Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Beware Of Trust Bond Group! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Trust Bond Group! (3687 Views)

Beware Of This Calculated Fraud. I Am A Victim. / Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) / Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
The reason why I am writing this is for everybody to be careful in order not to fall a victim to this trap.

I love nairaland for one thing, and that is the fact through it, you can verify the authenticity of companies before accepting their employment letter or before attending any company's aptitude test invitation.

Now back to the trend.

TRUST BOND does aptitude test every month
Trust Bond is a company that invites people for aptitude tests almost every month.

If you think I am lying just send your CV to
recruitment@trustbondgroup.com you must always be invited for job aptitude test.

Trust Bond appears too real to be scam

This company follows a legitimate approach throughout their recruitment processes.

First of all they will invite you for aptitude test which comprises of 100 questions and after the test, if you pass it, you will be invited for panel interview or chat, and after that, you will be invited for Medical test to ascertain that you are fit for training.
After the test you will be meant to undergo so nebulous training at their orange school academy.
For every man, it seems normal and follows the trend of a good legitimate organisation.

What Shortlisted Nairalanders say about their experience in Trust Bond

Before I comment on this, I will share a link so that you will be able to read what transpired in the so called Orange school academy and why you should ignore Trust bond Group.

Click and read this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3119576/else-got

Redbird:
pls guys stay away from trustbond group except if u want to waste ur precious time and resources for nothing! I wrote there aptitude test and pass there interview last year, then went for there orange school of investment for almost 4months, throughout the training it was only one Mr Isaac that lecture us. they said no allowance they will only be giving us 7k each month, which they never paid us. At last we all just have to Go back to our homes( because almost all of us are not Lagosians) we came from different states, some of us left d jobs we have to go for d training. Mind u they never call us to explain or apologize to us about what happened. pls be very careful. I wish someone gave me this warning last year.

teefyn:
U better dnt waste ur tym and resources..dia test and interview luks real,dia training make sense....but for over 3 months of training, u wnt av any idea of wat dey are arriving at or even d job position and specification...u ppl ll start leaving one by one in frustration..u ll meet ppl who come frm different states to lagos for d training..no accomodatn,even d promised 7k wnt be paid...Talking frm experience o.

Etc
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
The message I received from them after passing their test and interview

Good Afternoon Basalt,

You were recommended by the panel after your chat on Saturday. You are 
to proceed for Medical Examination to ascertain you are fit to proceed 
for Training at our training school(THE ORANGE SCHOOL OF INVESTMENTS 
ACADEMY)and fit for Employment after the exercise.

VENUE: OGBA DIAGONISTIC CENTRE-OGBA IJAIYE ROAD,(CATERPILLAR 
BUS-STOP)BEHIND DIAMOND BANK,Lagos.

DATE: Between Tuesday 12th July and Tuesday 19th July 2016

TIME: 12 NOON

Print a copy of this email when going for the test and ask for Mr. 
Eugene who will assist you. All the best.

Alade Onitiri
    Head, Recruitment & Welfare,Human Resources
    TrustBond Group
    Plot 24,Isheri Ogunusi Road, Ikeja, Nigeria.
    Tel: +234-9086130000 | Mobile: +234-9086140000 | Web:
    www.trustbondgroup.com

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why I created this thread

I created this thread because I wasted #10000 on transportation (for test and interview) before discovering what Trust Bond truly is.
I don't want other Nairalanders to waste the money I wasted.

uboma

Lalasticlala

davide470

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Ezegozie(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmmmmm.

I was invited for panel chat this coming Saturday in Ph.

Are you sure of this.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ezegozie:
Hmmmmmm.

I was invited for panel chat this coming Saturday in Ph.

Are you sure of this.

Lol he asked if I am sure of this.

Bros I was also interviewed on PH.

Alright let me shock you.
The venue for the interview is Ohaeto street D line.

True or False?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Ezegozie(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Basalt:

Lol he asked if I am sure of this.

Bros I was also interviewed on PH.

