Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) (43724 Views)

DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) / Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Adekunle Gold have proven To the world that he have a great talent apart from music.

Watch this video of Adeline gold drawing his award he received in his room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDr1UlG9AMY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzDXaagM2Q/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by bewla(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2016
ok
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by iykemoney90(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2016
He is creative for sure

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by adioolayi(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2016
He is good...well done.
Just wondering if not for music, can this take him far..Except God's divine intervention follows. I'm saying this because there are thousands of artists.... very young ones sef , you see them at parties...u just sit, within few minutes, they would have sketch your exact being in a plain white paper with pen grin grin.
You just begin to wonder...this is talent!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by tayebest(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Makes brain faa...
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by darkenkach(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2016
For 20 years, I am yet to know what my talent is. Do I really have one?

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by darkenkach(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

No you don't have............... Visit any herbalist for reincarnation
I don't believe in superstitions. .

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Coyotejack(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Look at his Mac book cheesy cheesy cheesy man Na vast guy
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Trapnigga(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Make sense
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by NZAGHA(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

No you don't have............... Visit any herbalist for reincarnation
lol, gringrin herbalist ti take overcheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by NZAGHA(f): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2016
darkenkach:
For 20 years, I am yet to know my talent is. Do I really have one?

ask google

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2016
NZAGHA:

ask google

Abi
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by kajoula(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Coyotejack:
Look at his Mac book cheesy cheesy cheesy man Na vast guy

He's got good talent grin

Choi.....having a iMac (2011 model) is vast, "only in this part of the world" .......Naija people sha !

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Thumbs up... No doubt , this niqqa is multi-talented..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Coyotejack(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2016
kajoula:

He's got good talent grin

Choi.....having a iMac (2011 model) is vast, "only in this part of the world" .......Naija people sha !

If u think that is a 2011 model....
Sweetheart look again
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by kajoula(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Coyotejack:

Sweetheart look again

yeah seen it .....such iMac 2011model runs OSX 10.9.5.
confirm and feedback
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Rick9(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
K
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Sijo01(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dude is gifted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Rick9(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
darkenkach:
For 20 years, I am yet to know my talent is. Do I really have one?
so u mean that there's nothing u good at ?
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kk
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice concept.
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by veekid(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
The art man; e b like dem use adire swear for this guy

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by hollajay(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
thaT Cloth always
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by Orikinla(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Adekunle Gold have proven To the world that he have a great talent apart from music.

Watch this video of Adeline gold drawing his award he received in his room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDr1UlG9AMY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzDXaagM2Q/?hl=en
He has a great talent.
Not he have.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by IMASTEX: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
creative, good one
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by texazzpete(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Coyotejack:

Sweetheart look again

kajoula:

yeah seen it .....such iMac 2011model runs OSX 10.9.5.
confirm and feedback

That's a MacBook Pro, not an iMac.
Also, most likely a 2011 or model, give or take one year. Apple phased out the CD drives in their MBP ages ago.
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by perojelly: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
this guy get talent
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by hedonistic: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
This guy is fast becoming one of my favourite Nigerian acts, if not the favourite. Such a bundle of talent.

'Pick Up' is still my favourite Nigerian song of 2015/2016...
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by gbens2000(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
darkenkach:

I don't believe in superstitions. .
so u really took that guy serious then u guys are same
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by AleAirHub(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thank God he choose music 1st......

If not CHANGE tongue tongue tongue CHAIN HUNGRY for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) by ChukwuIbrahim: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
dis guy iz simply diversifyin his economy jez like sai Bubu iz doin naija's own, buh em iPAD yoots are anti-cool wif it.

crazy fvckaz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss And AY Pictured Together / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.