Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Best Business Ever! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Business Ever! (655 Views)

Now Introducing The Best Home Business Ever! / Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Business Ever! by Kirinwa: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2016
The best business idea ever is to buy dollars now, keep it until January then sell it.

Let's do the maths.

Assuming a dollar now is #450 and you invested #4 500 000 you take possession of $10 000.

From my estimate a dollar by January 2017 will not be less than #700 selling.

Now 700 x 10 000 = #7 000 000

Profit = #7 000 000 - #4 500 000
= #2 500 000

Just 5 months investment with no sweat.
With the profits you can buy lands or acquire an already built house, rent it out or live in it.
Re: Best Business Ever! by FKMagazine(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
I wish I have plenty dollars now to invest...gud biz idea

1 Like

Re: Best Business Ever! by Kirinwa: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
FKMagazine:

You are not investing your dollars per say. You are only keeping it to sell it in 5 months time and make cool money. You can buy as much as your money can take.

NB: This is only a business idea and disclaimer applies as to all business ideas. Consult your lawyers and financial advisers.

I like the rich cos they have guts to take such risks.
Re: Best Business Ever! by Kirinwa: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
FKMagazine:

You are not investing your dollars per say. You are only keeping it to sell it in 5 months time and make cool money. You can buy as much as your money can take.

NB: This is only a business idea and disclaimer applies as to all business ideas. Consult your lawyers and financial advisers.

I like the rich cos they have guts to take such risks.
Re: Best Business Ever! by Kirinwa: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Call me a prophet if you like but with Buhari's continual passing the bulk and not taking responsibility for anything Nigeria has NO independence to be proud.

Tighten your belt and ...

(1) (Reply)

#change Beegins With Me See How These Guys Started Their Business In Onitsha. / MerryBet Have Resolved My Issue. I recommend them / The Truth Everyone Needs To Know..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.