Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines (31024 Views)

Nigerian Aboard Ethiopian Airlines Slumps, Dies Of High Grams Of Drug In Body / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ameezy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wtf is wrong with this guys for christ sake angry

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by cunlay007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Name Checker Association Of Nigeria Iya-Calabar joint Chapter not disappointed only came here to see the picture if truly he has a Flat Head

3 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by focus7: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please please please the report should always be "an igbo man from the SE of Nigeria, that way it will not be painting the picture that we all are into crime.

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by kumulus(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
To all name checkers on NL I say;

"To each, his own"

-Lloyd
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by kobonaire(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
ola1982:
big lie go to brazil the headquarters of drug they know igbo guy from yoruba
Oh really .... and what language do they speak in Brazil?? Don't look it up now .... grin

1 Like

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Almaiga: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Artistree:

Which ORDER Nigerians are making you proud abroad? The Binis that go abroad to wash plates and mop floors there or other ones? Abeg make una let person hear word with tribalism.
Crime is not a monopoly...
Epen am.
And who told u i'm,from Benin? I'm a proud Nigerian cool

1 Like

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Almaiga: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
bestpunterever:
if u people should eventually secede, yah country name should not be biafra but DRUGafra
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
bestpunterever:
if u people should eventually secede, yah country name should not be biafra but DRUGafra
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Spybradd: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Whatever
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Firstinline(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Flat headers, how market? As usual there is no disappointment.

From Asia to europe, that's their stock in trade.

Igbo man and drug trafficking, na like snail and its shell.

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by stigmond(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its a bad day for the IPOB boys on nairaland... We're still counting.

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Richtronix(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yeeeeboooooo!!!

NCAN Karachi Gbogbodan Branch verifying unit.

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by raypapy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fadelex:
sometimes I believe the moderators are promoting ethnicity on this forum. and I call on Seun to look into this...this is a forum for Christ's sake not a blog. this topic was created less than an hour with 3comments and it was pushed to front page. this forum really need to change, what happened to those days where educative topics are pushed into front page? what happened to days of political discuss without religious or ethnic bias? all we see these days are drug, cleveage, showbiz, snake and so many irrelevant topics. the forum has turned to bashing ground for ethnic warlords and religious bigots. we need one another if we want to progress.

Story story....

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by samuel051: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
berrystunn i told u this morning that ur elder brother will be caught,now see am e don happen. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by berrystunn(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
samuel051:
berrystunn i told u this morning that ur elder brother will be caught,now see am e don happen. grin grin grin

Get rich or die trying
Real men run... Things

3 ways to get rich fast
Politics
Scam
Drug.
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by mapet: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
JBismarck:
The name, your name, their name. All I see is the name.

Iyanya is a good musician. I swear.

This 'merix' they sweet me die. I will groove it till Jesus comes back.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by mapet: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
ichommy:
A Nigerian, Ejike Okoye, was nabbed on Tuesday by joint elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 3 (PDEA RO-3) and PDEA-National Capital Region (PDEA-NCR) in a drug sting inside a resto bar along Sumulong Highway in Philippines. He was caught in the act.

According to Manila Bulletin, 33-year-old Ejike (alias "Martin"wink is said to be a member of West African Drug Syndicate operating in Metro Manila and nearby provinces of Central Luzon.

PDEA RO-3 director Emerson Margate revealed that PDEA RO-3 agents were able to secure a drug deal from Okoye to purchase of 300 grams of shabu for PHP360,000. They agreed to meet inside the resto bar in Marikina City. That was where they arrested the suspect.

Confiscated from the Ejike were six medium-sized resealable transparent plastic sachets containing a white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu with a street value of PHP1,050,000 and the marked money used in the anti-drug operation.

Ejike was brought in PDEA Jail Facility in the City of San Fernando for further investigation.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2016/07/photos-nigerian-ejike-okoye-nabbed-in.html

wink

I stopped reading after the bolded

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ojotobiloba1: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ejike okoye.. I knw he will be our broda from the East .. NCAN..Modakeke branch, osun state

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by muazuk1(m): 1:29am On Jul 14, 2016
May God forgive me.. na name I first come check

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by abdoolorunwa(m): 4:52am On Jul 14, 2016
IGBO MEN DISGRACING NAIJA SINCE DAY 1.

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by duni04(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Lord! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by h333: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2016
Almaiga:
From the desk of the Factioal Chairman, Name checkers Association Benin . It's confirmed, the flat headers have done it again. While order Nigerians are making us proud abroad, the flat headers are disgracing us.
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by h333: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2016
omonla555:
Richest tribe in Nigeria. They are busy buying and developing Lagos with crime proceed since 1970.

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Novice1(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2016
mrrweston:
Wat poverty greed can cause

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by baysol: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
Name Checkers food is served

Always the lazy species from the Land of sunset in the morning. This people like boko haram no they finish as then they kill them reach. When they get rich only to be boastful and arrogant. They are also helping to develop philipines, no be so? Yeye people that must be chased out of south west sharp sharp to go and form and develop their fraudulent nation Biafra. Really I don taya.

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by nobsalis: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=MeAboki post=47506862]
Only the Ugandans

sorry what's d connections with igbo and Ugandans Dunno dats y am asking
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by virginchaser(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
freeborn76:

I am proudly Yoruba, no apologies! I however stoutly condemn Nairaland for reducing this forum into a battleground for ethnic warlords instead of a parliament for the unheard populace. Shame on you moderators! You have so framed the drug trade as the only thing Igbos do outside Nigeria...there are millions of Igbos doing well in business, sports, entertainment and the academia, let's shift focus to things that reduce our national fault lines, rather than expanding them...e don do abeg! I repent of my past bigotries, old things are passed away...

I was moved by your write up, but i believed people sometimes do this to ease stress .
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Lateralmaths(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
colossus2:

Which one be "a Nigerian" undecided
Next time write "an Igbo man"
You are high on cow dung grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos / 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered / Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.