Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Start Your Own Laundry And Drycleaning Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Laundry And Drycleaning Business. (657 Views)

Laundry And Drycleaning Service Company In Lagos / Laundry And Drycleaning Business / New And First Grade Fairly Used Industrial Laundry And Drycleaning Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Laundry And Drycleaning Business. by Imokay: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Do you want to start you own laundry and dry cleaning business?
Do you have the capital but want to give yourself an option of market trial? Are you for quality and professionalism? do you live in Lagos(Arepo, Magboro, Isheri North inclusive) with a good network community? Do you have a space you use as a laundry service collection point? Are you willing to market and sell the service and allow an established dry cleaning company handle the cleaning technicalities (with an option of promoting an independent brand or working with the dry cleaning company's brand?

If your answer is yes,then be our win-win partner, send us an email to unruffledservices@yahoo.com or call 07030459551,07083989991.
Re: Start Your Own Laundry And Drycleaning Business. by Ovamboland(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am interested, i can collect clothes and other home items from my area, church and network of friends and you handle all the cleaning, logistics, fueling, training, POS software etc.
Re: Start Your Own Laundry And Drycleaning Business. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ovamboland:
I am interested, i can collect clothes and other home items from my area, church and network of friends and you handle all the cleaning, logistics, fueling, training, POS software etc.

You see how people fail exams? If you are interested, you should already know what to do na...pick up the phone and call them...smh

In other news, those who are not in the mentioned areas but would like to start a laundry business could read this exhaustive, detailed article and know exactly how to get started. Just click here: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/laundry-business/

Enjoy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Issued 15-day Ultimatum Over Sacked Workers / Amount Required To Register A Private Ltd Company / Best Business Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.