Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Respite For Movie Producers & Online Publishers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Respite For Movie Producers & Online Publishers (510 Views)

Best Book Publishers In Nigeria (offers Publishing Contract) / Top Five Book Publishers In Nigeria / How To Avoid Being Scammed By Vanity Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Respite For Movie Producers & Online Publishers by ChikaSunday(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello, fellow Nairalanders. Great evening to all members and free readers. You may be tired of the kind of local movies you see on your TV screens these days. It's due to the same cook, the same utensils, the same ingredients, the same style. But are you out there searching for that good creative writer to turn your ideas and foresight into spellbounding, entertaining and educative stories and scripts/screenplays? Are you tired of your numerous old writers? Are you willing to pay good value for good captivating creative write-up? Then you have me: I am near you: once I can think it, I can create it. Beep my phone lines in my profile and my facebook contact. Felix Chika-Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka @82; Reminiscing On The Adventures Of Kongi / Maami (A Fictional Piece On Mother’s Love) / Sisters Bond ******episode Three******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.