Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" (63008 Views)

I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line / Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by emmand2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol,for dat last pics the man be like "oh worisdiss"
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
kennygee:
She's a learner.

Iggy Azaelia with all her fake butt and curves got cheated on.

Caroline Danjuma upon her beauty and recent Brazilian butt lift and boobjob still gets cheated on openly.

Aunty Beyonce nko?

Not even the best edikaikong and afang soup can keep a man who doesn't want you to keep him.

Neither Flesh Nor Blood Hath Revealed This To You...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by olubenjazzy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol u badh

HungerBAD:
If you like you wear pant.

If your husband don tire for Egusi,and him wan taste Ogbono,the guy go waka go chop.

Ask Caroline Danjuma,she bleach her LAPS Join sef and them still collect her man.

Dog wey go lost no dey hear whistle.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by princeakins(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
MaQuin:
lol funny woman

Lool. As in very funny. Dts doesnt kip her man, it only mks her luk more appealin to her man. Dazzol

HOw usmiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Akinz0126(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Smart move"As some ladies normally say that men are Dogs" grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by idris4r83(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fff
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by kaziblake(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
She is very stupid husband snatcher.
So who is now the girls with toothpick legs?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by foladara777(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ugoeze2016:
Your reason for wearing bum shorts is laughable. You can go unclad for all you can your husband will still cheat on you if he wants to.. a cheat will always cheat... instead why not pray for him to never fall for your toothpick girls or SU girls...prayer is the key, not bum shorts
Don't worry... When y'all get married, keep tying wrappers and be saying prayer is d key. Woh! U will just be welcoming babies from ur Hubby's extramarital affairs right left and center. D only thing u will be praying for then is spirit of forgiveness grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
I love ladies who wear bum shorts.It makes me happy wen i am at home and my babe be on bumshorts and moving about the kitchen.omo i cant stand women who wear dirty torn wrappers around d house.its a huge turn off.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Lexusgs430: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

If your husband don tire for Egusi,and him wan taste Ogbono,the guy go waka go chop.

Ask Caroline Danjuma,she bleach her LAPS Join sef and them still collect her man.

You don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by banmee(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
bellenornor:
Abeg!! Leave that thing! Bum shorts or no bum shorts, men will still be men. If her husband is not disciplined, even if she likes let her walk naked around the house, ..he'll still cheat like a he-goat!

Speak for yourself. Let me ask you a question. People die everyday driving cars. Does that stop you from wearing a seat belt and driving one? No. All you can do is to do the right thing by doing all you can to be safe while operating one. Yes, some men will cheat irrespective of how beautiful their wives are, but that does not mean you should not do what you can to keep the flame alive in your relationship. Mercy Aigbe is being smart. At least she is doing all she can in her own capacity to keep her man interested. You might wanna change that mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Moz22: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
She has a point though...
2 points actually..not a point.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Waskolo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
amtaken:
But she snatched him from his first wife....

Snatching is allowed, the first wife dull..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by olubenjazzy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol.....Mercy get this 'a man that choose not to look outside is d man u can keep' not by ur bum short. #but good luck
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
bellenornor:
Abeg!! Leave that thing! Bum shorts or no bum shorts, men will still be men. If her husband is not disciplined, even if she likes let her walk naked around the house, ..he'll still cheat like a he-goat!
abeg leave matter for mathias.dat mercy babe is right.nothing sexy in wearing bogus wrappers all d time.we no dey the 18th century again.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by foladara777(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
banmee:

Speak for yourself. Let me ask you a question. People die everyday driving cars. Does that stop you from wearing a seat belt and driving one? No. All you can do is to do the right thing by doing all you can to be safe while operating one. Yes, some men will cheat irrespective of how beautiful their wives are, but that does not mean you should not do what you can to keep the flame alive in your relationship. Mercy Aigbe is being smart. At least she is doing all she can in her own capacity to keep her man interested. You might wanna change that mentality.
At last someone who has sense... Now I truly believe there is hope for Nigeria- and Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Ugoeze2016: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
foladara777:

