Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters (34273 Views)

Mainagate: Dambazzau Absent As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2016
vicadex07:

you like to support anything and anyone corrupt. Am sure if the newspapers reads tomorrow that buhari is involved in a case linking him with corruption, you are going to pledge your support to him.
Shut it. I said in my post that Dambazau is corrupt. But that doesn't mean I should believe everything Sahara reporters tells me. I believe some of their news, But not all. Take note.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2016
StOla:

Yet you are the same disgruntled fellow asking that Buratai should be sacked and prosecuted when no one has even accused him of committing any crime, but now you are asking for evidence first when accusation has been made in this matter unlike with Buratai's matter of legitimate and disclosed ownership of foreign property?

Your confusion is caused by hate, that's why you don't know where to swing on this Dambazzau matter yet.

If the president should act and sack him, you will gather your tribesmen to defend him and claim Buhari is only playing to the gallery. Your ultimate goal is to paint the Buhari regime bad, that you will not even applaud the results of the investigative panel set up by him to probe past military officers.

Like wat u were doing to GEJ ba... d same hatred, and now u fear karma ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2016
StOla:

I'm managing to explore and expose the mind of a typical wailer, a typical anarchist.
... And you expect me to take the analysis of a zombie seriously?... I laugh grin
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Davvymavvy(f): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Keep deceiving yourself, the same Sowore Tinubu sent to protest on his behalf?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3963059_img20160712233715_jpeg0591f6ab46ba6504b9ff78f29993279b

Just stop there, Ikhide is known for making such reckless statements, go and read the comments under that post then come back and say sorry for misleading nairalanders
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2016
crixtex:

Like wat u were doing to GEJ ba... d same hatred, and now u fear karma ...
Don't mind that hypocrite. I didn't even see that part of his comment earlier, Because I wasn't even bothering myself to read it.

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Just stop there, Ikhide is known for making such reckless statements, go and read the comments under that post then come back and say sorry for misleading nairalanders
Shut it already!... Ikhide?, Where do you know Ikhide?

It's a known fact that Tinubu was the spear-head of the anti subsidy removal protest, and he was the one that sent Ikhide and Sowore. Have Sowore used his media outfit to deny Ikhide's claim?
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2016
I will leave this arena now, Since all the debaters have left. Good morning everyone, Bon Nuit too.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Davvymavvy(f): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Shut it already!... Ikhide?, Where do you know Ikhide?

It's a known fact that Tinubu was the spear-head of the anti subsidy removal protest, and he was the one that sent Ikhide and Sowore. Have Sowore used his media outfit to deny Ikhide's claim?

Ikhide, though an intellectual but could be unstable a times. Immediately after the removal of subsidy, he made that post and went ballistic on Buhari thereafter. Buhari hosted him few days after, his tune changed, who does that? And you want me to believe that character and his utterance against Sowore

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ahaz: 1:02am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?

Something else just came to my mind, Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters is a Tinubu boy, and we all know that Tinubu is not happy with the way Buhari is appointing his kinsmen to all the positions.
The ministry of interior headed by Dambazau has been Northernized, almost all the recently recruited personnels are core northerners; Tinubu is not happy about that. Now he's using his boy Sowore to get back at Dambazau. See screenshot below to confirm the fact that Sowore is Tinubu's boy.
it doesnt change the fact that dambazzau or dambarogue is a thief, shekaina.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by idupaul: 1:34am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Was he the chief of Army staff then?.. This tweet says, when he was chief of Army staff. I'm not a fan of dambazau, But Sahara reporters can spread lies for Africa.

I am saying as a junior officer his eyes were chooking talk less of when he was army chief
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ZUBY77(m): 3:27am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Sahara reporters is a propaganda news outlet, That's the bottom line.
They go after anyone who their paymasters aren't happy with. Remember when Tinubu was at loggerheads with Fashola?... They were the ones exposing Fashola then, together with 'nations news' and other outlets.

We are more interested in finding out if the accusations are true or not.
This is not about Sahara reporters or any other news outlet.
A serving minister in a current administration admitted he bought two houses in a foreign country and here we are dabbling over it as if it's normal.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by naijaking1: 4:16am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Same way he sacked Buratai, right?

