Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims (40972 Views)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by elvision1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
cynthia123:
God is silently editing the thunder that will fire this guy.

the way u take fine dey make me suspect my phone screen.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by bayonino: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Alot of Ladies of nowadays are very foolish, greedy and stupid, you kept opening your stinking legs to a man that is not married to you, you even foolishly got pregnant for him twice... Awon oloshi gbogbo! cry

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by elvision1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious. This is one of the reasons i don't trust men

you can trust me, am a boy. grin
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by kunle75(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
David0:

That's no excuse to blame the girl for opening her legs. There's a reason they r in a relationship.

If d guy doesn't want a child or have anything to do with d girl in d future, he shud use his condom.

I believe a lot wud hv gone underground, d guy probably wasn't giving her any attention, hence, the only way to get it is thru d social media.

If the guy wanted his image protected, he wud hv done d ryt thing.

But as it is, it's just a story. We don't know how true dis is.

i concur with the bolded but that doesn't make the lady a dumb....who does not know right from wrong.........what ever might have gone down between them should have made her wiser in my opinion.....than been stupid to the extent of been impregnated twice abahhhh.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by bozcojohn5: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
The babe no get chill ooo
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by niyi123: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
steadyguy101:
shey this present day nigerian babes talk say dem wise pass dem mama and granmama?

una neva see anything yet.

dont get pregnant for a guy that has not done anything on your head, it's a very high and unnecessary RISK.

The stupidity of our ladies this days will not allow them.
I don't even know why a Lady should even be sleeping with a man that is not yet married to them
If not for the level of moral decadence of this generation.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by niyi123: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
bayonino:
Alot of Ladies of nowadays are very foolish, greedy and stupid, you kept opening your stinking legs to a man that is not married to you, you even foolishly got pregnant for him twice... Awon oloshi gbogbo! cry

Seconded
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by lajoshua: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
cynthia123:
lol ure bloody grin
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by cherriton12: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
That is unfair.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by july66: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Yomi Casual, the kid brother of popular comedian, AY Makun has been called out on his Instagram by another user who said that the popular fashion designer abandoned his babymama and new born baby in Warri, Delta State, while he hangs out with different babes in Lagos.

The comment came after Yomi shared a photo with a light skin beauty and captioned it, Beauty and the King.

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/ay-comedian-brother-called-out-for.html?m=1

I am surprised at d desperation of ladies this days. Men, please be cautious, their style now is to gamble with their lives by setting men up with pregnancy. Let the ladies know that if you set up a man who doesn't love u with pregnancy, he ll hate u d more & transfer that hatred to d innocent child who was not there when u were conceiving d mischief.
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:

Funny we think alike coz you passionately look Kenyan. Advocate all you want, me and you dont know the facts because the story was given by a"friend". Tell Faith to give us the actual gist MR KENYA

Well lets agree to disagree my lady.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by mcvirgin: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
so in warri, it is wrong to snap with a fair gal...hmmmm, no b say them even kiss oooo.amebo, u said he is poor bur he cud still afford a camry FOR SOME1.hmm
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by AdaAnambra: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Yomi Casual, the kid brother of popular comedian, AY Makun has been called out on his Instagram by another user who said that the popular fashion designer abandoned his babymama and new born baby in Warri, Delta State, while he hangs out with different babes in Lagos.

The comment came after Yomi shared a photo with a light skin beauty and captioned it, Beauty and the King.

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/ay-comedian-brother-called-out-for.html?m=1
Na them sabi, every mallam with him kettle

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by rollywise(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Plz ooooo....swear for him mildly lest the child becomes fatherless. That will do both mother and baby no good. God should just teach him a lesson that will bring him to cherish his original wife forever!
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by bellenornor(f): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why did Faith open her legs again for the man that hasn't paid her bride price na?.. even after loosing the first pregnancy. Faith, na waa u o! Well, Mr man, go carry ur cross cos when u were doing it, it was "sweeting" u. Nonsense!!
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by davide470(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
cynthia123:
cheesy cheesy

How do you guys come up with this!!!
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
cynthia123:

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by SucreB: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:
So Faith did not notice that the camry was a cheap one when he bought it? Nonsense, tell Faith to find other means of getting the guy's attention, this is stupid. Anyway, are you sure you are slamming on behalf of Faith or, them back together will benefit you

I see you...
i am damn sure you are an harlot!!!..... you are not a woman. period!
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by SucreB: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:
So Faith did not notice that the camry was a cheap one when he bought it? Nonsense, tell Faith to find other means of getting the guy's attention, this is stupid. Anyway, are you sure you are slamming on behalf of Faith or, them back together will benefit you

I see you...
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by SucreB: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sijo01:
Irresponsible men boys everywhere
God will Bless you!
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
SucreB:

You should know one when you see one, because your mama is my number one teacher when it comes to Harlotism.....Period

Choose your vocab very wisely
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by armadeo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Amberon11:
Why say AY's brother, just say Yomi Casual. The guy has his own brand now. He has a life of his own.

It's called sensationalization.

If they didn't add AY's brother. This thread would be somewhere with single digit of views. Ays name sent it to front page.

You always see this here when relative unknowns showcase themselves by addition of knowns. Thanks to bloggers

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by mavaakiti(f): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:

I see you...
Shut the Bleep up! Aren't you ashamed of yourself as a lady writing this crap? You are the next baby mama in line.... borrow a heart if you don't have one!!!!!!
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
mavaakiti:
Shut the Bleep up! Aren't you ashamed of yourself as a lady writing this crap? You are the next baby mama in line.... borrow a heart if you don't have one!!!!!!

No, not a bit. My being a lady doesn't make me gullible, believing that Faith has anything to do with this. What I'm sure of is Faith and "irresponsible" baby daddy as "alleged" are quite about the matter yet me, you and Faith's friend are making their business ours. Now open the Bleep up

Getting fired up by allegations from a third party
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by yunafa(f): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
The drama seen this year so far is crazy. Next please
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Xbursta(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
[/color]
cynthia123:
[color=#006600]
cynthia123:
cynthia123:
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Lexxyburg(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
yemoxyl:

Ejo efun min two shots in Olamide's voice grin
O jasi

Gba sibe!!!

Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by DebbieSean(f): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:

See below ...

A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing.
A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.....
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Stanley08(m): 1:42am On Jul 14, 2016
If he receives you the first time and you get pregnant, yet you let him deceive you again.

THEN IT'S NOT HIS FAULT! IT'S ON YOU!

Brain is located in the head, use it.

Y'all should leave a young nxgga getting paid, rent house, buy house. He ain't sleeping in the streets, he got shelter. Let a young nxgga be!
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by ednut1(m): 4:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Serves her right some babes don turn baby mamaism to job
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Aden777(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2016
jagugu88li:

I see you...
I sight u jagugu88li
Re: Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims by Jimi23(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2016
steadyguy101:
shey this present day nigerian babes talk say dem wise pass dem mama and granmama?

una neva see anything yet.

dont get pregnant for a guy that has not done anything on your head, it's a very high and unnecessary RISK.

Even the ones wey dem done do something on their heads get dumped. That is why Mercy Johnson and Nuella Chikere are married to other women's husbands today. Abeg na only Baba God fit help women choose the right men. Biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty / DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.