Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Beware Of Fake Men Of God -Estanged Wife Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Anita Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beware Of Fake Men Of God -Estanged Wife Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Anita Warns (698 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Latest Intagram Photos As She Blasts Fake Men And Women / Anita Joseph Hits Miami Sunny Isle Beach (Pictures) / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Men Of God -Estanged Wife Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Anita Warns by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
The estranged wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Anita has cautioned unsuspecting christians to be wary of being an instrument in the hands of false prophets whom according to her sit down in place s of convenience.

She added that such prophets and leaders urge their members to toil day and night just to get new converts into their circles.

"Read the mind blowing blog article she titled “Soul Winning’ below: When people talk about winning souls these days, I feel absolutely concerned for the so-called souls. It looks to me like a lion on a breakfast mission, in search for his hunt; he hides behind the grass for an unwise lamb that would wander away from the herd in search of fresh grass. This will be an easy catch and good feast for the lion’s plate. "

"When I hear these people talk about winning souls, I feel sorry for the souls who have no idea of what they are getting into. It sometimes sounds to me like blood-thirty people desperate to count the number of innocent, ignorant people who will give their blood to be sucked. These souls are classified, as those who are needy, can undoubtedly gullible in their search for solutions and wanting to identify or belong to a community."

"These souls are caught when they are most vulnerable maybe they have lost a loved one, in a bad relationship with their parents or family, in need of healing or desperate for a change. At this point they will give anything and do anything without a second thought. When caught by the wrong hands, they will start running in a wheel. Initially, the souls will be treated with some measure of care, so they do not detach. This will be short lived to prepare them to be trained as unconscious servants."

They might realize they have given their energy to somebody else and they are now hanging in the spider’s web.

https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/07/beware-of-fake-men-of-god-estanged-wife.html

Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God -Estanged Wife Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Anita Warns by HungerBAD: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good advice.

Too much fake Pastors. So Madam,when will you start spilling all those juicy details?

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God -Estanged Wife Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Anita Warns by Adenle041(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
I think their is truth in what she is say, she and her husband have been part of the soul winning program for a long time. I thinks this is the right time to confess and warn all the souls about to won through their ministries.
Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God -Estanged Wife Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Anita Warns by stevecantrell: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok good.

(1) (Reply)

'I Have Slept With 5000 Men'-nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / Worldstarhiphop Faces Lawsuit Over Rapper’s Leaked Compromizing Video / VIDEO: Kim Kardashian's Son, Saint West Laughing Adorably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.