Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far (30177 Views)

10 Important Career Lessons Most People Learn Too Late In Life / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by enonamso(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Barrachuga did it for Maradona and now he's a legend ....eder did it for Ronaldo and now him career don complete....

Buh bastard Higuain couldn't convert his chances in three occasions for Messi. dem curse Higuain ni?
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by Misterdhee1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
mapet:

@OP
There is nothing called hardworkingness
There is bro.. Widen your knowledge base..

Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by Obiwannn: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
He is actually a subject studied in the University.
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by SylarsMcQuins: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
nnamdibig:

Kaka is still one of my favourite players ever(I am a rosonerri) but my point was that at that time Rolando was not at the level he is now. He has been improving year after year.

Yea true

I'm a Biaconeri since 2004
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by Mayorvicks(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
cR7 is the man. the fish that swims in but salty n fresh water. I bet He can even swim in the Rain. hala Madrid.
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by P0intBlank(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
omonla10:
but this does not apply to the messi-ronaldo ish.. Even with hardwork Ronaldo has still not matched Messi... Messi(talent) is still obviously greater than cr7 (hardwork) anyday anytime.. Even this season..
Really?!

Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by P0intBlank(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Misterdhee1:
BY ADEDIRAN ADEDAYO ABDULLAHI

Cristiano Ronaldo is back in the limelight, this time for every goo reasons. With 3 Balon d'ors, three champions league winners' medals, three English Premier League titles, one Laliga winners' medal and of recent, an Euros gold medal off his Portuguese National side's triumph at the Continental tournament in France, alongside a daunting long list of individual awards, Cristiano Ronaldo is no doubt one of the greatest players to have graced the soccer pitch ever. At 31, he has virtually won every trophy he has competed for, in his club career, and an important bragging right, with his latest winner's medal with his country, which has ironically eluded his career nemesis, and 5 -time Balon d'or winner, Lionel Messi. From his daring ego, to his "crazy never lose mentality", Cristiano is surely a model to be studied by every dick and Harry that craves for success in their life pursuits. Here are the top takeaways:

- HARDWORKINGNESS : Numerous accounts have been giving by his teammates and coaches, both of present and in the past of how much an hardworker Ronaldo is. From his frequent early arrivals at the training sessions, to being the last to go home after training, to unimaginable fitness routines, it is a no-brainer, the extent to which diligence has driven Cristiano to the very top of the sporting ladder.

- SELF-BELIEF AND WORTH : Taunt him as much as you can on his tense Rivalry with Lionel Messi, it will never in a way achieve the desired 'taunting' objectives, because it will only propel the Portuguese to smashing past records and setting new records of his own Making. He so much believe in his abilities on the pitch, that the best of his epic replies to criticisms have been performance-related on the soccer field. You criticize Cristiano, he breaks new goal scoring record to respond accordingly.

- WINNING MENTALITY : Try list the sorest of losers in the world of sports, and Cristiano Ronaldo's name will be spelt out in gold. His "always win" mindset has made him much haters, as much as it has placed him in the league of his own as a soccer great. He has cried puerilely for losing matches, lashed out at teammates for his teams' defeats, and go bizarre lengths to get fit for important fixtures he looked set to miss. You can't beat his winning mentality!

- REALNESS : It is a glaring fact that Ronaldo for all his greatness is proud and individualistic, but what has helped him through these controversial lifestyles, is his submission to be real to himself and the world. He rubs his characters at your face and let you know without fear of rebuke that he is only human. He is human being, that comes first before his career profile. He uses it to his own advantage, without giving a damn about who loves or hates him for being real to himself.

- COMPETITIVENESS AND CONSISTENCY : Having won his first Balon d'or award at Manchester United, as a young age of 23 in 2008, the prospect of having the Balon d'or all to himself for many years, was cut short by the ingenuity of Barcelona's Lionel Messi, who snatched the 2009 trophy from him, and condemned him to 2nd place for two more years, and a no appearance at the best three in 2010. For a player has incredible as Cristiano, this is a failure. Losing out at such reproachful frequency, was enough to reduce him to mediocrity, but he chose to be consistent in his performances in other to be in competitive reach of his archrival. He came back to the Balon d'or podium as a winner in 2013, four years after his first win. With his successes with both Country and Club so far this year in major competitions, he looks set to scoop what will be his fourth Balon d'or award (With Leo Messi on five) , in a career that has seen him compete relentlessly and admirably with 'arguably' the greatest soccer player in history Lionel Messi, for the best player gong.

SOURCE : http://www.nkenu.com/2016/07/important-career-lessons-to-learn-from.html?m=1

Add to these, he's a giver. God has a way of blessing givers. He gave his winning bonuses from the UCL and Euros to charity. Moreover, doesn't have tattoos so he can donate blood.

https://socialfeed.info/cristiano-ronaldo-has-donated-his-euro-2016-bonus-amount-275k-to-a-897629

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2643847-cristiano-ronaldo-donates-his-eur600000-champions-league-win-bonus-to-charity

1 Like

Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by Theophinio(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
The guy is something else I look forward to having a drink with him
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by MikeB3(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo. He's so dedicated and optimistic about his goals on/off the pitch. I have been following him since 2003 and I must confess that it's been a pleasure supporting this legendary Portuguese. I even named my 8 months old son after him. #TeamCR7 #ProudFan
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

remember the time I said I loved you?

I wanna take it back... wanna rip your throat off..angry

Wow! You're really feisty. Me likey. tongue
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by horluwaloseyi(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldo and messi.

Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by mapet: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

There is bro.. Widen your knowledge base..

Oh ok.... stand corrected

1 Like

Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:

That's the problem with nigerians! Follow follow! You never knew he was good person but you followed MUMU HATERS in criticising!

Meanwhile, to haters, the truth is that King Cr7 and messi are talented and hard workers

Messi just plays in a far BETTER TEAM

That's the little difference btw the 2 of them!
But you're the mumu hater. Why should I think someone I knew nothing about is a good person. I just used to see him as a good footballer but I knew nothing about him cos I don't watch football. So,then,it was like I never liked him,i never hated him because I never knew him,i don't watch football or read sport magazines. I just happened to open this thread to read the life lessons because it has to do with life and not football
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by LuveU2(f): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
MsTIQ:
The Man of the Year smiley
I love cr7 too smiley

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley
Re: Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far by goalisma(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane does not understand why some fans have turned on Cristiano Ronaldo as the Portuguese striker struggles

http://www.goalisma.com/2016/10/zidane-suprised-by-cristiano-ronaldos.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed? / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary / Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.