Don't worry... When y'all get married, keep tying wrappers and be saying prayer is d key. Woh! U will just be welcoming babies from ur Hubby's extramarital affairs right left and center. D only thing u will be praying for then is spirit of forgiveness grin

My dear I ve got nothing to worry about, please direct your message accordingly grin . No body says she shouldn't wear bum short or go unclad for her husband naw. I ve got a problem the reason for her dressing, because of toothpick or chewing gum girls. Seem like she feels threatened by dem girls, abeg. I am still on prayers... family that prays together, stays together.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
I support her o coz all these small gals around 15 to 19 years old ti take over the street. Na so one fine chick I approached two days ago base on her yansh set like Bugatti, smallie around 18 to 19 years old. I just call her throw one or two key gbam! The babe give me number asking me if the taking out I told her is right now so that she can call her sister and tell her she won't be coming back home. I said no, as the babe go I delete her number fast fast.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by SmellingAnus(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Moz22:
2 points actually..not a point.
Lol.

Ok bro... cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by yomz1e(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Remote Control is the best option until the battery weakens!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by neocortex: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ugoeze2016:
Your reason for wearing bum shorts is laughable. You can go unclad for all you can your husband will still cheat on you if he wants to.. a cheat will always cheat... instead why not pray for him to never fall for your toothpick girls or SU girls...prayer is the key, not bum shorts
So did Anita believed, yet she was disappointed.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

this gat me cracking my ribs...nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Artib(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
if you like wear "C " string, nothing concern me.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by yomz1e(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
You fit lie for ajegunle Jor!
You see tribal mark for our faces! Just give her good " thank you for coming" package

Stelvin101:
I support her o coz all these small gals around 15 to 19 years old ti take over the street. Na so one fine chick I approached two days ago base on her yansh set like Bugatti, smallie around 18 to 19 years old. I just call her throw one or two key gbam! The babe give me number asking me if the taking out I told her is right now so that she can call her sister and tell her she won't be coming back home. I said no, as the babe go I delete her number fast fast.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by VictorRomanov: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ur husband na hand bag wey dem deh snatch? Why do women reason like this?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by foladara777(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ugoeze2016:

My dear I ve got nothing to worry about, please direct your message accordingly grin . No body says she shouldn't wear bum short or go unclad for her husband naw. I ve got a problem the reason for her dressing, because of toothpick or chewing gum girls. Seem like she feels threatened by dem girls, abeg. I am still on prayers... family that prays together, stays together.
Don't be deceived... Ur husband will be tempted by d so called toothpick girls as long as hez a man... And since u believe so much in prayers remember faith without works is dead. U want to look unkempt or even ordinary to your husband who will be seeing you everyday for maybe d rest of his life?? Goodluck!! Infact, any time he asks for sex tell him u want to do night vigil... After he messes up come and report him to us on nairaland
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by foladara777(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ugoeze2016:

Don't be deceived... Ur husband will be tempted by d so called toothpick girls as long as hez a man... And since u believe so much in prayers remember faith without works is dead. U want to look unkempt or even ordinary to your husband who will be seeing you everyday for maybe d rest of his life?? Goodluck!! Infact, any time he asks for sex tell him u want to do night vigil... After he messes up come and report him to us on nairaland.. Coz he will
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by alobright17(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
killer don't allow killers near them....as she dey wear bum-short...some snatcher are somewhere doing press up with only pant and bra in wait for the husband.With this her confession,she just exposed her man to them snatchers.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
a husband snatcher doesn't want the husband she snatched to be snatched from her,ok o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Me I know talk anything oo, nah laugh I just dey laugh in Spanish grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Kosy79(f): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mecy recieve brain, just as ur name is mercy pls have mercy upon ur brain cos u are suffering it with this thought. Some girls out there have bigger ass bigger boobs tempting curves with pvssy served delicious u can't have it all if u hubby wanna cheat he will still cheat his eyes are not blind don't be surprised that he might be fvcking with ur maid and u are here blabbing about wearing bum short. Beyonce was defiled by JayZ, sing can sing, dance, she has curves with pretty face, she goes half-naked on stage yet Jay z cheated on her. Men are dogs u can't hold them down with appearance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son. / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) / Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.