Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

how best can i secure a foreigner - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / how best can i secure a foreigner (956 Views)

What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / How Do I Secure Visa To Japan ? Am A First Timer / Please Which Of The Schengen Countries Is Much Easier To Secure A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how best can i secure a foreigner by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gudday nairalanders pls i need ur opinions and suggestion on which form of security would be best for my foreign girlfriend...im in Nigeria and she planned visiting me here for 3wks soonest.

While here, wil be staying in my apartment as we just want to cut some cost (a fenced apartment) whch i believe is safe enough. But my frnd just suggested we employ the service of a security personel for the period of her stay, preferably a Vigilante......pls do u think this is really necessary...won't that make so much noise about us..,are those people really trust worthy?..pls advice

1 Like

Re: how best can i secure a foreigner by Emmaus12: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
This beverly sha.......make police no come carry u o......who sabi una 2 by the way........

1 Like

Re: how best can i secure a foreigner by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin sharp nigga cheesy
Re: how best can i secure a foreigner by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Emmaus12:
This beverly sha.......make police no come carry u o......who sabi una 2 by the way........
how do u mean sir? We have a public relationship acknowledged and supported by both families...so pls explain what u mean..thanks
Re: how best can i secure a foreigner by dasparrow: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
@Post

Okay so your Nairaland moniker is "beverly" which is a female name and your girlfriend is coming? Remember Nigerians for the most part are homophobic so be careful.

Anyways, coming from where? which country? Is she white?

Why does she want you to start hiring vigilante and attract unnecessary attention to you and herself? Tell her that, that will not be possible. Let her know boko haram is not in Lagos so she needs to chill. If she does not feel safe coming to Nigeria, she should invite you over instead. Tell her you are too blessed to be stressed so she should not inconvenience you unnecessarily all because she chose to visit Nigeria. Shikena!
Re: how best can i secure a foreigner by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

Okay so your Nairaland moniker is "beverly" which is a female name and your girlfriend is coming? Remember Nigerians for the most part are homophobic so be careful.

Anyways, coming from where? which country? Is she white?

Why does she want you to start hiring vigilante and attract unnecessary attention to you and herself? Tell her that, that will not be possible. Let her know boko haram is not in Lagos so she needs to chill. If she does not feel safe coming to Nigeria, she should invite you over instead. Tell her you are too blessed to be stressed so she should not inconvenience you unnecessarily all because she chose to visit Nigeria. Shikena!
yea she's white coming frm oceania and my house is on an average street...she didn't request for a vilg. My frnd suggested it.
Re: how best can i secure a foreigner by Goldenboy007(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Things one read from public forums #SMH shocked
Re: how best can i secure a foreigner by MmmS(f): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Go and take one babalawo from your village make a tent by your door for him to camp there and i promise you no weapon formed against your oyinbo babe will prosper
Re: how best can i secure a foreigner by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Hire soundsultan. I hope hin no go do Hello Baale for ur oyinbo pepper !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Austrian Visa And Cost / Pilot Shocks Many With His On Air Photos ...but It's Not What It Seems / Cho Yang-ho Korean Air CEO Arrested For Allegedly Misappropriating Company Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.