Children who don't know Buhari's history and who have been deceived would think he would sack corrupt people in government, not knowing that Buhari ranks among his fellow northern generals like IBB in terms of corruption, if not more corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 5:36am On Jul 13, 2016
ahaz:
it doesnt change the fact that dambazzau or dambarogue is a thief, shekaina.
Yes, He's a thief. Don't get me wrong. I never said he is not.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 5:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

Modath, u? shocked
we don't reason like Igbos- we love Nigeria more and have never hidden our dismay at the evil that Dambazau poses to this administration and our beloved nation. In short ,what business have you Igbos in Nigerian issues?
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 5:39am On Jul 13, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Aren't you going to support Buhari on this one? Dambazzau and every other APC member has never stolen a dime from Nigeria. It has to be PDP
we don't reason like Igbos- we love Nigeria more and have never hidden our dismay at the evil that Dambazau poses to this administration and our beloved nation. In short ,what business have you Igbos in Nigerian issues? Oga swerve, we Nigerians are talking about our country please.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

Boom!!! Shots fired! cool

If Damabazzau walks, Dasuki should too...

Cc Babacele !
Bingo! yea Mo! yeeeeeees! Danbaza walks ,Buhari sinks......we have always known dambazau s a fifth columnist in this government.....still baffles me what SSS cleared him before being made minister?
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2016
it might not be up to that amount, but its a lot more interesting allegation than saying he was stealing 400m per month. exaggeration & social media journalism go hand in hand.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2016
it might not be up to that amount, but its a lot more interesting allegation than saying he was stealing 400m per month. exaggeration & social media journalism go hand in glove.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2016
omaiyale:
My people where are thy !!! E don happen
Sahara Reporters exposing Nigerian politicians since 1800 BC.
For Sahara to come up with this allegation they surely have evidence.

Abi. But the wailers wouldnt tag them as apc stooges now o. Wait till they expose diezani or saraki's billions, then they start to complain
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2016
I thought that our president waited for six months to name his cabinet so he can scrutinise them.
What happened?
Is our president really so dumb to still surround himself with all these thieves and corrupt rogues despite the scrutiny?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
This is the panel report.
I guess buhari is taking his time.
Dambazzau is an easy win, imho. The guy has not performed as minister of interior, he was in the news for very wrong and shameful reasons, (shoe shining)

This is an easy Abba morro type win. No one will be sad to see Dambazzau go.

Get rid of him already
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by passionate88: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2016
After 6 months waiting period, the presidiot Appointed a thief as minister. The dullardeen is truley clueless
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by saintmark88(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2016
These outlets have to have laws guiding them, it has become important, when u make this kind of statement against the integrity of a person, u have to provide evidence...... I opened the post hoping to find evidence, and I find none.... It's annoying
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2016
StOla:

I'm managing to explore and expose the mind of a typical wailer, a typical anarchist.

Dude, no need to waste your energy on gejite mental patients.

The one doing them is stronger than all those frustrated make American white again racists

His life is driven by desperation for the failure of buhari.
End

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Taiyescott(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Eehya.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by mrkings84(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Pdp were learning corruption
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2016
seguno2:
I thought that our president waited for six months to name his cabinet so he can scrutinise them.
What happened?
Is our president really so dumb to still surround himself with all these thieves and corrupt rogues despite the scrutiny?

If you've been following SR, you would have read that the DSS has been playing stumbling block in this anticorruption war. They may not have been fully restored to pre jonadrunk professionalism.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ConqueredWest: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?

Something else just came to my mind, Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters is a Tinubu boy, and we all know that Tinubu is not happy with the way Buhari is appointing his kinsmen to all the positions.
The ministry of interior headed by Dambazau has been Northernized, almost all the recently recruited personnels are core northerners; Tinubu is not happy about that. Now he's using his boy Sowore to get back at Dambazau. See screenshot below to confirm the fact that Sowore is Tinubu's boy.
like I said earlier, I'm not holding brief for Dambazau; Because, he like every other politician is corrupt, But Sahara reporters can't be trusted

So Tinubu is fighting back.

Dear comrade, please create a thread for this so that it can come to the notice of Buhari which will see APC erupt in a bloody civil war and eventual collapse.

Pls tag me when you do.

Most grateful to join in the war. cool

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by skedy1(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2016
modath:
Boom!!! Shots fired! cool
If Damabazzau walks, Dasuki should too...

Cc Babacele !
I concur!

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by IMASTEX: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks Sahara for proving the fact that Nigeria is only a shadow. So many things have gone wrong to the point that even doing the right thing is now a crime in Nija. There was a country
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Adelivinggreat(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Sowore should b appointed EFCC Chairman
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by sekundosekundo: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
This Country funny sha! When will this madness end? Yet, we claim to be good Christians & devoted Muslims...who's fooling who? *smh* undecided undecided

APC & Buhari fooling those that wants to be fooled.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First / Man Drinks Dirty Water To Celebrate Yahaya Bello's Victory(photos) / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.