Alright let me shock you.
The venue for the interview is Ohaeto street D line.

True or False?

Na true o o.
That's where I was invited for the interview
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Ezegozie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ezegozie:

Na true o o.
That's where I was invited for the interview
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by haibe(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2016

Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Appliedmaths(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
What does the offer letter state? What are the terms and conditions stated in the offer letter?
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by guiddoti: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
op, are you paying for the medical test? This is pathetic and it's very funny to have wasted your time and money with theirs too.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
guiddoti:
op, are you paying for the medical test? This is pathetic and it's very funny to have wasted your time and money with theirs too.

Going for medical test demands that I travel from SE to Lagos (a journey that will not take me less than 10k) which I don't plan going unless they are ready to improve some certain things.

Starting from provision of accommodation.
I can't waste money for training which accommodation will not be provided.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Artistree: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sometimes it beats me how humans are able to comfortably defraud others, I wish I had that kinda heart.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by haibe(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Artistree:
Sometimes it beats me how humans are able to comfortably defraud others, I wish I had that kinda heart.
seriously i find it appalling
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by guiddoti: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Basalt:

Going for medical test demands that I travel from SE to Lagos (a journey that will not take me less than 10k) which I don't plan going unless they are ready to improve some certain things.

Starting from provision of accommodation.
I can't waste money for training which accommodation will not be provided.

God help us.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by drss(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
dis one na 'one chance' organization, i know dis kind pipul. Na so dem go decieve unsuspecting job seekers with dem aptitude test n training like say dem be reputable org. Na d training wey dem go use waste una time. deir training no dey end sotay una no go know wetin be dem program. just like buari govt wey no get direction, na so dem be - no direction. Dem go just waste una time till u give up waka comot. D anoying tin be say dem no go tell u any tin except to lie say dem go pay una well well, - dat is if u fit wait till eternity.

Frontpage @lalasticlala.
secret word: boobs.
password: snakes.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
drss:
dis one na 'one chance' organization, i know dis kind pipul. Na so dem go decieve unsuspecting job seekers with dem aptitude test n training like say dem be reputable org. Na d training wey dem go use waste una time. deir training no dey end sotay una no go know wetin be dem program. just like buari govt wey no get direction, na so dem be - no direction. Dem go just waste una time till u give up waka comot. D anoying tin be say dem no go tell u any tin except to lie say dem go pay una well well, - dat is if u fit wait till eternity.

Frontpage @lalasticlala.
secret word: boobs.
password: snakes.

Lol, I will jump and pass.
Fa choro irim, them no-go see me.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by drss(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Basalt:

Lol, I will jump and pass. Fa choro irim, them no-go see me.
na so.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Ezegozie(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nairaland moderators no dey try at all.

A thread indicating beyond reasonable doubt how a particular company wastes people's time and resources is here and you people can't see it good enough to push it to front page.

Seun.
Seun.

You really need to take time to sieve your moderators, most of them ain't doing their job.

You want people to keep on wasting their transport money for jobs that never exists.

Lalasticlala you no-go see this one now.

Snake
Tonto dike
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by haibe(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
To be honest this forum is moderated well at all.. the mods are usually insensitive to important issues. They prefer to put jokes, gossips and menial issues on the FP while leaving out the serious one's.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Redbird(f): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Basalt:
The reason why I am writing this is for everybody to be careful in order not to fall a victim to this trap.

I love nairaland for one thing, and that is the fact through it, you can verify the authenticity of companies before accepting their employment letter or before attending any company's aptitude test invitation.

Now back to the trend.

TRUST BOND does aptitude test every month
Trust Bond is a company that invites people for aptitude tests almost every month.

If you think I am lying just send your CV to
recruitment@trustbondgroup.com you must always be invited for job aptitude test.

Trust Bond appears too real to be scam

This company follows a legitimate approach throughout their recruitment processes.

