Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos (30095 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by yusaze: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Elsie Okphocha ,the stunning wife of comedian, Basketmouth turned a year older today.The mother of two shared some sizzling photos from the U.S where she and the kids are currently spending time with her husband...
Happy birthday to her..

elsieokpocha:

"Happy birthday Elsie!!!!!!! #july13th#julybabiesrock #cancerian
Go shorty!!!!!!! it's ur birthday,we gon party like it's ur birthday... Thank you lord for another beautiful year,I'm grateful, always will be!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHysC47DPqh/?hl=en

4 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by yusaze: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

CHECKOUT THESE 3 NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE SEXY PHOTOS OF BASKETMOUTH'S WIFE @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/basketmouths-wife-elsie-celebrates.html

Beautiful
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by chocolateme(f): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by SMARTKOSSY: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Kenneth205(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2016
She's cool.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by femolacqua(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Hbd
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Benjom(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice skin... Happy Birthday.

My Signature may be of help to someone out there.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by ajokebelle(f): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2016
yusaze:
.The mother of two shared some sizzling photos from the U.S where she and the kids are currently spending time with her husband...

shey their kids don't go to school ni.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Theyveedo(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Fine yansh

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Coyotejack(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Basket Na wetin find be this u get eye ooooo grin angry grin
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by herzern(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Mother of two.....see how set she is tongue
compared to sahm shatter wale cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by herzern(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
ajokebelle:

shey their kids don't go to school ni.

12 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by olufoluke: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Hapi bthdy iyawo "elenu apere"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by wunmi590(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Nairaland and clelebrities with birthday, are like bread and butter
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Mu2ni(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked basketmouth dey chop better thing

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Victorakats(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Happy birthday to her
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Dronedude(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
this lady is IBO ryt?

IBO girls rocks no pun intended.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Harkinyemi(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
all this things na im only basketmouth they enjoy? no wonder........

NYC pics tho!
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by kellz0(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2016
thix kinda wife makes you come back from woork early

10 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Mimisboygreat: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Theyveedo:
Fine yansh
If uncle basket mouth catch u ehn? grin

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by oladipo322(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Wetin con concern me
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by esthyx4real: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
hapi birthday sexxy
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
See wetin UGLY basketmouth dey enjoy! She has a fat ass kiss
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2016
yusaze:
Elsie Okphocha ,the stunning wife of comedian, Basketmouth turned a year older today.The mother of two shared some sizzling photos from the U.S where she and the kids are currently spending time with her husband...
Happy birthday to her..

elsieokpocha:

"Happy birthday Elsie!!!!!!! #july13th#julybabiesrock #cancerian
Go shorty!!!!!!! it's ur birthday,we gon party like it's ur birthday... Thank you lord for another beautiful year,I'm grateful, always will be!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHysC47DPqh/?hl=en
ass! Butt!! Boots!!! All my eyes can see...

Ooh! And then the thigh! Omg!

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Ealiserwest(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2016
N100 and N1000 were best friends one day they had an accident and both died. On reaching paradise entrance ,God let N100 enter freely .So N1000 asked God my lord am I not N100 times more valid than him? how can he enter while I'm outside? GOD answered N100 & his younger sister N50 always come to church but you are always present in bars, night clubs, restaurants & hotels, so disappear, I dont want to see u. Pls lets help N1000 to enter heaven....
Sir/ Ma N1000 is not too much for God. Put am for the offering box, haba.

8 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by kayo80(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2016
Hmm! Yummy.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Eldahrix(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Simply cute and sexy... Beautiful
Re: Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Originalsly: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmm....winter boots....why was I thinking it is now summer in the US?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh / Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) / Peter Okoye And His New Mohawk Hairdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.