Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. (14256 Views)

Pokemon Go Should Be Banned In Nigeria...before Its Release / How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com / Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by ayobami52(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
I still can't fathom the fuss about the game, I heard news about it on bloomberg yesterday, that it has make millions on video games and still counting..
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Obas101(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
THIS IS A BIG LIE IT WORKS IN NIGERIA...GUYS IN MY OFFICE PLAY THIS GAME ON THEIR FONES
Pokémon go isn't working in Nigeria even the cracked ones online. It's a location based game

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Obas101:

Pokémon go isn't working in Nigeria even the cracked ones online. It's a location based game
so the one the guys were playing is what? Pokémon come? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lol very funny
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Smeeky(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I guess theirs are Aba pokemon undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 18, 2016
major466:
I wonder. Aljazira did some news about it this morning. South Koreans are crazy about pokemon go. Still can't understand why grown adults are obsessed with a computer game meant for little children.
Wrong!

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 3:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Teempakguy:
Wrong! undecided
explain please
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Teempakguy:
Wrong! undecided
smiley
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Smeeky:
I guess theirs are Aba pokemon undecided
so the guys in this post r playing aba Pokémon. https://www.nairaland.com/3233166/pokemon-go-only-brave-lagos smh undecided
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Obas101(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
You were right. Using fake GPS pro, ppl are able to play it smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by toocoded: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Una go Waka tire ehn.. ....make Lag bus no sha hit pple on top Pokemon go

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by ewizard1: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Sometimes i wonder why a developer would create apps and make it available only to some countries. Yes, its their decision to make but it doesnt make sense.

Ordinary game!
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by olasubomi007(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Downloaded the game.. But I can't install it.. App not installed
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Middlefinger1: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2016
plz, can anyone give me a link where I can download PES 2016 ISO
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2016
toocoded:
Una go Waka tire ehn.. ....make Lag bus no sha hit pple on top Pokemon go
LWKM grin
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
ewizard1:
Sometimes i wonder why a developer would create apps and make it available only to some countries. Yes, its their decision to make but it doesnt make sense.

Ordinary game!
lol
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Dclique(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Middlefinger1:
plz, can anyone give me a link where I can download PES 2016 ISO

Download PES 2016 ISO

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by freeApps: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by freeApps: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Here is the link to the working Pokemon Go apk http://apps2u.co/android-apps/pokemon-go-apk

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by mereb(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2016
So recently, game lovers around the globe had their first taste of Augmented Reality with the Pokémon Go game. But it is interesting to know that this isn’t the first of Pokémon game................read more @ http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/ways-pokemon-affect/

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
mereb:
So recently, game lovers around the globe had their first taste of Augmented Reality with the Pokémon Go game. But it is interesting to know that this isn’t the first of Pokémon game................read more @ http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/ways-pokemon-affect/
HMMM
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Josegood(m): 2:17am On Jul 22, 2016
[url="http://techlog.xyz/pokemon-go-for-landmark-discovery-in-nigeria/"]Pokemon Go for Landmark Discovery In Nigeria[/url]

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Josegood:
[url="http://techlog.xyz/pokemon-go-for-landmark-discovery-in-nigeria/"]Pokemon Go for Landmark Discovery In Nigeria[/url]
hmmmm
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by soki2ng(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Android Users can easily search on Google for Pokemon Go APK to download and install since it's not yet in Google Play Nigeria store and iOS.
iOS users can also download it by:
1. signout of your Apple ID
2. Tap signing with New ID and create using another email.
3. Select Country as US, UK or other countries the game has been released in.
4. Search Google for a random US, UK phone number and Zip code to input in registration - it's required.
5. For payment options, pray you see NONE as an option instead of Mastercard / visa.
6. You will be directed to US , UK Appstore if successful,
7. Download and play so you can wreck havoc on late starters when it's finally officially released.

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
soki2ng:
Android Users can easily search on Google for Pokemon Go APK to download and install since it's not yet in Google Play Nigeria store and iOS.
iOS users can also download it by:
1. signout of your Apple ID
2. Tap signing with New ID and create using another email.
3. Select Country as US, UK or other countries the game has been released in.
4. Search Google for a random US, UK phone number and Zip code to input in registration - it's required.
5. For payment options, pray you see NONE as an option instead of Mastercard / visa.
6. You will be directed to US , UK Appstore if successful,
7. Download and play so you can wreck havoc on late starters when it's finally officially released.
Nice one... its already in the post tho..... if you are an iOS user u should sign up a US account using your icloud settings app.... with that they won't ask you of any credit card
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by DuduParaPara: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Nice one!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by OkoyeA1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
dogstyle007:

Nice one... its already in the post tho..... if you are an iOS user u should sign up a US account using your icloud settings app.... with that they won't ask you of any credit card
bro? I have been trying this method since morning, all to no avail. The zip n phone number page is where it loads n stop. I just need only whatsapp, cos any time I download whatsapp or any app 3k is deducted from my acct.
Help me
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by OkoyeA1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
dogstyle007:

bro? I have been trying this method since morning, all to no avail. The zip n phone number page is where it loads n stop. I just need only whats app, cos any time I download whats app or any app 3k is deducted from my acct.
Help me
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by OkoyeA1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
dogstyle007:

bro? I have been trying this method since morning, all to no avail. The zip n phone number page is where it loads n stop. I just need only whats app, cos any time I download whats app or any app 3k is deducted from my acct.
Help me
Soki2ng

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
OkoyeA1:
Help me
Soki2ng
Sorry to hear that bro..... is the Zip code correct? like you tried using a US address? check that and also make sure u selected USA when you are changing address and hope ur network is cool too.... try use ur icloud settings app to change it;
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by OkoyeA1(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2016
dogstyle007:
Sorry to hear that bro..... is the Zip code correct? like you tried using a US address? check that and also make sure u selected USA when you are changing address and hope ur network is cool too.... try use ur icloud settings app to change it;
I have used both Uk and Us, still nothing.
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by OkoyeA1(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2016
dogstyle007:
tried it again with a new mail address, can you help me open it... Then I log it in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware ! Your Smart Phone May Be Teaching You Bad English / Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror / How To Create And Convert Videos To Whatsapp Gifs On Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.