Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous (3975 Views)

Using Car Engine For Generator / See How Using Car Air Condition Is Bad For You / Dangers Of Cloning Your Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous by calebify1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
quite educative.
Re: Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Stop lying, gramps has been driving cars with ac for the last 40yrs hes still alive and well.

If your theory is correct people would have been dying in droves, you had better check your facts, maybe the persons who died had cancer from other sources.
Re: Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous by naijafury: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Of all the monikers to choose from you chose IkpuMmadu

I tire for the guy
Re: Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous by Fitbillionairep: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2018
123CarZ:

The word tells me 'that if i eat, drink, or inhale anything poisonous, it wont hurt me'. Luke 16:18. The negligence is in the part of the car manufacturer, not mine.
please can you drink ota pia pia. i will fly to watch you

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot A Lemon (Bad Car) / The P0748 Code Honda CRV. / I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.