Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) (30550 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by omonla555: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Enjoy your life when it lasts
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Chukazu: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
yes she was married before but her husband left her because of her bad character

what utter nonsense!
the ex husband reported her character to you?
abi na you be their divorce lawyer?

can't believe a woman is badmouthing her fellow this way, or maybe you a kid

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by MaQuin(f): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Chukazu:

what utter nonsense!
the ex husband reported her character to you?
abi na you be their divorce lawyer?

can't believe a woman is badmouthing her fellow this way, or maybe you a kid
maybe you should read my comment again I m not badmouthing anyone I only said they should goan marry that they are getting old #shikena and mind you I ain't a kid maybe you are

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by missKiffy(f): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
they should go and marry they ain't getting younger abi until dem reach menopause? mtchewww by the way nice cake

Modified : To all those quoting me that marriage is not an accomplishment ,what's my biz if they ain't married bla bla here is my reply: Marriage is important because God ordained it from the beginning God created Eve for Adam cos he Knows Adam will need a help mate God Himself said we should be fruitful and multiply so you guys should keep deceiving yourselves that marriage is not important #irest my case
Fine, marriage is important, God ordained it, nobody is disputing that, so what should they do if they've not found a partner yet. The undue pressure we give people over marriage is so unnecessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Ladycloud(f): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
homesteady:

You can say that again grin
asin eeeh.. I want
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by oladipo322(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
GCFR95:

When you're dead grin shocked
ur comment really define how stupid u are and wot gonna happening to u
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Fanirandele: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
yes she was married before but her husband left her because of her bad character

May God forgive you for saying what you don't know angry were you in the marriage with them? how do you know she didnt divorce him because of some mistreatment from him women truly are their own worst enemies. Remember what the Bible says about those who bear false witness. Yes marriage is important but not everyone must marry , many of those who achieved the most in the bible were never married.

go and face your own miserable life and stop worrying about how others live theirs.
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by MaQuin(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

May God forgive you for saying what you don't know angry where you in the marriage with them? how do you know she didnt divorce him because of some mistreatment from him women truly are their own worst enemies. Remember what the Bible says about those who bear false witness. Yes marriage is important but not everyone must marry , many of those who achieved the most in the bible were never married.

go and face your own miserable life and stop worrying about how others live theirs.
May God forgive you too its your life that's miserable not mine #nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by MaQuin(f): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
missKiffy:

Fine, marriage is important, God ordained it, nobody is disputing that, so what should they do if they've not found a partner yet. The undue pressure we give people over marriage is so unnecessary
Thank God you got my point #Marriage is very important shikena
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by Fanirandele: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
May God forgive you too its your life that's miserable not mine #nonsense

ode, only a miserable soul goes around saying what she doesn't know tongue what do pathetic women like yourself benefit from trying to drag other women down the only one with bad character here is you , if you are this evil to women you don't know can't imagine how you are in real life. Miserable woman tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by MaQuin(f): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

ode, only a miserable soul goes around saying what she doesn't know tongue what do pathetic women like yourself benefit from trying to drag other women down the only one with bad character here is you , if you are this evil to women you don't know can't imagine how you are in real life. Miserable woman tongue
Thanks
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by mhizroyalty: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

I wonder how some boys behave what brought about the whole insult? must you insult her
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by missKiffy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
Thank God you got my point #Marriage is very important shikena
Nobody is arguing with you that it's not important, if they don't find a partner they should kill themselves because marriage is important abi

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by onyinyechika08: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
can you hear yourself ? you are saying one can have kids without doing the right things you are encouraging people to have kids without Getting married in the proper way#go and read your bible well asking if am married or not i will @the ryt time

I was only interpreting the meaning of what u kept quoting cos its obvious you dont know. When its abt morals then we can talk abt wts right or wrong.
U re nt even married, And who told u dt by d time you turn 40 someone wont be telling u d exact same thing? "Go and marry" sister you are a woman stop hating others unnecessarily you dont know tomorrow
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by chrispratt: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
they should go and marry they ain't getting younger abi until dem reach menopause? mtchewww by the way nice cake

Modified : To all those quoting me that marriage is not an accomplishment ,what's my biz if they ain't married bla bla here is my reply: Marriage is important because God ordained it from the beginning God created Eve for Adam cos he Knows Adam will need a help mate God Himself said we should be fruitful and multiply so you guys should keep deceiving yourselves that marriage is not important #irest my case

The world is already overpopulated.
Re: Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) by duduade: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Skipuru:
bro but if the old cargoes offer you a job of house boy you will accept the offer. Bro remember what you wish to another lady ,will be surely measures to your sisters.
I guess you didnt understand what I meant...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin / Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? / "Davido Is A Primitive Nigerian For Making Money Without A Degree" - Fb User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.