Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

This Is The Only Way You Can Make It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is The Only Way You Can Make It (359 Views)

Reasons Why Blogging Can Make You A Better Academic Writer / Checkout My New Blog. Who Can Help Me Make It More Proffessional? / Top 4 Ways Bloggers Can Make Money Online Without Ad Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Way You Can Make It by newsphase(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I am a blogger, yes there are so many of us out there, trying to make little pennies or big fortunes, yes they are many of us propagating false news just to get traffic, they are many of us who run into tech and entertainment website because it is easy to get posts, news, updates and is very simple, just common sense required...

But am little different, I say that because my blog is different. Google calls its Blogger as a chance for people to live their life on a blog, and thereby refers to a blog as something based on peoples ideas and not some crap made for money website.....

The slogan of my blog is Stay Healthy, Stay Wise and that is what I hope to achieve.... I have noticed that Africa is completely different from other continents when it comes to relating to health information... I mean you cant put up a post and say 10 ways to prevent or solve constipation and then you will see thousands of Nigerians flocking to it.... But if you put that up in the US expect so tens of thousands of views...

You see, Now am sharing this strategy for all health informatants to reach people... I have seen pitiful health sites and when I try to pass this message they just call me bragger and all sorts....

Here it is

Remember that Africa has a language and so does America (which is English) The Americans and Americas have a way of life and so does Africans.... Now here is what other health blogger in Nigeria are doing... They are using the American language to pass their information to Nigerians which will never work.... Imagine a post like this 4 Ways to Get Rid of Tonsillitis Now many Nigerians will only react to this if they know what Tonsillitis actually means or because they saw 4 ways to get rid of .... Since the attitude towards health information is not encouraging many will not even go there... because its not a promising post from the big grammar tonsillitis that is there...

So how do we relate in the African language? ... is it by speaking pidgin or what? Also this can help not only health bloggers but also tech bloggers and sorry if you are an entertainment blogger it is not for you

Just watch out .. To be continued (drop your comments if you want more)

CC lalasticlala

Cc:
MissyB3, tjskii, Mynd44
Re: This Is The Only Way You Can Make It by Richiebill(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
bring it on kiss

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account For Sale At Affordable Price / How To Generate Traffic From Facebook To Your Website Or Blog 2016 / Differences Between Blogger And Wordpress.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.