Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,313 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS (46272 Views)

Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / President Museveni Fetches Water On A Bicycle. Photos / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Evergreen4(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
I like his trouser #Lol

This one mad pass buhari Oo

Waiting for bubu to replicate this when ever he visits niger delta

1 Like

Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by sheftyxz(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Political madness........

So its everywhere
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by emperorchedda(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
eyeview:
Though I wanted to lambast him for 'showboating' for the cameras while he causes unnecessary traffic logjam for motorists but I must commend him for atleast constructing a 74km road.
Such a distance is now a rare achievement in Nigeria. GEJ barely did and with barely 2 active years left in Buhari's tenure(the last year is for electioneering),I doubt if he'll make such distance.
So presidents don't or Ministry of transport don't work during election year.

Wonders!

1 Like

Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by lordcyl3(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
ok, I've clapped for him
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by olaniyi0(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Buhari come hear o grin
u want people to im to death abi?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by harrysjones(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
i dear hw u doing
sugarwiz:
Mtcheeewnn
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by tartar9(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sitting on the roadside to make a call undecided...which kind propaganda be dis.
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by ngoben(f): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
N who kept the seat for him there...wtchjew everyfin makes FP
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by olufoluke: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Election don near?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by berrystunn(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
President say no to drugs expecially fake once
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by emi14: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
eyeview:
Though I wanted to lambast him for 'showboating' for the cameras while he causes unnecessary traffic logjam for motorists but I must commend him for atleast constructing a 74km road.
Such a distance is now a rare achievement in Nigeria. GEJ barely did and with barely 2 active years left in Buhari's tenure(the last year is for electioneering),I doubt if he'll make such distance.

President Museveni has been on that seat for over 30yrs. Jonathan last for 6year. Buhari need more time to seat and settle, his stil standing.

1 Like

Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by sugarwiz(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
i dear hw u doing
I'm ok....watzup wit u?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by AnonymX: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
dickrider:
He just risked his life for nothing. He would have been an easy target for a sniper

Lol. I'm in Uganda and this guy's security is tighter than tight.

See attacks all across the region (Kenya, South Sudan, Somalia) but make them try Uganda.

1 Like

Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Irishrena1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is the real picture of a third world country
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Africa and Her Leaders of Tomorrow...I mean yesterday... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
And people wonder why Africa is not progressing.

Ponmo cutter role model tinz. Calling all Ugandans
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Irishrena1(f): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Evergreen4:
I like his trouser #Lol

Na wa to you o. You want the militants to blow him up in innumerable pieces?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by ehissi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
OnWebTech:
My governor was climbing buses and riding okada some months back sad

My own governor bend down dey dig small hole for inside a bigger hole to symbolize re-commencement of abandoned project whey e no fit finish inside 8yrs.

Whether na the project money, e use take marry oyibo, I nor know!! cry
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by eyeview: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
So presidents don't or Ministry of transport don't work during election year.

Wonders!
They do but not in Nigeria,trust me I know. I've been close
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by harrysjones(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
am gud dear..
which team do u support in mr nairaland 2016 dear..
sugarwiz:

I'm ok....watzup wit u?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda shocked residents of Kyeirumba village in Isingiro district after he did the unexpected by sitting relaxed on an expressway and making a phone call while people passed by.

The president made the surprise stop in order to make a roadside phone call shortly after attending the World Population Day commemoration in Isingiro district.

Curious resident soon started gathering when they saw the president casually talking while acknowledging cheers.

The president is said to have ordered his security detail not to disrupt traffic while he made his call. The president’s call lasted about 30 minutes, after which he talked shortly to the residents.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/president-yoweri-museveni-of-uganda.html
...poor UGANDA but look at how good and neat their ROAD is unlike the ones we have down here in Nigeria that are death traps
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by lonelydora: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Even though the people in Uganda looks poor but it looks like they have good roads.
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by oloriooko(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Are the elections close by?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Mendelssohn(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Even the ordinary man won't do that. Someone can't be driving me and I ask him to park and get a chair for me by the road side because I need to make a call. So much for publicity stunt.
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mtcheew.....simply patronizing poor citizens. He probably has done some blunder and is now trying to behave "naturally".
oloriooko:
Are the elections close by?

My thoughts too
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
ireneony:
We dont need old papa as leaders in africa.

We are the leaders of tomorrow. .so i was taught since 1960

Now learn this:
Power is not given. It is taken.
If you like sit there like Dundee waiting for "them" to give you power. The elders have kicked your ass and taken the power, and they will continue to kick your ass till you can kick back and take the power from them. Are you ready? Or you want to remain dreaming?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Irishrena1(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Evergreen4:
I like his trouser #Lol

Na wa to you o. You want the militants to blow him up in innumerable pieces?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by eyeview: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is nothing to Nigerian politicians.
In Nigeria....
One woman during campaign took over the frying of the akara from the akara seller.
Another one and his annointed son took to the streets to buy roasted corn and eat in the middle of the road.
One lunatic(with a yoruba name and igbo surname) went as far as taking over the plaiting of a woman's hair inside the market.
Then a sitting office holder went to caught ponmo.
A certain governorship candidate bought two roasted corns and from the roof of his SUV was munching both corns at the same time(that's greed if you ask me).
A sitting governor known for showboating took it to a whole new level. He didn't buy the roasted corn,he actually took over the roasting of the corn from the corn seller from where he was inviting the public to come and buy.

1 Like

Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by ANBAKO: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
See how poor and wretched his people look and he still has the audacity to showcase it to the world. None of the children has a footwear. This shows how disconnected our African leaders are. Leader of yesterday, leaders of today and leaders of tomorrow.

Is this not the same president that still uses "palasa" phone in this 2016?

I weep for Africa. Celebrating mediocrity!!!

Do good for good to come your way
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by AbuSaad39(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin ;DSo Fayose has brother in Uganda? Madness!
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by popsonbj: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
What do you expect from a former war lord?
Re: President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS by Chivasex: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
so Ayo Fayose has travelled to Uganda
this man you are really wicked to remember fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.