Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) (57349 Views)

Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by godwin120alex: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dis is a very old story cos d badoo has been caught since last month
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
angry angry sad
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Realwvn:
Lalasticlala front page please, let the world know what's happening in Ikorodu

akpa anya

May God take vengence
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by neocortex: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
gqboyy:
i thought badoo was apprehended. or is it another psycho on the prowl?
Jaycool18:
me sef dey wonder ooo

He was later released.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Richy4:
I do not know how people think some times. .... Using handkerchief to clean body fluid does not automatically means the guy was using it for ritual..

The bastered knows that with advanced technology, semen could be used to dictate an offender especially when rape is involved... in his little mind, maybe he wants to clean the evidence..

If he was making that ritual for someone, using handkerchief, he himself will not be spared because his own semen will be mixed up with that of the woman unless the native doctor has a machine that differentiate both body fluid....

Unfortunately people that went to school still think like those that did not....

My man, it doesn't work like that.

There's all sorts of trace evidences that was left there adn you can't wipe DNA of like that.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Barigaboy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Humm this is what Nigeria is turning to. This guy was d same person posted to be captured last month over brutality killing n raping of people. If we all remembered he was arrested by the police also taking to the king. Dis means he has been released. What tye of country is this.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by hardest: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
iya la ya rapist.................. he should be castrated...........................if cooght
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by lurdkriss: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Badoo again? Abeg which badoo b dis one? I thought dis guy waz arrested arround june dis year? Abi dem clone d guy? Somthing is wrong somwhere,if its d real badoo,its either this news is an old news,or our nigerian police don collect money release d guy.

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by teacherbim(f): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
What kind of country is this?
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
This Ikorodu area of Lagos State sef...if no be robbery today, na rape tomorrow or cult clash next tomorrow....I don tire sef
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by chrysso83(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Op pls dont call a useless animal rapist famous. he is a notorious assss hole

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Richy4(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My man, it doesn't work like that.

There's all sorts of trace evidences that was left there adn you can't wipe DNA of like that.

Maybe u did not understand me....I how that the evidence is still there...
People pinned the fact that him using handkerchief to clean up after rape got ritual tendencies..... and i said maybe in the culprit's little mind he thinks he can remove the evidence by cleaning up....and it got nothing to do with ritual..I know what forensics can do in their lab.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
I thought that guy was caught some weeks ago,abi nairaland dey lie sometimes?.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
lurdkriss:
Badoo again? Abeg which badoo b dis one? I thought dis guy waz arrested arround june dis year? Abi dem clone d guy? Somthing is wrong somwhere,if its d real badoo,its either this news is an old news,or our nigerian police don collect money release d guy.

Thank you.
I was thinking the same thing.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Richy4:

Maybe u did not understand me....I how that the evidence is still there...
People pinned the fact that him using handkerchief to clean up after rape got ritual tendencies..... and i said maybe in the culprit's little mind he thinks he can remove the evidence by cleaning up....and it got nothing to do with ritual..I know what forensics can do in their lab.

Apologies then.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by hotwax: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
I owe this badoo a nail in his brain
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Richy4(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Apologies then.

Don't sweat it my man...I hope u are having a great day...

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
sorextee:
Na God go punish these people.. Let me not even put God into this, since He's a forgiving God.

May Sango, Obatala, Ogun, Amadioha, Samusasa, strike all of them dead. See the small girl fa. cry

I remember when thieves came to our neighbourhood In maiduguri. They raped some girls in the hood. They came to our house, shot our dogs. Robbed us off everything. My frnds house, one of the thieves took his dad's palms,nd left his own dirty slippers.

His grandmother came from d village, after hearing d whole news. She took the slippers and went back to the village. After few days, some meat sellers in the market started dying mysteriously. The last one dat managed to survive confused. But later died. They all died in a similar way.

This is d kind of justice Baddo needs.

What has the death of some butchers in the market got to do with your granny taking some filthy flip flop to the village??

How many different feet wore that particular footwear?

What if those butchers had a get together and possibly ate some contaminated food?
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Dragonking: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yoruba people and rape.. Na we got Una o angry
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by sorextee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can't question the work of juju.

U probably skipped the part where I said one of them confessed. The story is just a summary. So many things happened.

gbosaa:

What has the death of some butchers in the market got to do with your granny taking some filthy flip flop to the village??

How many different feet wore that particular footwear?

What if those butchers had a get together and possibly ate some contaminated food?
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by taemilola(f): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
emiye:

This was the news last month, what is this new one doing on a front page?
very simple, he was released without persecution.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by uglodoh(f): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Realwvn:
The Ibeshe part of Ikorodu has been plaqued with bad events in recent times, but none of it beats this.

Residents live in great pandemonium as they are scared of the much dreaded rapist known as Baddo. Baddo who is said to forcefully sleep with aged woman, particularly single mothers and widows has turned out to be a nightmare for others

A 63 year old woman recieved the greatest shock of her life in the early hours (around 2:30am) on sunday, she was raped and stabbed to near death, her 10 year old daughter was not spared as Baddo made sure she was stopped from waking the neighbours

Many are of the believe that he is aided by some top men in the community, one of Naijanewsrave correspondent talked to one Mr alagbala (psuedonym) about the allegory events happening in the community and he has this to say;

“The truth is, someone in this community is using these women for ritual and occultic purpose, Baddo rubs handkerchief on these women private parts after sleeping with them. He further said; for me, the king has not been supportive, when journalists came during the first time they arrested one of the gang, he refused to come down to speak to them, he even insisted the first rapist we caught was handed over to the police without a bruise. I dont want to conclude anything yet but we need the Lagos state government to provide more securities for us. It’s safe to say the policemen are not doing anything about the whole matter

At this point, we advise the residents of ibeshe not to sleep with their generators and if the need be, kindly get yourself whistles to alert your neighbours.

We pray these horrible lot meet their doom soon !

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-goodness-see-how-daredevil-rapist-baddo-brutalized-a-woman-and-her-daughter-photos/

This is old news na. I work at Ibeshe.

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Prechy08(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
I thought this guy was caught before,
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Bimpe29: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
What a wicked act! He has backing of big shots apparently.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Anayordike(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Omg! I thought they already caught this man...or is this badoo no 2

Me too. Or is this a f*k* news? Just asking o. Because I also read the Baddo guy was caught some time ago.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Realwvn(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Calm down. It is true that they apprehended one but the community was shocked when two separate rape incidence happen the same day. I didn't report the other one because I don't want to write on hearsays
prinsam30:

same question I wanted asking, nairalanders been carrying fake news since 16AD
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Richy4:

Don't sweat it my man...I hope u are having a great day...

Fantastic day, just waking up to go to work.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by Richy4(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Fantastic day, just waking up to go to work.

Ok.. have a great one buddy

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by brightlinse(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Badoo days are numbered
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by YINKS89(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
karma is a bitch... he'll gt caught one day.
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Didn't they say he's been caught?
Re: Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) by 989900E: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Further reason why I'd say let's not keep 'jungle justice' off the table.

I feel so traumatized already, not to mention the poor girl and old lady.

This just ruined my day.
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead / Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.