Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. (14053 Views)

Pokemon Go Should Be Banned In Nigeria...before Its Release / How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com / Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2016
OkoyeA1:
tried it again with a new mail address, can you help me open it... Then I log it in?
HMMMM..... ok,, i just created a new 1 now how do i send it to you?
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by HyDef(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Teempakguy:
Wrong!

Thanks for telling 'em Bro.

I don't want to act like an angry Pokémon fanboy here, but me and they go waaaaay back.

Pokémon Go was an overnight sensation, Pokémon was not. So once again, I'll tell y'all, that the series is quite popular in other continents. When we talk about gaming consoles here, we are either for Xbox, or for Playstation. We always forget (or don't even know of) the wee little Wii. And other Nintendo consoles for that matter.

We don't know much of Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pokémon, and any Mario game apart from the classic Super Mario Bros. That's because all those games, which are amazingly popular, are exclusive to Nintendo and their consoles. You can't see a Pokémon game on a Playstation. Only on a 64, or a GameCube, or a Wii, or a Wii U. Or more popularly for Pokémon, all them handhelds.

That's why to us, it might seem like someone just made a game and it blew out of proportion. It really wasn't like that. It's a 20 year old franchise, and the 'little children' like me who began with it, are now adults, and we still love it anyway.

/rant

3 Likes

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
HyDef:

Thanks for telling 'em Bro.

I don't want to act like an angry Pokémon fanboy here, but me and they go waaaaay back.

Pokémon Go was an overnight sensation, Pokémon was not. So once again, I'll tell y'all, that the series is quite popular in other continents. When we talk about gaming consoles here, we are either for Xbox, or for Playstation. We always forget (or don't even know of) the wee little Wii. And other Nintendo consoles for that matter.

We don't know much of Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pokémon, and any Mario game apart from the classic Super Mario Bros. That's because all those games, which are amazingly popular, are exclusive to Nintendo and their consoles. You can't see a Pokémon game on a Playstation. Only on a 64, or a GameCube, or a Wii, or a Wii U. Or more popularly for Pokémon, all them handhelds.

That's why to us, it might seem like someone just made a game and it blew out of proportion. It really wasn't like that. It's a 20 year old franchise, and the 'little children' like me who began with it, are now adults, and we still love it anyway.

/rant
Nice one
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by OkoyeA1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
dogstyle007:
HMMMM..... ok,, i just created a new 1 now how do i send it to you?
I sent you a Pm now

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
OkoyeA1:
I sent you a Pm now
yeah saw it will forward the details to you
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Elsquidme(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
guys that downloaded the clean copy (I mean virus or malware free) should please help us with d apk. use dropbox or 4shared
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by soki2ng(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Don't click on the Link in that post for download ^^^^ It's not a Google Drive nor 4shared Link,
Rather it's a virus infected website the APK was uploaded to.
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
soki2ng:
Don't click on the Link in that post for download ^^^^ It's not a Google Drive nor 4shared Link,
Rather it's a virus infected website the APK was uploaded to.
Hmmm ok if u say so will upload to dropbox then.. mr Know all
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Elsquidme:
guys that downloaded the clean copy (I mean virus or malware free) should please help us with d apk. use dropbox or 4shared
here is the link to download the ApK file Pokemon Go Apk the post has also been updated with the link uploaded to dropbox.
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Pdazzle6: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
I changed my GPS location to Ikeja using fake GPS app .. OK finally I'm able to see the road on the Pokémon game but I can't move... . Any solution to this?
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Pdazzle6: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
I changed my GPS location to Ikeja using fake GPS app .. But i stay in port harcourt ... OK finally I'm able to see the road on the Pokémon game but I can't move... . Any solution to this?
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pdazzle6:
I changed my GPS location to Ikeja using fake GPS app .. But i stay in port harcourt ... OK finally I'm able to see the road on the Pokémon game but I can't move... . Any solution to this?
just keep moving around... you will find the pokes cheesy
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by TheBravejay: 1:42am On Aug 08, 2016
Some pple enjoy video games, yet, they are wealthy, all some pple know is how to make money, yet, dont have a dime, everyone can't be like u, so, stop criticizing.
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by joeyarticles: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Pokémon GO Android | Download, Install Pokémon GO For Android - Pokémon GO For Android - I once said in one of my post that the fun in any smart phone is the amount of fun apps the mobile device has, especially if it is an android phone.
http://www.techpent.com/pokemon-go-android-download-install-pokemon-go-android/

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
TheBravejay:
Some pple enjoy video games, yet, they are wealthy, all some pple know is how to make money, yet, dont have a dime, everyone can't be like u, so, stop criticizing.
hmmmmm undecided
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by TheWeirdOne(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
I've been enjoying the game since grin

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by TheWeirdOne(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Pdazzle6:
Did you expect to be able to move when you faked your GPS location? The game is just like Google Maps, your character moves as you move. If you fake your GPS location, you can't move because you're not there. Easy, there is no way to move if you fake your location.
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Omokoredeomoniy(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2016
TheWeirdOne:

Did you expect to be able to move when you faked your GPS location? The game is just like Google Maps, your character moves as you move. If you fake your GPS location, you can't move because you're not there. Easy, there is no way to move if you fake your location.
---------------------------------------------------------

so what the solution to the whole system n gaming ish... cos I can see dat u re really enjoying the game on ur android device. how can I also enjoy the game like u do.

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by TechsNG: 4:26am On Aug 11, 2016
I am currently playing Pokemon go on iPhone as a Nigerian. Although it isn't available in Nigeria yet, interested persons can still rock the game on their android or iOS device(s).
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2016
TechsNG:
I am currently playing Pokemon go on iPhone as a Nigerian. Although it isn't available in Nigeria yet, interested persons can still rock the game on their android or iOS device(s).
Nice smiley
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by Omokoredeomoniy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
TechsNG:

Please how can I go abt the installation on Android device.
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by dogstyle007(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Omokoredeomoniy:

Just download the Apk file from the main post and u are gud to go
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by TechsNG: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Omokoredeomoniy:

Follow this link: http://www.techsng.com/2016/07/pokemon-go-trick-play-game-landscape-mode-iphone.html and use the android download link.

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by TechyM: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Play Pokemon Go Nigeria – Released out few days ago | Ready to Catch pokemon on nigeria ----Pokemon Go Nigeria Download APK For Android

Pokemon Go Nigeria | Download
Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by maincpa77: 1:06am On May 16, 2017
Sometimes i wonder why a developer would create website apps and make it available only to some countries. Yes, its their decision to make but it doesnt make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. by nishgau: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good to get this, It helped me a lot.As this website can help you advance in NBA gaming played online. As it has free vc to offer and has free locker codes and badges, these all offers are available for free. Visit nba 2k17 vc to explore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Need to *ROOT* Your Android Phone! My Top Reasons. / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Download Winning Eleven 2020 (WE 20) APK Soccer Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.