write this, he's currently in the king's palace, over 5 police divisions are in the king's palace to make sure sanity is restored and his fate is not decided by jungle justice

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/pandemonium-as-notorious-ikorodu-armed-robber-and-rapist-baddo-meets-his-waterloo-photo/

This was the news last month, what is this new one doing on a front page?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by hotspec(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lawlessnesslessness rules d land from TOP to bottom! We don enter one chance for ds country. No security except for inside one rock dey call Aso for abuja

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Raph01: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rapist ke?? 4 diz generation wey olosho dorn plenty 4 igboro.. okay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Kidnapper Arrested In Owerri After Withdrawing Ransom From Bank / 71 Chinese Prisoners On Death Row Had Hearts/Lungs Removed During Executions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.