Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Most Read! The Tale Of My Beloved Brother - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Most Read! The Tale Of My Beloved Brother (410 Views)

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Most Read! The Tale Of My Beloved Brother by NancyAgolokigho(f): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good Evening dear friends,

I am here to fulfill my promise. I promised to tell it all,remember?
But before I proceed let me take a minute out to introduce myself.

My name is Nancy Agolokigho; A student of Federal Polytechnic Auchi, A banker by profession,the sixth child in my family, an information marketer and above all A JESUS LOVER.

The story I am about to share with you is one full of A FEW LAUGHTER, HIGH EXPECTATIONS and MUCH TEARS AND SORROW.

As you already know I am Nancy by name I was born and raised in Delta state, Nigeria. I was born into the family of Late Alfred Agolokigho a native of Aladja town by my mother Mrs Votu Agolokigho (nee Joboh).
My childhood memories is that of hunger,hardship, and A FEW HAPPY MOMENTS.
I grew up WITHOUT A FATHER because he was long gone(dead). Apart from the Almighty God my mother was our ONLY HOPE OF SURVIVAL, she toiled day and night just to put food on our table, she would go to the farm very early in the morning but return BEF
Re: A Most Read! The Tale Of My Beloved Brother by samwise99(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Following

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Past Be Passed: The Secret To Living Life To Fullest / Bigbookdeal: Cassava Republic Press Signs Historical Novel Set In Ghana / Scripts Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.