Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala (2218 Views)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dalyjay:
Lol... never follow mum to the market cos I love being at home to do something's
U MISSED ALOT DENcheesycheesy

ITS BORIN BUH FUN
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
4. When she starts pricing and you actually feel
like she is cheating the seller.

Mummy take it easy na!
I CAN RELATE TO DIS

MOTHER NO DEY SMILE FOR MONEY MATA ESP WHEN PRICIN
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
6. When your mother that said she just wanted to
buy meat is now pricing lace.

How did we get here?
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by gidjah(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
i am my mamas hand bag hence, the market things.we go to the market in the morning only to return late evening, trust my momma, she would have gone round all the stalls ,pricing every one item that she needs in at least five stores!yes o! thats my lovely momma,i go cry tire, waka tire and at the end of the day, i have to change my crying into laughter.But all is been good o, no woman can do me shakara oloje on this earth today,i can price anything, buy anything, bargain for any goods in as much as buying and selling is entailed.My wife sef dey fear me na when it comes to buying via pricing ,my schooling was complete, i didint fail my mumsy in that sector, never ever.Thanks to my loving momma, it was worth the stress way back jare!

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by sashishalom(f): 1:39am On Jul 14, 2016
The one i hate eh is when she will just be giving me everything to put inside one bacgo bag like say e no de full...

Another one is...

mom:chinwe shebi we need onion

me:No we don't
Next thing is shez already pricing and will na give you

Mom: put inside the bag na,your not smart oh,you don't know all this things am doing is to teach you...

Another one is if going to price what am sure she won't buy and you will be carrying the bacgo bag and wouldn't want to put it on the floor so it won't stain.
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I'm cool bro, where have you been? you have been scarce. I guess you do still remember my moniker?
how can i? a frnd in need is a friend indeed. i can never forget u, for sure wink
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by golor(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2016
sashishalom:
The one i hate eh is when she will just be giving me everything to put inside one bacgo bag like say e no de full...

Another one is...

mom:chinwe shebi we need onion

me:No we don't
Next thing is shez already pricing and will na give you

Mom: put inside the bag na,your not smart oh,you don't know all this things am doing is to teach you...

Another one is if going to price what am sure she won't buy and you will be carrying the bacgo bag and wouldn't want to put it on the floor so it won't stain.

My signature pls
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by AngelAhnie(f): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
gidjah:
i am my mamas hand bag hence, the market things.we go to the market in the morning only to return late evening, trust my momma, she would have gone round all the stalls ,pricing every one item that she needs in at least five stores!yes o! thats my lovely momma,i go cry tire, waka tire and at the end of the day, i have to change my crying into laughter.But all is been good o, no woman can do me shakara oloje on this earth today,i can price anything, buy anything, bargain for any goods in as much as buying and selling is entailed.My wife sef dey fear me na when it comes to buying via pricing ,my schooling was complete, i didint fail my mumsy in that sector, never ever.Thanks to my loving momma, it was worth the stress way back jare!
This reminds me of a guy when I was selling, he is my customer but I get angry ones I sight him....the man can price for Africagrin
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Welcomme: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mumcy can prize for africa.. I do feel dizzy whenever I follow her to market then. But I learnt a lot sha but still yet I am not good at prizing.
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
haaaa. I never follow her to market. When she sees one friend like this! Just find one seat.

Lol
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
cc olukat, smartestpopqueen, delishpot, please you guys should check your emails, sent you guys mails.
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Got your reply bro and i have addressed your question, please kindly check it out. grin @websurfer
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born / Black And White Twins Celebrate 4th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.