Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims (40969 Views)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by AreaFada2: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nothing new. Most girls are fake too, so they prefer fake guys.

Equation balanced. grin cheesy
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:
So Faith did not notice that the camry was a cheap one when he bought it? Nonsense, tell Faith to find other means of getting the guy's attention, this is stupid. Anyway, are you sure you are slamming on behalf of Faith or, them back together will benefit you

I see you...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Netfad(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
cynthia123:
God is silently editing the thunder that will fire this guy.

Lolz...very funny
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
ghostmist:
He even bought Camry for her...

what exactly is he supposed to be owing her??

is it a must to marry someone you dated?

Free d guy jare... him son over-try

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious.
This is one of the reasons i don't trust men

Go ahead and trust ur fellow women then...
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gullible Bitches!
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Never knew Yomi casual was Ay's brother o
now u know, shey price of garri don go down?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=lestat post=47498692][/quote]

Not today, please not today. You should have thought of asking Faith's friend that question.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Joe4real1988(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
By d lady's luk, she is a bleaching ass and no kul nigga wud wnt 2 waste his hard earned moni on cream. undecided . so I nor too blame d guy
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Houseofglam7(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
eosigwe:
now u know, shey price of garri don go down?

Swerve abeg
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by egedege1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Har.lots everywhere
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by rocknation62(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
That is what differentiates a MAN from a boy...Real men always take up dere responsibilities,while boys run away from it.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:

Not today, please not today. You should have thought of asking Faith's friend that question.
How old are you?
1. No matter what abandoning ones child is a no!
2. I won't get into what circumstances led to this but I speak solely as an advocate of responsible fatherhood .
3. If one is willing to have unprotected sex with the devil then be ready To handle all the responsibility there off.
4. He should man up and stop giving the rest of us a bad name.
Are you from Kenya ?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by samadet(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmmm, dis celeb and baby mama things sha,

Bros, if na true abeg bros, go retrace ur steps oo, u neva can say what or who dat child become in future

And, i'm a fans of yours, pls do the needful for future sake.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
lestat:

How old are you?
1. No matter what abandoning ones child is a no!
2. I won't get into what circumstances led to this but I speak solely as an advocate of responsible fatherhood .
3. If one is willing to have unprotected sex with the devil then be ready To handle all the responsibility there off.
4. He should man up and stop giving the rest of us a bad name.
Are you from Kenya ?

Funny we think alike coz you passionately look Kenyan. Advocate all you want, me and you dont know the facts because the story was given by a"friend". Tell Faith to give us the actual gist MR KENYA
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Lushka(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
cynthia123:
Why the hasty conclusion? Let Yomi Casual respond first. Are sure this is not another career assassin on the loose?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by faitheverest(f): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lagos Guys and fake life are like.. ..........
You see them claiming lasgidi ihe m n'amaghi isi ya.. ....
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by 4ward(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
much drama in this 2016

TunezMediaBlog:
Yomi Casual, the kid brother of popular comedian, AY Makun has been called out on his Instagram by another user who said that the popular fashion designer abandoned his babymama and new born baby in Warri, Delta State, while he hangs out with different babes in Lagos.

The comment came after Yomi shared a photo with a light skin beauty and captioned it, Beauty and the King.

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/ay-comedian-brother-called-out-for.html?m=1

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by xcuggsm(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
cynthia123:

Don't be too quick to curse the guy. Have you thought of the fact that he might be the wronged 'baby papa" in this situation?

Seriously. I won't worry for these Warri babes that make it a hobby to get pregnant for guys just in order to boast that "at least I don drop one". To 'drop one' for an unsuspecting"baby papa" is blackmail.

I know God is still editing the thunder as you said, but the direction of the firing is still in question.

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by yemoxyl(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lexxyburg:
This life is too short.
Ejo efun min two shots in Olamide's voice grin
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Richy4(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Owwww!!! the writer is highly inflammable
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
stoopid direct entry , coming in raw eejits
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by GoldEnyong(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Who's Faith? ?
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by steadyguy101: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
shey this present day nigerian babes talk say dem wise pass dem mama and granmama?

una neva see anything yet.

dont get pregnant for a guy that has not done anything on your head, it's a very high and unnecessary RISK.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Ranchhoddas: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Eeya. But do you that Owen Gee is Gino's Brother?
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by pweshboi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious.
U shouldn't, cos u don't need men right? We hear that everyday it's vice versa dear. Live ur life and stay happy trust men or not life goes on...
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Ashmark(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:

You serious?

Okay, maybe you are not in Nigeria
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by kunle75(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
David0:

Bros read again.
We don't know if this story is true, but if it is, u can't blame the lady if she's angry.
Even if d guy doesn't want the girl, he shud take responsibility for his child and not deceive her with marriage.
It's obvious they hv bn together for long, for her to hv bn pregnant b4, lost d pregnancy, gotten pregnant again??
That looks like a guy that wanted a child.

We hope it's not true anyways cos that's really not cool from the guy.

There is a way that seems right unto man but to God is a disaster waiting to happen.

Am not a fan bad style but lets free the guy cos most of this our girls are too gullible,why opening her legs when she know the guy has not perform her marriage rite.....why is she in a hurry oooooooo because the guy is a brother to yeyebrities? abi God has served her right..........am sorry but that just the basic truth

So how will coming to the internet will help solve her problem than for just simpertisers to help compounding her already battered emotion.

She should wake up,even if she is my sister i will tell her same.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by David0(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
kunle75:

There is a way that seems right unto man but to God is a disaster waiting to happen.

Am not a fan bad style but lets free the guy cos most of this our girls are too gullible,why opening her legs when she know the guy has not perform her marriage rite.....why is she in a hurry oooooooo because the guy is a brother to yeyebrities? abi God has served her right..........am sorry but that just the basic truth

So how will coming to the internet will help solve her problem than for just simpertisers to help compounding her already battered emotion.

She should wake up,even if she is my sister i will tell her same.

That's no excuse to blame the girl for opening her legs. There's a reason they r in a relationship.

If d guy doesn't want a child or have anything to do with d girl in d future, he shud use his condom.

I believe a lot wud hv gone underground, d guy probably wasn't giving her any attention, hence, the only way to get it is thru d social media.

If the guy wanted his image protected, he wud hv done d ryt thing.

But as it is, it's just a story. We don't know how true dis is.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bsc:
nigerian celebrities dnt knw what condom is
They have condomaphobia.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by saintdennis(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious.

We(men) still haven't forgiven ya'll (women) for making us leave garden of eden.

So the distrust is mutual... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uyi Of 3D-Cars Kisses A Giraffe: Alibaba "Disowns" Him (Photos) / Phyno's Statue At Eleme Junction In Port Harcourt (Photos) / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.