Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently (75763 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Between A Ugandan Traffic Officer & A Cyclist Who Broke Traffic Rule / Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
DDeliverer:

wait..

you are now a guy?

lol
grin grin I'm confused of my gender undecided
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by aspirebig: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Really....Kenya is a good country though. The guy should get his girlfriend offline.Many fake people online.
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
kiss
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by brunobaba(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
After you'll go and follow him on IG..yeye
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Appareil(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Police is your friend! Police!hey!
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Bros no vex, shey you be gay?[/size]
No sir. Any more questions
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Whats so special about this..mtcheeew

Apparently there is scarcity of hot dudes in Kenya unlike naija wey get dem in abundance.

Even me self at my age still fine pass am...
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by HDee(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Help me ask your fellow ladies..
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by nortcentrallord(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

He worked hard for it that what's special so stop hating.
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by nortcentrallord(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Whats the damn hell is special abt his 6packs.
I will take 6 cars over 6 packs.

#teamaristo#
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2016
nortcentrallord:

He worked hard for it that what's special so stop hating.
Birds of the same feather
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by alizma: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king. Next!
are you from Kogi
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by bitchcrafts: 12:11am On Jul 13, 2016
alizma:
are you from Kogi
Are you?
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by dapizy02(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:

U mean u will still 6cars cos nobody in his right sense ll just give u 6 cars.
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by dinachi(m): 1:06am On Jul 13, 2016
He should completely dump the insecure trembling little girl he call a girlfriend and go for a real woman who will worship him. Most women are not worthy to untie the lace on his shoes. Listen guys only girls that worship you should you date. The woman was made for the man, anything outside that is pure chaos!
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Kenya babes....

They've got no taste at all..

Indeed,they are DESPERADOES!!!
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by HardMirror(m): 3:31am On Jul 13, 2016
auxinatez:
& what do you offer in return for 6 cars?
6inch wide punna
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by BlackOnassis(m): 4:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Women sha, they just like to pretend till kingdom come. why?
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by taemilola(f): 4:36am On Jul 13, 2016
They look cool together.
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Chicent(m): 4:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Ok seen.... Next
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2016
Marlvin:

Most girls don't actually know what they want.
.seriously••••6pack is a NO for me,,makes me feel like d guy s suffering form smtin••and its kinda irritating seeing someones ribs outside•i rada go for chest(u know••)
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by anyicash(m): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2016
That means it is very rare to see a cute dude in kenya; no wonder i only see skeletons representing them during marathon races..this situation is similar to "In the land of the blind, where one eyed man is the king".
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by anyicash(m): 5:32am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.seriously••••6pack is a NO for me,,makes me feel like d guy s suffering form smtin••and its kinda irritating seeing someones ribs outside•i rada go for chest(u know••)
this is just beefing.
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Okeikpu(m): 5:57am On Jul 13, 2016
nonsense
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by UIA04(f): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Everybody get 6 pack until them chop.

Loooooooooooool

Don't be a hater the guy Is fine naaaaa

1 Like

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by UIA04(f): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The special thing is that he is a police officer in Africa.
Have you see an average Nigerian police mans look?I'm not one to drool over six packs but the guy is fine.

1 Like

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by keypad1: 6:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
take heart. Non of your boyfriends have his physique.
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Marlvin(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

What a character you're.

what can I say, some like the goose , some prefer the gander others would opt for the mongoose.

1 Like

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Marlvin:

What a character you're.

what can I say, some like the goose , some prefer the gander others would opt for the mongoose.

.that's life
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Marlvin(m): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.that's life
Yeah. and you know what they say about variety?

It's one of the primary spice of life.
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by uzolexis(f): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
I don't see what makes this guy to be so desired. haba! Do you know what it means for the whole girls in the country to be rushing your profile for friend request. Dude is average looking enuf of the hyping!
#This arab guy was sent away from saudia arabia for being too handsome. They scared he would seduce their women. Its someone like this that worths the hype

why cos he is white that policeman is cute af ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) / World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.