Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh (13609 Views)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Ex-Militants Drag Paul Boroh To Court (Photos) / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by kingarizona1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
And who told you they need amnesty!!
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by kings09(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Two years don de go, no achievement
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by BE811APP: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nothing Shocks me with the Buhari Government!
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by ndujekwu(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Boroh or bororo...... i've heard the man speak. he is sooooo partisan of a man, a bigot of the highest order. I just pray militants don't open his page because he'll go down with them

Well, it's none of my business sha
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by bluaero(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Katyusha:
Why so pained?

Why so hungry undecided
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by saintdennis(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
PigMeat:
they are not ready for peace then. If he is not ready to grant them amnesty he shouldnt be ready to drill their oyel then. He should sell his cows and finance the nation and understand what it feels to have something u dont benefit much from.

Ignorant peeps like you see amnesty like university matriculation abi, set by set lols
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by PigMeat: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
saintdennis:

Ignorant peeps like you see amnesty like university matriculation abi, set by set lols
come drill oil as u been dey drill before make we see na. Oli'ele otu la'achi.
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by saintdennis(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kingsasian:
I rep Niger Delta and I concur with what the senior adviser said.

I tire o,
very soon kidnappers too will form an association and give conditions to stop kidnapping.
*First they will claim govt isn't providing jobs
*Isn't giving us good environment
*Is neglecting the youth
Then wait for it...wait for it...they will ask 4 AMNESTY lols
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by saintdennis(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
PigMeat:

come drill oil as u been dey drill before make we see na. Oli'ele otu la'achi.

Oya go and join NDA na...admission in 2016/2017 AMNESTY set Will soon close o.

Typical ignant wailer
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by princeakins(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
uupgrade:
then prepare for WAR since u wana rub them continuesly

The way u call WAR lik u can stand one. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by madridguy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yes naa, abi how we go do am? grin

iflywithbuhari:
Even, you too has started to beg
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by engrjacuzzi: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
in jose mourinho voice ""we are in the end times my people""
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by Kingsasian(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
saintdennis:

I tire o,
very soon kidnappers too will form an association and give conditions to stop kidnapping.
*First they will claim govt isn't providing jobs
*Isn't giving us good environment
*Is neglecting the youth
Then wait for it...wait for it...they will ask 4 AMNESTY lols
they are indirectly waiting for it.
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by experimentist: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:
[s]It's funny how we take things at face value.

How did we get here?

A sensible leader looks to carry everyone along so that he can effectively carry out the required leadership objectives.

This coward that overthrew a democratic government but was kicked out of office without a single bullet is the reason for the hardship and confusion in the country today.

1. Only him is causing a rift between the three arms of government with his outright foolishness, threatnening our democracy.
2. Chasing all foreign investors out of the country with his hopeless policies.
3. Created numerous agitations all over the country (IPOB, NDA, etc).
4. A grand patron to fulani herdsmen
5. Chasing his personal and political enemies under the guise of "fighting corruption" - more funny is how some people are swallowing this deceit (the dolt has singlehandedly converted supposedly learned individuals to obvious dundees - or zombies)
6. Bringing back the days of militancy, bombings and kidnapping.
7. There will never be a more hypocritical president in Nigeria
8. Prices of everything we know has sky rocketed
9. Stable electricity has become a thing of the past
10. Unemployment and job losses at a world record high
11. We have never been more divided in the history of this country - we now hate each other's tribes so much! cry
If i continue to list there wont be enough space or time......

Buhari even your zombies don't want you to fulfill any promise again. Just restore Nigeria to the way you met it! You are a curse to us!!!

May joint air strike from Sango, Oya, Obatala, Amadioha, Thor, Zeus, Superman, Batman, Ogun, Captain America, et al obliterate your existence!

Useless Dolt angry[/s]
[size=15pt]Rubbish![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by experimentist: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sunnycliff:
NDA does not want amnesty as they have always made clear their stand for resource control or sovereign state.

The government should forget amnesty and think of a sustainable approach to conflict resolution in the Niger Delta as they are the goose that lays the golden eyes in this nation!
[size=15pt]F u c k the NDA and their useless cockroaches supporters[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by kings09(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy the harsh economy never reach ur side abi
iflywithbuhari:
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by kings09(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy the harsh economy never reach ur side abi...oh...I 4got, femi adesina said we dat are complaining are in d minority
iflywithbuhari:
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by ba7man(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vincent41:

before u talk this Thrash,come to Niger delta.......U are in a conformtable home of urs either at Lagos or Abuja and talk Rubish...If u survive a day in ND,then i give u millions.....Kudos to NDA......The Hatred for we By the Dullard,old,dieing Rapist can never stop our Freedom...Kudos NDA...The intimidation and marginalsation is too much!!!!
Calm down be for you burst a blood vessel. undecided
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by chuksmad(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Katyusha:
Why so pained?
maybe he lost his job. pray not to see yourself in this conditions
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by FinestPINACLE(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
madridguy:
Dear Militants,

You guys should allow peace reign. Nigeria is presently broke and there is enough hardship in the country.
like seriously I wish they would read your post.
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by dallyemmy: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Future Generation of the Niger Delta Indeed!
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by Toktee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:
It's funny how we take things at face value.

