Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer (1060 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 / The First Church Of Lucifer Has Been Sites In Coulunbia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by re175: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abeg make una no vex. I really want to know who created hell where the Devil stays.

And if the Devil's still trapped there, how come some persons still blame the guy for things that happens here on earth?

Matured minds only.

I'm re175 a cousin to 175 son of Baba 190 and great grandchild of 190theclown.. . .and I just want to make commonsense!
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
....cheesy
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
A place created by God for fallen angels..check ur bible for more info
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by re175: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
SETHWORLD:
A place created by God for fallen angels..check ur bible for more info

Hmmm but during the course of creation, no mention of. . . . "and God said let there be hell and there was hell". . . .naaaa

Abeg oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
sonoflucifer, come defend your papa grin
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
SirWere:
sonoflucifer, come defend your papa grin
I resemble John Terry? grin

Oga no hell , no Satan, no God. Focus your curiosity on more satisfying and rewarding topics.

4 Likes

Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I resemble John Terry? grin

Oga no hell , no Satan, no God. Focus your curiosity on more satisfying and rewarding topics.

No, no, these christians wan hear satan's side of the story, his crib and how he rocks......

Afterall, they are two sides to a story lipsrsealed
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2016
re175:

Hmmm but during the course of creation, no mention of. . . . "and God said let there be hell and there was hell". . . .naaaa

Abeg oooooooooo

I will advice you to read more info like mathew 15:30
Mathew 13:42
2peter 2:4 at least these one will get you started.
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by re175: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
SirWere:

No, no, these christians wan hear satan's side of the story, his crib and how he rocks......

Afterall, they are two sides to a story lipsrsealed

Mr SirWere, thank you for your tomatonis
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by 190theclown: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
re175:
Abeg make una no vex. I really want to know who created hell where the Devil stays.

And if the Devil's still trapped there, how come some persons still blame the guy for things that happens here on earth?

Matured minds only.

I'm re175 a cousin to 175 son of Baba 190 and great grandchild of 190theclown.. . .and I just want to make commonsense!

angry
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by re175: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
190theclown:

angry

Heeeey great grandfather. . .lost but found Oldman. See your face. Shit dey catch you?
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by 190theclown: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
re175:

Heeeey great grandfather. . .lost but found Oldman. See your face. Shit dey catch you?

grin

Who the F are you angry
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by re175: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2016
190theclown:

grin

Who the F are you angry

gringrin
The F you talking about? You're my great grandfather.
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by 190theclown: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
re175:

gringrin
The F you talking about? You're my great grandfather.

rotfl

great father from where..

since wen i begin get children for here grin
Re: Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer by oaroloye(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
SHALOM!

re175:
Abeg make una no vex. I really want to know who created hell where the Devil stays

Why don't you fools STOP MAKING UP STUPID BELIEFS THAT DO NOT WORK, then turn yourselves crazy. Trying to reconcile them to Logic and Reality..

And if the Devil's still trapped there,

WHO TOLD YOU THAT THE DEVIL WAS TRAPPED IN HELL?

Stan Lee?

how come some persons still blame the guy for things that happens here on earth?

Matured minds only.

I just want to make commonsense!

re175:

THE DEVIL IS A TRANSLATOR.

"Where" is not applicable.

The Devils are Parasites and Scavengers of Life Forces, who feed off of the Sinful, damaged, destroyed, and dead.

Stop creating paradoxes that make no sense, even to you.

Matured minds only.

Do you consider that making up fantasies about Satan is "matured mentality?"

I really want to know who created hell where the Devil stays.

If you think he does things, why do you think he is trapped in Hell.

Why should he be?

Matured minds only.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To Be Baptised By Immersion Twice? / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. / Please Help Me I Am Dying My Step Mom Has Tied My Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.