Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. (24313 Views)

Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by Rooneyboy(m): 4:38am On Jun 10, 2016
AK47Lag:
. For your wholesale stockfish in Lagos. There are varieties of brands, raging from head and ear(Apama), head & bone (Apama), skirt, flesh, black-bone, white bone, cut-cut, cod, skin, tusk, varieties, and diffenrent product ranging from ude e.t.c. Please note payment in naira and face-to-face in Lagos. Call 08025020608- Joseph

Good day bro , how profitable is this business sir ?

I'm really interested .
Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by Imoto: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hi,

I am Nigerian businessman based in Norway.
I need Importers and Buyers who can partner with me on stockfish importation into nigera.
Its a very profitable business, and I need people whom I can act as their trusted agents here in norway on this line of Business,

If interested call on
or by mail:

The price you have quoted of 22 Euros a Kilo for a poorer market like Nigeria is quite high. You can buy wholesale in the U.S. for 15 Euros a Kilo ($9.00 a pound). So it is cheaper to buy from the United States that also imports stockfish from Norway. Ummmm

2 Likes

Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by AK47Lag(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2020
OGUN State Nigeria

Urgent!!! Urgent!!! Urgent!!!
More than 11,500 acres of land for sale in Ipokia Local government of Ogun State.

The Land is own by the ruling family and the entire family will be on ground on the day of purchase and issuing of receipt of land.

Benefit of Buying this land:

The land is filled with palm tree which are harvested yearly for palm oil, and oil used for soap production e.t.c

The land is fenced behind by a very big lagoon which stands as a border between Lagos and Ogun State.

The land is also having crude oil on it as confirmed but that part is strictly not for sale.

The land is suitable for the following type of investment:

1) A very large farm land with benefit of getting water directly from the lagoon.
2) A large poultry farm with the lagoon supplying all waters needed.
3) A large fish pond with ease operation due to the lagoon.
4) A camp ground for churches
5) A University.

Minimum and Maximum sale per Acre:

The least acre to be sold will be 50 Acres. Why you can buy more than 50 acres.

Cost:
An acre of land ( 6 plots of land) goes for 1,700,000 to discus.

Legality:

You are advice to bring your lawyer, also visit Ogun state government for better clarification of land owners before buying
We are giving this advise because we want you to be rest assured this is a genuine sale of land.
Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by AK47Lag(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2020
AK47Lag:
OGUN State Nigeria

Urgent!!! Urgent!!! Urgent!!!
More than 11,500 acres of land for sale in Ipokia Local government of Ogun State.

The Land is own by the ruling family and the entire family will be on ground on the day of purchase and issuing of receipt of land.

Benefit of Buying this land:

The land is filled with palm tree which are harvested yearly for palm oil, and oil used for soap production e.t.c

The land is fenced behind by a very big lagoon which stands as a border between Lagos and Ogun State.

The land is also having crude oil on it as confirmed but that part is strictly not for sale.

The land is suitable for the following type of investment:

1) A very large farm land with benefit of getting water directly from the lagoon.
2) A large poultry farm with the lagoon supplying all waters needed.
3) A large fish pond with ease operation due to the lagoon.
4) A camp ground for churches
5) A University.

Minimum and Maximum sale per Acre:

The least acre to be sold will be 50 Acres. Why you can buy more than 50 acres.

Cost:
An acre of land ( 6 plots of land) goes for 1,700,000 to discus.

Legality:

You are advice to bring your lawyer, also visit Ogun state government for better clarification of land owners before buying
We are giving this advise because we want you to be rest assured this is a genuine sale of land.

Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by AK47Lag(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2020
The attached picture is the survey of IPOKIA land in Ogun state ( more than 11,500 acres of land to be sold. Hurry now while offer last.

LAGOS:

5 plots of land available in Mowo Badagry local government area of Lagos state. The land is located in Femapp estate

This is a genuine land as well.

A plot goes for 1,600,000

Please do feel free to call me on 08025020608
Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by Petrodirect: 6:21am On May 08, 2020
Alright
Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by ZURUMOKE(f): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Are you in need of where to buy stock fish in wholesale quantity or retail quantity?
My name is Ruth. I am based in Aba, Abia State. I sell stock fish and oron crayfish and can give you at a very best and competitive price. Contact me on 07054517469.
Visit:
https://flutterwave.com/store/ruthworldagrofoods

https://m.facebook.com/Ruthworld-Agro-Processing-115950899783015/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by ZURUMOKE(f): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Our tasty Oron Crayfish. #50,000 for 28 custard painter. Contact Ruth on 07054517469.

Re: Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. by ZURUMOKE(f): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2020
For Norwegian stock fish contact us today on 07054517469. We are based in Aba.
We deliver nationwide with little delivery cost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For Buyers For Your Bulk Food Products, Please Enter Here: / Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) / Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.