How did we get here?

A sensible leader looks to carry everyone along so that he can effectively carry out the required leadership objectives.

This coward that overthrew a democratic government but was kicked out of office without a single bullet is the reason for the hardship and confusion in the country today.

1. Only him is causing a rift between the three arms of government with his outright foolishness, threatnening our democracy.
5. Chasing his personal and political enemies under the guise of "fighting corruption" - more funny is how some people are swallowing this deceit (the dolt has singlehandedly converted supposedly learned individuals to obvious dundees - or zombies)
11. We have never been more divided in the history of this country - we now hate each other's tribes so much! cry

Buhari even your zombies don't want you to fulfill any promise again. Just restore Nigeria to the way you met it! You are a curse to us!!!

May joint air strike from Sango, Oya, Obatala, Amadioha, Thor, Zeus, Superman, Batman, Ogun, Captain America, et al obliterate your existence!

Useless Dolt angry
see wetin hunger caused you?
Sorry bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by Dalek(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
It quiet unfortunate that these so called *EDUCATED* militant and their very much *UNEDUCATED* supporters have no idea how asking for succession works. After Brexit you all were shouting for referendum like it's something you just wake up and do. Britain left a union (EU) which is much more different like say Scotland leaving the UK.
Nigerian Constitution leaves no room for referendum of any kind, instead of aggrieved parties (NDA, IPOB... ETC) to ask their representative (Which they voted) in both chambers of the NASS to push for a referendum in the Nigerian Constitution, thereby giving buhari no option but to conduct it, y'all resort to irrelevant protest and illogical bombing of oil installations, like a bunch of babies who's Candy was taken away.
Funny thing y'all keep shouting to UN for help, history has never favoured the aggressive asking for succession (I.E ETA in Spain) Hell even bakassi was resolved amicably. So instead of you all insulting Buhari for everything, forward your grievance to your representative to work on Constitutionally.
Y'all keep saying Lagos and Abuja were built with oil money, don't about Abuja, but lagos i come from, a bulk of Lagos spending comes Taxes and Levies, find out how much lagos actually gets from FG monthly compare to your SE and SS oil States.
buhari is not the problem and solution to all of Nigeria's problem, deal with IT.
we Nigerians are our own problem.
But what do i know am just another ZOMBIE leaving in a zoo right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:

How did we get here?

Useless Dolt angry
Eya, sorry, I can feel ur pain, it's making u confuse, which time we take get constant light for this country? Anyway be careful, b4 u commit suicide because of buhari. Cus from ur post u sound very frustrated. But there's hope sha, just hold on.
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by olajizz01(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:

How did we get here?

Useless Dolt angry
Sorry pained senior wailer,do u want all Niger delta youths to turn to militants,forming militant is the begining of laziness,they should stop selling their employment opportunities and work for the money they earn.laziness is the root to militancy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
uupgrade:
then prepare for WAR since u wana rub them continuesly
See ur mouth like WAR, go and watch CNN, see wat is happening in Sudan and Syria. Can u allow ur family to go through that?
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by sindan: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:

How did we get here?

Useless Dolt angry

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by rrhostomy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
To be true. Niger delta communties have to be taken care of. I have been to several Niger delta communities and its alarming how neglected and dilapidated they are while the resources gotten from there lands are being used for God knows what in this country. I support the NDA for there actions excluding there shedding of bloods. Let them continue until the Federal govt do something about this issue since they (govt) do not act until there is a protest,s trike,or violence. Education can be a way to empower this people while their communities is being developed. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by owanedo: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:

How did we get here?

Useless Dolt angry
please man check your BP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by imagrg(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vincent41:

before u talk this Thrash,come to Niger delta.......U are in a conformtable home of urs either at Lagos or Abuja and talk Rubish...If u survive a day in ND,then i give u millions.....Kudos to NDA......The Hatred for we By the Dullard,old,dieing Rapist can never stop our Freedom...Kudos NDA...The intimidation and marginalsation is too much!!!!
My friend, don't be sentimental, tribal, and irrational in your opinion regarding this matter. There are more humane and rational ways of settling political issues aside violence. You young men don't know what war is. You could even die fighting a just course. NDA have strong reasons for their course of action. Let them dialogue with the Federal Government instead of destroying what God has blessed us with. Let me here also implore the Federal Government of Nigeria to seriously consider the option of Confederation in Nigeria. I think the people of the Niger Delta should be given better treatment and be relocated to a more conducive environment and also be adequately provided for- free housing, better means of livelihood and be given one fifth of the revenue derived from oil and gas because they are the goose that lay the golden eggs! The NDA should please hold their peace and embrace dialogue rather than calling for war. Let me warn here that the option of war is ugly, brutal and inhuman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrTruth4real:

See ur mouth like WAR, go and watch CNN, see wat is happening in Sudan and Syria. Can u allow ur family to go through that?
the Niger Delta people are morethan any individual n that includes The President. N No Niger Delta People want peace its only d Nigerian Govt that want War againts innocent people demanding for their fair RIGHTs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh by Onogiede(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
We no need amnesty & to worsten it all buhari haave provoke them by filling all the offices with zombies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo / Magu Suppressed Cases Against Amosun, Kwankwaso, Says Salami Panel / Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.