Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) (30545 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by musquareni(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Actresses Kate Henshaw and Rita Dominic are really close friends, no wonder Rita features Kate Henshaw in her movies, a good example is that interesting movie "The Meeting" which was nominated for AMAA consideration.

In showing her real friend how much she cares and loves her, Kate presented the lovely cake below to Actress Rita Dominic on her 41st birthday...hmmm

Kate:

"When your friend @k8henshaw really likes you @ritadominic and knows you will get lots of cake for your birthday but wants you to taste and experience the the good stuff....#thecdfexperience. Thank you my No 1 Special for always always choosing us. You know we gat mad love for you @k8henshaw. A very happy birthday to gorgeous @ritadominic. #cdfdesserts #whiteforest gateau #freshfruits #birthdaycake #decadent #dessertsinlagos #thesweetsideofstyle"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHxsv7hDjqa

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/kate-henshaw-wows-actress-rita-dominic.html

1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by musquareni(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Wow! You Need To See How Sexy Rita Rocks For Her Birthday In These New Photos: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/kate-henshaw-wows-actress-rita-dominic.html
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by tsamson(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by duduade: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Old cargoes loving themselves

13 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by allanphash7(m): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Na one week dem take born Rita ?

I think this birthday thing should be over by now

Ha ba

10 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by MaQuin(f): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2016
they should go and marry they ain't getting younger abi until dem reach menopause? mtchewww by the way nice cake

Modified : To all those quoting me that marriage is not an accomplishment ,what's my biz if they ain't married bla bla here is my reply: Marriage is important because God ordained it from the beginning God created Eve for Adam cos he Knows Adam will need a help mate God Himself said we should be fruitful and multiply so you guys should keep deceiving yourselves that marriage is not important #irest my case

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by kiddkash(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Rita Dominic my celebrity crush
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by bewla(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2016
cake
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2016
lovely
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Trapnigga(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Lovely cake
I see lalasticlala viewing grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by helphelp: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Na 15k cake una display with so much drama so

We've lost priority in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2016
I was here
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2016
This looks delicious

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by uzolexis(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2016
go and marry crew food don done for una angry angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by oladipo322(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2016
when will I get such a lovely cake for my birthday
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
joseph238:
But am not wowed by this 1500 cake

In your village

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
they should go and marry they ain't getting younger abi until dem reach menopause? mtchewww by the way nice cake

Gbeborun tongue

14 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Seen, next please!
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by psychologist(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
It's appalling how this two beautiful women haven't seen suitors

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
psychologist:
It's appalling how this two beautiful women haven't seen suitors
one is divorced

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by OnWebTech: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
chai@41...i reserve my comment
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by powerfulsettingz: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Pretty bae
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Ladycloud(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
This cake is everything... It's soo appetizing

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by kellz0(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
i would have ask where is their weddinq cake buh marriaqe is not a must, i dont know why niqerians see unmarried people as unsuccessfull people
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Naavah(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
I just love Rita Dominic. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by moredollar(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Whether they are married or not doesn't concern u people. Na them get their life.......

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by registration(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
lovely
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by OlivetBen(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
Kate Henshaw isn't single. She is married to a foriegner if I'm not lying

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by MaQuin(f): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2016
OlivetBen:

she don divorce tipe tipe

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2016
OlivetBen:

Divorced..

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by homesteady(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Ladycloud:
This cake is everything... It's soo appetizing

You can say that again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drake & Wale Playing Davido's FIA In Los Angeles (Video) / Buchi Celebrates His Son, Marizu Ikechi's 21st Birthday / "Boring Asshole" - Fan To Jlim Iyke, Jim Went Hard On A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.