Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? (3154 Views)

Can Wizkid Command The Same Respect Just Like 2baba / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend / Wizkid Be ‘hitting On’ Nicki Minaj ? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by daviddagreat: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
smartograpy:
what has he accomplished that olamide and other Nigeria artiste hav not accomlished? Oh for becoming Drake and Cris brown backup singer so that make him a legend. Ummm u are an award winning mumu

Am just gonna ignore these cos clearly u a minor and if u are not, yet u reason dis way. Den i was wrong to have engaged u in a discourse.

One more thing Don't bother to respond
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by smallJagaban: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kingsintei:

WHAT MAKES TU FACE A LEGEND

hmmm xo vht just how u rate *LEGEND*

hey! featuring international acts doesn't really
make you a legend like seriously.the true legends
are asa,tuface,fela kuti,femi kuti.the list is
endless,and they are the true legends because
they used their music as a weapon to fight the
government,confronting them with fearless
mind,and picking out all the bad thing they've
(government) done and correcting them
also.now,tell me,how many of that has wizkid
done? all he has in his head is all about love songs
and party songs.i haven't heard him sing for this
nation before.even 9ice is more of a legend than
him.it isn't that i hate wizkid but calling him a
legend is totally out of it.
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by Kingsintei(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=smallJagaban post=47541468][/quote]

before someone could be called a
legend,that person must have made a work
ranging from poetry,music,movie to performing
arts that have stood the test of time. longevity!
tuface and asa are legends of ur time. not one guy
we're all he dey sing na songs without
meaning,just up tempo beats. I'm not hating tho...
you still listen to tuface AFRICA QUEEN shey?
wen lst did u listen to wizzy SUPER STAR ALBUM? cox u expectin new tinx frm him ,we all get tired of dancin to dsame song...

admit it bro TUFACE song is way livly,hence tuface was the first nigerian art to ve sole his album internationally,airtel brand ambassador plus ONE along side rnb king r.kelly,... now tell mhi wch nigeria art had done dat?
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by daviddagreat: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
David25:

ughh.. this would've been more fun for me if I was in with someone with better understanding of a simple expression, so I don't have to re explain what I've said earlier. By the way I didn't ask you to kiss my ass not literary, nah, It was a sample word for you to spell check since that's the card you appear to pull. But you were so eager to point out you weren't, unfortunately for you that's the number 1 trait of one.

Don't flatter yourself with the ass kicking title, you strike me as an enthusiastic newt jumping to point out people's spelling mistakes on line, meanwhile, too sloppy ass to construct a full word. luckily for you, you found the right guy to provide you those jobs.

Now quit monkeying harrounde hand get on to spell check tthise centense phor me, yhile I weighite...

Firstly
i asked u to check d spelling cos u seem to have spelt oda words correctly unlike myself i shortened d words

Secondly and more importantly dude u completely lost me @ ur write up
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by Kingsintei(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
wen lst did u listen to wizzy SUPER STAR ALBUM? cox u expectin new tinx frm him ,we all get tired of dancin to dsame song...

admit it bro TUFACE song is way livly,hence tuface was the first nigerian art to ve sole his album internationally,airtel brand ambassador plus ONE along side rnb king r.kelly,... now tell mhi wch nigeria art had done dat?
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by David25(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
daviddagreat:

Firstly
i asked u to check d spelling cos u seem to have spelt oda words correctly unlike myself i shortened d words

Secondly and more importantly dude u completely lost me @ ur write up

Yep you shortened your words obviously.. who knows.. might be because you can't get the full spellings right, that was why I called you a sloppy ass writer. people like you are in no position to point out anyone's typo.

And about getting you lost in a what you called a "write up" yeah I was counting on that.

So try to stay lost this time would ya undecided
bye..
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by daviddagreat: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
David25:

Yep you shortened your words obviously.. who knows.. might be because you can't get the full spellings right, that was why I called you a sloppy ass writer. people like you are in no position to point out anyone's typo.

And about getting you lost in a what you called a "write up" yeah I was counting on that.

So try to stay lost this time would ya undecided
bye..

Ok wen i said lost it means u made no sense wat so eva

and em ....... Bye to u too
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by David25(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
daviddagreat:

Ok wen i said lost it means u made no sense wat so eva

and em ....... Bye to u too

your low level of comprehension ain't my fault broh, pardon me if what I said wasn't sane to you.
do yourself a favor and stay lost.
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by daviddagreat: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
David25:

your low level of comprehension ain't my fault broh, pardon me if what I said wasn't sane to you.

Ok dis back n forth is becoming annoying

Wizkid is not a legend are u happy now

Now pls fvck off
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by daviddagreat: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
David25:

Now fvck off
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by smallJagaban: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kingsintei:

You have proved nothing.. what makes Tu face a legend? tell me be specific
Re: Can Wizkid Be Called A Legend? by David25(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
daviddagreat:

Now fvck off

hey you started this, and I just happened to have time for this, so you fuçk off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legendary: P. Diddy Out Here Chilling With His Bae And His Ex At The Same Time / Top 10 Hollywood Popular Celebrities With Biggest Boobs, Sexy Breast / “Now I Know You Can’t Have All You Want” – Linda Ikeji Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.