First of all they will invite you for aptitude test which comprises of 100 questions and after the test, if you pass it, you will be invited for panel interview or chat, and after that, you will be invited for Medical test to ascertain that you are fit for training.
After the test you will be meant to undergo so nebulous training at their orange school academy.
For every man, it seems normal and follows the trend of a good legitimate organisation.

What Shortlisted Nairalanders say about their experience in Trust Bond

Before I comment on this, I will share a link so that you will be able to read what transpired in the so called Orange school academy and why you should ignore Trust bond Group.

Click and read this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3119576/else-got

Etc
I am a bit relief now, known I have spare some people from going through what we passed at the hand of Trustbond group/ Trustbond homes( mind u de are the same just change their website). Anybody still in doubt about them should go and check the addresses they gave for their offices in various places and states, they don't exist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by izzou(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Redbird:
I am a bit relief now, known I have spare some people from going through what we passed at the hand of Trustbond group/ Trustbond homes( mind u de are the same just change their website). Anybody still in doubt about them should go and check the addresses they gave for their offices in various places and states, they don't exist!

But how do they make their money or dupe you since you guys don't pay for anything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by CallofDuty(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Wouldnt you rather Invest in us Vs wouldn't you rather bank with us? wink....slmthing is fishy here.. cheesy cheesy grin grin..be like trust bond is GNLD with Msc afterall... tongue
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
izzou:

But how do they make their money or dupe you since you guys don't pay for anything?

That's what confuses me.

I am yet to know their aim and objective.

Truly, they never demanded anything from me.
I must be honest, but they are just time waster and transport fair waster.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Basalt(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
CallofDuty:
Wouldnt you rather Invest in us Vs wouldn't you rather bank with us? wink....slmthing is fishy here.. cheesy cheesy grin grin..be like trust bond is GNLD with Msc afterall... tongue

Lol, they even sent me a text message Sarcastically thanking me for all my effort in creating a topic about them on nairaland.

I don't bloody care, this is the only way I can pay them back for losing my hard earned money.

Seriously I don't understand this people.
Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by tundex325: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
What a relief from another dubious organization? I actually received an email from this dubious organization-trustbond group for an interview but with genuine testimonies I saw here on nairaland I'm ditching their invitation for good.
it's just like another dubious organization called Africa Courier Express- ACE that I partook in their recruitment exercise. As a matter of fact, I passed this company's aptitude test and other round of interviews, meeting with the two CEOs @ d final interview seems I've gotten the job already because of what they said after d interview yet it was a scam & 1999% fake recruitment exercise... l implore other prospective candidates to take note and disregard their bogus job vacancy/interview.
Experience is the best teacher!!!
See below from trustbond group:

Good Afternoon Tunde Ajayi

Thank you for taking time out to apply to our growing organisation via 
our Consultant Mr. Samson Iyayi. We are currently looking at hiring 600 
smart HedgeFunds Portfolio Managers who will fit into roles in our quest 
for expansion across key commercial cities in Nigeria and West Africa.

You will be will be doing and aptitude test on Friday 16th September 
2016 in Lagos State. To avoid gate crashing the venue will be 
communicated to you 2days to the test. If you do well you will be 
advised wen your interview will come up centred around HEDGEFUNDS,MUTUAL 
FUNDS, INVESTMENT BANKING AND SECURITIES.

Get Prepared as we seek Passionate,Vibrant Graduates who are ready to 
work.

Regards

Alade Onitiri
Head,Recruitment & Welfare
TrustBond Group
Plot 24,Isheri Ogunusi Road, Ikeja, Nigeria.
Tel: +234-9086130000 | Mobile: +234-9086140000 | Web: 
www.trustbondgroup.com

Wouldn't you rather invest in us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Trust Bond Group! by Redbird(f): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is a good thing we are all seen this fake recruitment company for who they are! looking for employment doesn't give them the right to take advantage of us.

(1) (Reply)

DPR Jobs - Aptitude Test Invite. / New Urgent Vacancies At Tetrazzini Foods Plc / Vacancies At Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.